Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1/17/11 Prosperity Programs Deliveries to be Made by Chinese

KCT

Come on guys...don't waste your unrealized fortune on a car...use it to feed and clothe the hungry children in the world....start with those here in America

All you Christians like to quote the Bible....What did Jesus say about poor people?

Matthew 26:6 While Jesus happened to be in Beth′a‧ny in the house of Simon the leper, 7 a woman with an alabaster case of costly perfumed oil approached him, and she began pouring it upon his head as he was reclining at the table. 8 On seeing this the disciples became indignant and said: “Why this waste? 9 For this could have been sold for a great deal and been given to poor people.” 10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them: “Why do YOU try to make trouble for the woman? For she did a fine deed toward me. 11 For YOU always have the poor with YOU

It shows he could care LESS about poor people. Horrible example he showed. I help when I can.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

How about you finish the verse...or do just read what you want to

• Downvote 1