Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOLD -Buy some when the rv hits

:tiphat: The CRB index has been revised ten times in its history. As a result it is not a true picture of commodity inflation.

In the Daily report of Thursday Jan. 13th I mentioned that because gold failed to take advantage of the large drop in the US dollar, price would be under assault by certain bullion banks for a few days. The commercial traders take advantage of ‘air pockets’ like that. The result is that some thinly margined traders and uncertain investors get taken out and the bull is soon ready to resume its uptrend. Currency inflation has been going since 1971 when the US dollar was no longer tied to gold. Currency inflation took the Dow from 800 to 14,000. The same rate of increase (+1650%) applied to gold will eventually take gold to $4,350.00 :tiphat: T hankyou-Thankyou--- just something to think about- when you buy you dont pay taxes----when you sell you do-- so when you buy something you look for someone who will deal food or other commodities for the metals there by avoiding taxes because they are lookng for the same. Keep it quiet keep it smooth keep it outa site. and deal queitly- this way you stay ahead. Remember this is bartering-Good luck and GOD Bless -Vern :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:tiphat: The CRB index has been revised ten times in its history. As a result it is not a true picture of commodity inflation.

In the Daily report of Thursday Jan. 13th I mentioned that because gold failed to take advantage of the large drop in the US dollar, price would be under assault by certain bullion banks for a few days. The commercial traders take advantage of ‘air pockets’ like that. The result is that some thinly margined traders and uncertain investors get taken out and the bull is soon ready to resume its uptrend. Currency inflation has been going since 1971 when the US dollar was no longer tied to gold. Currency inflation took the Dow from 800 to 14,000. The same rate of increase (+1650%) applied to gold will eventually take gold to $4,350.00 :tiphat: T hankyou-Thankyou--- just something to think about- when you buy you dont pay taxes----when you sell you do-- so when you buy something you look for someone who will deal food or other commodities for the metals there by avoiding taxes because they are lookng for the same. Keep it quiet keep it smooth keep it outa site. and deal queitly- this way you stay ahead. Remember this is bartering-Good luck and GOD Bless -Vern :tiphat:

I heard that under Obama-care by Jan 1 2012 any purchases (including gold) over $600 in value will be reported by the selling vendor directly to the IRS.

Currently if you buy over 10k worth, you'll be filling out forms. Some sights are making you fill out special forms now if you want to purchase over 10 100oz bars of bullion...

...but...silver is an even better deal and has more potential in the end. Silver isn't only a buy and hold, it's used in the manufacture of many items, usually of high tech nature. Yes it's more liquid, but the supply is a sliver of the supply of gold in the world and it's still being sold many times for less that the cost to mine it....so that can't continue.

Sounds like you're waiting for the dollar collapse too. BTW the same 'register your purchases' crap was done in Yugoslavia during their great depression and it only made things worse... government here has gotten out of control and become an expensive master to which people complacently submit themselves, again and again.

Oh yeah, plus 1 for thinking outside the fiat currency game! Smart man!

Edited by Thor363

I keep hearing folks talk about buying gold after RV and I look at spot prices and they scare me. I've been a gold investor for a lot of years. Bought south african gold coins before it was legal for American's in America to own it (didn't break law, was living in europe) I have gold that I paid $400/600 oz and now its demanding close to $1,400.00. I hear from analyst that the rebound bubble of gold should pop in the near future,and I have to wonder about the spike after RV if everyone thats talking about buying gold does. Conversations converning silver based on my research shows much more promise IMO. just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

A lot of articles are looking at USD2000 by year's end for gold. Plenty of them at http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/

I keep hearing folks talk about buying gold after RV and I look at spot prices and they scare me. I've been a gold investor for a lot of years. Bought south african gold coins before it was legal for American's in America to own it (didn't break law, was living in europe) I have gold that I paid $400/600 oz and now its demanding close to $1,400.00. I hear from analyst that the rebound bubble of gold should pop in the near future,and I have to wonder about the spike after RV if everyone thats talking about buying gold does. Conversations converning silver based on my research shows much more promise IMO. just saying

• 3 weeks later...