Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

possible real deal!!!

Striker

I wanted to bring up the fact that there are a lot of contracts being formed and signed. Well in order to finalize a contract it takes capital. Iraq does not have there own capital, here in lies a theory.

What if they are selling these dinars and collecting major proffits to facilitate these agreements with no intention of having a tradable currency. One would think not possible. On the other hand that would be the greatest proffit making scheme ever. Countries would be completly dupped and they would walk away laughing at everyone, having completely pulled it off in front of everyones eyes. Just a thought hope I am completely wrong here.

Edited by cdoak1fordinar

Isn't that what you would do if you were in that position. Also, I 'll go as far as saying if I was in that position I would keep taking people's money, use it to rebuild my country. At the same time I would be printing another currency. Once all the rebuilding is done. New currency will be swapped for old than RV. Iraq wouldn't spend one nickle of their own money either to rebuild or pay out.

Let me see 'they wouldn't be able join the GCC ,and china ,and usa that are holding dinars would be pissed . Basically the world economy that needs this would go down in the toilet. The iraq stock market which every country needs to grow will still be selling penny stocks. All the rebuilding they want to do on worthless currency? I'am sure G.E thats building power plants in the neibor hood of a couple of billion dollars would 'nt mind that. Not counting water, housing ,security . I guess all those smart cards they gave out will just have to be worthless a few more years. Get real dude.

Another reason to STOP BUYING DINARS....And stop telling people about it....I really can't understand all the greed.. :(

Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct. You hit the nail on the head, squarely.

The greed will ruin this opportunity as it has many others but try and explain this.

Thank you for stating this. With so much of what I have read lately, I am very concerned

about the attitude and greed that is all to evident. It will cloud ones ability to make any

sound decisions and will lead to a disaster.

Best wishes! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

GREED IS GREAT! Otherwise we would not have electricty, light bulbs and computers :o So as I see IT, Iran hates the Saudies for helping with $$$$$ the HussaineIraqies fight Iran, so Iran is trying to stop all the progress in Iraq. Also the WIKIleaks showed us that the Saudies are fritghtened about the Iran NUKS and want the US to blow up Iran, NOW! Two fractions of musliums that don't care for each other = speculation :o If they can get it together for just a short while, long enough for an RV - we will do well with our GREED! ;) Otherwise we are having a fun ride, yes sir a fun ride :lol::lol::lol:B)

forgiveallthespellingandgramermisstakes :)

Edited by dinardarius

Once again I would like to thank everyone for your insight into this. There are alot of theories out there and for once wanted to have and intelligent conversation about the negative side to this. I am not a neggative person by any means, and hold the highest hopes in the world that we as investors will reach the finish line in a very positive and lucrative way. This is by far a inquisitive sight. Good Luck all, and God Bless.

I wanted to bring up the fact that there are a lot of contracts being formed and signed. Well in order to finalize a contract it takes capital. Iraq does not have there own capital, here in lies a theory.

What if they are selling these dinars and collecting major proffits to facilitate these agreements with no intention of having a tradable currency. One would think not possible. On the other hand that would be the greatest proffit making scheme ever. Countries would be completly dupped and they would walk away laughing at everyone, having completely pulled it off in front of everyones eyes. Just a thought hope I am completely wrong here.

NO that would mean the gov. of Iraq lied to their people.....bad move! and lied to kuwait>>>>>>umm unlikely

Foriegn Exchange Baskets apply here too. If they are using the USD for their basket and we and China and other countries are putting them in our baskets this would not work out well for them. The only way they can get out of this is if our countries sell us out and forgive the debt of the money in their baskets. I don't see this happening but it is possible. Someone has to pay for this war or the US will go belly up.

Come On RV :lol:

If so, the middle men (DinarTrade ETC.) are making all of the money. Iraq is making squat! If they wanted to really bring in some dough they would revalue to at least .10 per dinar. That way some serious amounts of USD would flow into their nation and assist with the rebuilding.

Also remember they are receiving financial assistance from the US and other nations. IMO they are milking all of the nations that are helping them for as much as they can before becoming an actual member of the WTO. They'll drag this sh** out as long as they can and then they'll have no choice but to revalue in order to really build their nation.

Im fairly sure Iraq has to play nice or they will be devoured by there surroundings. Iraq has made new friends that can lift them from the stoneage thinking that is rampant in the M.E. I wouldnt doubt that most of the smoke and negetivity spawns from the surrounding region.