Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another bank converter

lawdog32

If so why is the copyright dates 2003-2011 at the very bottom

NationMaster.com 2003-2011. All Rights Reserved. Usage implies agreement with terms.

Maybe that is nothing too.

I think everyone invested in the dinar is ready to get on with their lives.

I know I am.

• Upvote 1

click on iraq and it says iqd 1400 to 1 usd , imo very outdates and certainly not updated sight... the front page means nothing just like oanda as soon as you click on iraq currency changes not even close to .31 dinar per usd as it looks on front page ///// the pumpers and guru's are getting sophisticated and trying to trick everyone imo

whats wild is this is the exact same rate that was listed on oanda.com yesterday .... makes one wonder ( 0.3109 ) ??? :unsure:

I think some of them are dependent on 1 resource. Most of the values are automated. The same thing happened last year for a bunch of websites. Everybody was livid!!! It turned out to be a typo..... :(

Edited by Chip

You must be talking about the night we had a rate of $1.49 when I called my boss and told him to go F himself LMAO :rolleyes:

November 12th, 2009.

I had just started my "running naked down the street"

victory run, and my wife caught me at the end of the driveway

and told me that it was a glitch...

326778.jpg

November 12th, 2009.

I had just started my "running naked down the street"

victory run, and my wife caught me at the end of the driveway

and told me that it was a glitch...

ROFL!!! Has it really been that long? Damn, after chasing the RV ghost for nearly 6 years you lose track of time.