Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jordan's Bank Currency Convertor

Pierre

I obviously posted this info in the wrong discussion the first time.

Try this link and use the currency convertor.

It shows a rate of $3.22/1.0 IQD

http://jordanislamicbank.com/en/

The Jordanian Islamic Bank currency converter is using an unlicensed version of aquariussoft.com’s currency converter. If you go to http://aquariussoft....ter/default.asp you’ll see the real IQD rates. On JIB’s site, they are getting a ‘rate set’ in javascript that has a date of 2004 on it which you can see here:

var rate = new Object();var lastdate=”UNREGISTERED. January 2 2004 05:06:37 GMT. UNREGISTERED”;rate['IQD']=0.309997

Read more:

Thanks but too late, I already went on a shopping spree, kicked out my wife and was on my way to the airport when it was debunked....Be careful man, if it seems too easy, it is. This will be Ground-Breaking, Earth Shattering, Rattle the Freakin Windows news that every major media outlet in the world will lead with. This will create more instant millionare's than the lottery could dream of...Appreciate the help though...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If it was simply a "glitch" in the system or an "entry error" as so many of you think, than why isn't it fixed by now?? I may be a "newbie" to the forum but have invested and followed the IQD for nearly 3 yrs. I am aware of the "error" that occured last year as well. That was fixed within hours. This has been over 24hrs and unchanged. I personally don't think we will see anything blasted on the media networks. I think we need to wait another 24 hours and see if it starts showing up here in U.S. May very well not be until first of the week until we see it with the weekend and holiday coming up on Monday but I am cautiously optimistic this could be real.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

If it was simply a "glitch" in the system or an "entry error" as so many of you think, than why isn't it fixed by now?? I may be a "newbie" to the forum but have invested and followed the IQD for nearly 3 yrs. I am aware of the "error" that occured last year as well. That was fixed within hours. This has been over 24hrs and unchanged. I personally don't think we will see anything blasted on the media networks. I think we need to wait another 24 hours and see if it starts showing up here in U.S. May very well not be until first of the week until we see it with the weekend and holiday coming up on Monday but I am cautiously optimistic this could be real.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Because it is not their currency converter. As I explained in the other thread, they are using 'stolen' code that is unlicensed, and so that code is intentionally returning bad rates to their site.

• Upvote 1

Just got off the phone with my local Chase Bank business banker and he said it looked like this is the RV rate we have been looking for at the JIB...it puzzels me that if this is "stolen code", why wouldnt it have shown the false rate all along? Why now? Just wondering....

What makes you think it hasn't?

So the obvious problem here is that in 2004, the exchange rate was 0.00068. Another question I have is, digital11 your saying that the people who wrote the code knew that bank sites would steal it so they programmed it to spurt out wrong numbers,, from 8 years ago,, from a rate that wasnt correct for the year it shows.

I completely explained all of this, and plainly showed how this is patently false in the other thread. You guys are welcome to believe what you want to believe, and unfortunately many will continue to believe this even though it is far from true.

I completely explained all of this, and plainly showed how this is patently false in the other thread. You guys are welcome to believe what you want to believe, and unfortunately many will continue to believe this even though it is far from true.

Let them take a trip 2 Jordan and try 2 cash out biggrin.gif U did all u can do, let the force b with them wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I have been here reading and reading and I believe whatever the JEDI MASTER says as he seems very grounded to me and never talks crap so if you noobs want to believe in someone here follow the "JEDI MASTER" unless he shows up at another party....I think I was there with you and the rest by that hopeful rv person????

There is alot of speculation and as we all want to believe the bottom line when they are ready we will know " KIND OF LIKE THE MOVIE "BUILD IT THEY WILL COME" think about it all of us are here just incase it should happen and were all to afraid to leave here as we fear we might miss something.... But the truth is if you hold dinar then you will know when.

Bitching and gripping isn't going to move the system any faster so sit back enjoy all the rumors and BREATHE we all have time a lot more then money. I to would love nothing more then to believe everything written here but when I go to bed at night and it hasn't happened who do I have to blame for believing all the rumors <<<<<<<<<ME