Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Cautionary Tale Regarding the RV

A Cautionary Tale

We have no way of knowing how, or by whom the so-called pumpers are rewarded for their endless and obvious services, but it should be evident to all that it's unlikely that they do it absent a personal benefit of some nature. IF in fact it is not the dealers who are ultimately responsible, then we may be in serious trouble with our investment. ..

The frightening thing is that there are only two possible beneficiaries of this cleverly designed and orchestrated rumor mill. The first is obviously the dealers, and it can be difficult to understand and explain how it makes sense that the pumpers could be working for any single one, or all of the dealers in a coordinated conspiracy. It would be difficult to manage, despite the fact that clearly, they ALL benefit from the efforts of the many. .! :)

This is easy Mr Cop. Follow the money.

Here is my guess.

All of the dinar forums who advertise for dealers with a banner add get money every month for the add.

All of those sites also have a "promo code" that their members can give to the dealer for a discount.

That is how they track the pumping. The more rumor generated sales from a site produced (and tracked by the promo code) the more income for the forum owner.

That is whaty many of the forum owners always remind the members to be sure to tell the dealer you are from our forum so you can get your discount!

But the truth is it is not the discount that is a big deal it is the recored sale with the dealer that is credited to that dinar forum owner.

Also all of the forum owners who are running the after RV cash in centers are getting a cut of all of the money that goes through the cash in site.

So all of the pumping aids the dinar dealers and the forum owners being paid by the dealers.

That's my guess.

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 2

Great read Legolas. Thank you. Like you... my research reveals an entirely different perspective one dealing in facts. I have tried to preach patience because I have been very worried about people spending money they don't have on Dinar. It often falls on deaf ears unfortunately. I have stepped away myself. I have always enjoyed your posts and think we have shared similar thoughts for a long time.

I think there is a 3rd option for why pumpers pump though. EGO. There are many personality disorders in this world that are hard to understand. Some individuals often live in a grandiose dream world. They get caught up in the attention because it feeds the ego. It gets to a point when they start to really believe their own lies. They deliver the message and it comes across matter of fact and lacks the empathy most normal people have filters for. Without empathy... they simply don't care what happens or how it effects the end reader. The more hype and attention the more powerful they feel in their minds. Talk with you soon hopefully...Take care!