Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I understand that No rumor has come true. I understand that they can't even be backed up with fact(that's why they are called rumors fyi). The large number of enraged people that hate rumors makes me wonder why they read them much less respond to them. I know your answer is "we just want to save newbies from missing their mortgage payment to buy dinar based on these rumors". My response to this is DUH!!!! Why would you not pay your bills because of a rumor posted on an internet website by people that you don't even know? If anyone is that stupid, they deserve what they get. My momma always said "stupid is as stupid does. That's all I have to say about that".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I understand that No rumor has come true. I understand that they can't even be backed up with fact(that's why they are called rumors fyi). The large number of enraged people that hate rumors makes me wonder why they read them much less respond to them. I know your answer is "we just want to save newbies from missing their mortgage payment to buy dinar based on these rumors". My response to this is DUH!!!! Why would you not pay your bills because of a rumor posted on an internet website by people that you don't even know? If anyone is that stupid, they deserve what they get. My momma always said "stupid is as stupid does. That's all I have to say about that".

Thank you deenar for that.. I agree..

So would you allow your wife kids and family drink the Kool aid if you knew it to be poison. Answer that question and I have proved my point. Regardless on what you think is stupid, no person wants others to come in harms way.

• Upvote 4

So would you allow your wife kids and family drink the Kool aid if you knew it to be poison. Answer that question and I have proved my point. Regardless on what you think is stupid, no person wants others to come in harms way.

I would expect them to be smarter than a 5th grader! If you want to invest in ANYTHING, do your homework!!!! Listening only to unknown internet gurus/people is stupid! There is no excuse for this.

If you think that you can ever stop people from making stupid decisions, you are living in lala land. I know it makes us feel good to try, but the absolute fact is....people do what they WANT to do.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would expect them to be smarter than a 5th grader! If you want to invest in ANYTHING, do your homework!!!! Listening only to unknown internet gurus/people is stupid! There is no excuse for this.

If you think that you can ever stop people from making stupid decisions, you are living in lala land. I know it makes us feel good to try, but the absolute fact is....people do what they WANT to do.

My intentions are never to persuade. My information is to educate. If they get both sides of the story and make their decision than that it their prerogative.

• Upvote 3

I heard a rumor they actually had proof of Sheeples, something thought to be a mythical creature. :blink:

But after a careful examination and a thorough taste test from some of the posters at DV it was decided that although they do exist and it can be entertaining to butcher them.......the most compassionate thing to do is to hand feed them.

Least that's how it is in La La Land and in my world.

:D

My intentions are never to persuade. My information is to educate. If they get both sides of the story and make their decision than that it their prerogative.

I hear you and totally agree. My point is that no rumor, ever, has been even remotely correct. For anyone to believe rumors doesn't make sense to me. If someone skips their mortgage payment based on investment advice that they receive from unknown internet peeps, doesn't make me feel sorry for them. You can't fix stupid.

to help the more gullible see the truth... if not at least both sides of the story is IMO the right thing to do if you're capable. failing to help them see it is not your fault but theirs but the fact that your tried is a worthy cause

Try and fail, but don't fail to try.

Edited by Caducues

If rumors are pure evil, causing some to go bankrupt, wouldn't you have to blame Adam? After all it is his site and he allows rumors to be posted. IMO, absolutely not! My point is that everyone is responsible for their own actions! I don't believe that anyone is responsible for the Tuscon nutcase's actions other than himself either! Grow up peeps. Stop blaming others for your bad decisions! I know I will get bashed for saying this but it desparately needed to be said.

• Upvote 1