Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Settlements, CMKX, DINAR, etc....

KCT

This is from another site, didn't see it posted anywhere, WOW! This sounds like good stuff is happening for everybody! (I am not allowed to post the link for this site, however, I do believe this to be credible information, and as you can see the original poster dd not provide links for security issues, please don't bash me for not providing a link, however I do believe this is credible information, based on everyting I've been reading for the past month aout the global settlement packages.)

Hey _____________!

Do not post my name or email address at all… but.. you can post this. It is from Atty XX XXXXXX.. our atty in the case against the SEC.. Lots of good info….

XXXXXX and Associates

My associate XXXXXX XXXXX recently advised that I would have some information for all on this date. Here it is:

1. Let me start by referring you to a message XXXXX posted just this morning, as follows:

XXXXX

Administrator

member is online

GONNA HIT YOU LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN..YOU READY?

There is a train for all this and the following is on the train… I have had this confirmed by one of the white knights who has been giving us information… you can believe this or not, it does not matter, but IT IS FACT… and matters not…

THE ENGINE…===THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND CHINESE…

they are pulling the train and the cars are:

WGS..—THE NATIONS

FIRST CAR====Prosperity Programs==Humanitarian Programs

SECOND CAR====THE DINAR===REVALUE AND TURNS ON THE NEW BANKING SYSTEM

THIRD CAR AND CABOOSE====CMKX…

and the white knight said i understand this and those who don’t understand should pay attention to what i am trying to say and help…

LAST IS THE DINAR… that starts the new banking system which turns on everything… and all gets paid at once…

And all those who bought dinars, well they cash out… and thus more money to help out the economies of the world…

If this is not done now, the USA and Europe will collapse with the rest of the world in 4, 5 months the most…make 1929 a picnic…

this is very serious…

XXXXX gets it… and understands…

2. XXXXX understands very well what’s been going on; he is not alone – XXXXX gets it, XXXXXXXX gets it, XXXXXX gets it, etc. etc. etc.

3. I understand that you may not be happy with what’s going on. However, it is a fact and we are only a very small part of the pay-out scheme. We have had a great deal of ‘headwind’ in the past 6 to 9 months. Unfortunately that is putting it altogether too mildly. We have confronted, with added pressure from the “lien-holders” without which we could not have succeeded, the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – we have won! A life changing event it will be for CMKX shareholders; more importantly, the world financial markets will be essentially re-constituted from the currency level up.

4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become asset-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

5. Although CMKX payments were not originally part of the WGS, they were included by attachment earlier this year. However, be assured that CMKX moneys are not currently part of the WGS; I understand from a number of different sources that Global Intelligence of Las Vegas petitioned the US Supreme Court, in camera, just after Christmas to separate CMKX pay-outs from any association or attachment with the WGS. I understand further that the Court issued an Order for the Trustees to pay-out the moneys within 48 hours, which time expired on or before December 31, 2010. I have received further information that Global Intelligence has not effected said pay-outs, has been fined some $150,000,000 on or about January 4, 2011, and is presently incurring additional fines at the rate of $13,000,000 per week. I have not been successful in any of my attempts to secure explanation from Global Intelligence.

6. Although at first blush this lack of performance may seem potentially criminal in nature, I believe there is a reasonable explanation. I am aware, for example, that many of those I have previously referred to as ‘miscreants’ have in the interim been duly relieved of the money they stole [which has now been recovered by the US], are still feared by the new-financial-order people; the fear is that to the extent they can obtain cash/financing, they would use the IQD revaluation as a means of replenishing their war chests. There are other reasons related to the big picture, which may also play a part in this delay. I know this will come as a shock to some and seems unfair on the surface, but the fact is that we are but a small part of what’s happening [and must happen] to correct the financial imbalance in the world.

7. Several months ago, due to the on-going delays and increased ‘headwind’ the Joint Chiefs of Staff were appointed by the World Court to supervise the conclusion of the WGS; they were given a deadline of December 31, 2010. Based upon this and the progress that was being made in early December, I opined [which has been widely reported] that if I were a betting man CMKX would be paid out by Christmas. Unfortunately, not even the JCS were up to the task. Accordingly, on January 1, 2011 the World Court appointed one of the lien holders, China, to take charge and supervise the conclusion of the WGS payouts. They are currently in charge and proceeding to bring the matter to conclusion. I am currently advised that all will be completed by January 21, 2011.

8. Prior to the recent change of process by the Chinese lien holder it was a requirement, based upon BASEL, that ER be obtained prior to the time that certain other payments could be made. As I have previously stated on many occasions we were waiting for Michael Cottrell and his companies to receive their payments as they were Number 20, the very last payee, on the BASEL list. Because the Chinese lien holder has changed the process, I now understand that Michael Cottrell will be paid on or about January 21, 2011, after all of the Prosperity Program money has been paid out which is estimated to take between 4 – 5 days. This is no way suggests that ER continues to be a requirement of the release of CMKX payments. As set forth above, I have tried desperately to contact Global Intelligence to secure their agreement to authorize immediate release of the CMKX packages, as I believe that the reason for delaying their delivery has now evaporated.

9. I have been told by three separate independent people, each of whom attest that they have personally viewed at least one package, that the CMKX packages contain written information as well as a preliminary payment in the form of a U.S. Treasury Check in the amount of $0.80 per share. The information that has been previously placed on the boards to the effect that the packages were prepared and were ready for distribution is accurate to the best of my information, knowledge and belief. I further understand that the packages remain ready for immediate distribution as soon as Global Intelligence determines, and/or is advised, that such distribution is approved.

10. Some have inquired whether registration with the Transfer Agent makes them a bona fide shareholder; in a word – YES. Some have asked whether I have had response to the letters which I have submitted to the Queen of England and others including POTUS; I have had direct response from the Palace and have seen rapid evidence of the efficacy of the other correspondence that has been submitted. Others have requested information regarding the identity and whereabouts of the CMKX Trustee and/or Trustees. This information can not be made public at the present time for security reasons; I am sure that you will hear more about this in the very near future.

X. XXXXXXX XXXXXX (XXXX XXXXXX)

XXXXXX AND ASSOCIATES

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So those of us who bought Dinars will in essence be averting a world-wide financial calamity when we cash-out? ROLFMAO! I suppose those of us will all be immortialized in the history books as saviors of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So tomorrow that new rate should be plastered all over Forex, XE, CBI and others? Guess we should cal out Retired from work Tuesday!!!

BTW, wasnt taking a shot at you personally. Just seeing a bunch of the same dates/rates all over. Evidently for several years now, every Friday is RV day, just sayin'

Edited by andy3978

Aaaa Yea ?! :blink: :blink:

7. Several months ago, due to the on-going delays and increased ‘headwind’ the Joint Chiefs of Staff were appointed by the World Court to supervise the conclusion of the WGS; they were given a deadline of December 31, 2010. Based upon this and the progress that was being made in early December, I opined [which has been widely reported] that if I were a betting man CMKX would be paid out by Christmas. Unfortunately, not even the JCS were up to the task. Accordingly, on January 1, 2011 the World Court appointed one of the lien holders, China, to take charge and supervise the conclusion of the WGS payouts. They are currently in charge and proceeding to bring the matter to conclusion. I am currently advised that all will be completed by January 21, 2011.

Anyone REALLY think the US JCS are going to get involved in this ??? Wash away all the poo and what's left ?

Thanks for the entertainment.

• Downvote 2

Well, if CMKX shareholders ever are able to get paid, I hope I hear about it. My friend invested, and I gave him money to do so as well. This was back in 2003ish, so it has been many years.

If I recall, the shares were roughly 0.0003 per share. I paid about $75 or so...

Sadly, all the shares are in his name.. (But I do have electronic data supporting claims that i gave him money for the investment.)

Time will tell.

I try not to get into conspiracy theories and the like, but I am also not so naive to believe that our government doesn't hide things from us, particularly when you talk about monetary policies, national debt and our fiat currency system. I found this information posted on a site related to the CMKX issue and the trillions of dollars that apparently our government owes in relation. As always, take this information as rumor, not fact, but this writer has a considerable amount of specific information to back up some of these claims in the first link. The second link provides additional information that verifies information presented in the first link. While I believe the second link is a conspiracy theory type of site, it is hard to argue the detailed documentation presented there.

My reasoning for including this information here on DV is the reference made earlier to the IQD and a look at a worldwide monetary issue that could be possibly intertwined with our investment. I have spent a significant amount of time researching the worldwide monetary systems and how they are closely related and do know that our investment in the dinar is only a VERY small component in a much larger picture of the world's financial systems and government strategies. I do not claim to be an expert, but I do take the time to research the facts and the rumors to see what has merit. I have been invested in IQD for a few years now, so I have had plenty of time to absorb all of the information that is out there. The vast majority of which is very inaccurate. I have refrained from posting on any of the forums simply because I prefer to research facts on my own rather than spread unsubstantiated rumors based on limited information. If it is of benefit to the membership here, then I will provided to you. But the last thing I want to do is provide an unsubstantiated rumor that causes someone here to rush out a buy more dinar with their last bit of grocery money based on false hope. Many people are here because of their bad financial and all they have is hope. I don't want to be responsible for making their situation worse. Those that are here on the forums that spread rumors and pump dinar sales for personal gain should be ashamed of themselves for they are without conscious. There is a special place in hell for those people. I am not about that. I think we are getting very close to the end of a very long journey. Unfortunately, as the end nears, the vultures are coming out in force to prey on the unsuspecting and uneducated people in this investment. My advice, do your own research and use due diligence. The ones here that say the most usually know the least. The contrary is also true. Some of the best information I have seen here comes from people who seldom post but when they do, they stick to the facts with hard verifiable information. There, I have given you my soapbox speech for today. I didn't mean to ramble into personal feelings but things I see here really bother me. Let's get back on topic, shall we?

What I am providing here is not fact but interesting reading information. I can't verify the validity of anything presented so that is why it is being posted here in the rumors section. My point is, take the time to look at all the factors happening in the world financial systems, and not just what is going on in the world of the dinar. The one fact that I can guarantee is that they are ALL related in one way or another. The puppet masters are out there and have been for hundreds of years (Think Rothschilds and Rockefellers), we need to learn how the game is played and only then can you truly understand how our investment fits in with the rest of the world and what is really in store for us in the next few weeks.

Take a look at the two links I just discussed. Interesting reads to say the least.

This first link is to a poorly designed, rather cheap and unofficial looking website. I was rather taken aback by how cheap this site looks, but take the time to read the "About Us" and "Objectives" pages and you will see the backgrounds of the people involved with this information. It all relates to the CMKX investment.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/292_obama_confirms_biden_geithner_emanuel_bribery

The second link below is a from a church organization that has apparently invested in CMKX and runs a "patriot" type website. Regardless of the "conspiracy theory" theme on this site, there is interesting information presented here to supplement and verify the first link I provided. I am still trying to fit the pieces together with what has transpired here with our own government, but I feel there is some relevance that is worth watching that may relate to the timing and motivating factors behind the IQD RV.

http://bayareabaptistchurch.info/dpw/?p=1237

Regards,

Marksm30

• Upvote 1

What I am providing here is not fact but interesting reading information. I can't verify the validity of anything presented so that is why it is being posted here in the rumors section.

My apologies, but after posting this rather long response, I forgot that my reply originated in the IQD News section and not the Dinar Rumors section. I still do consider this rumor information and should be taken as such.

Marksm30