Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden in Baghdad Thursday on an unannounced visit to discuss the political process in the country

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

كش A source at the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, on Wednesday, the U.S. vice-president will arrive in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday in an unannounced visit in advance, as pointed out that the visit will be discussed developments in the political process in the country where interest in Arab-and Iranian-growing.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Vice President Joe Biden up, tomorrow, Thursday, to Baghdad on an unannounced visit, the first after the formation of the Iraqi government."

و The source, who requested anonymity, that "Biden will discuss with Iraqi officials the political process in Iraq," without giving further details about the visit.

The last visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden to Baghdad had been carried out on 30 August last year, during which he discussed with Iraqi officials in a timely manner the subject of delay in forming the Iraqi government and U.S. withdrawal from the country, preceded by a visit in the third from July of last year, which he held talks with Iraqi parties, and was told then that he put the outline of the alliances that will form the government.

و The visit comes Biden, at a time when Iraq is a race Arabs on the one hand and another Iranian influence which, while showing the political developments taking place in Iraq a decline in the U.S. role, which is expected to be at its lowest with the beginning of next year with the withdrawal of the last U.S. troops from Iraq.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/15924/news-details-.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhie5qX77Yd5Ygj75b4WVkJhJKbEsg

• Upvote 2

That is alot of eggs in 1 basket. Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of state Hillery Clinton and

His Highness Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah of Kuwait

How convenient they postpone their vote to thursday and suddenly Biden schedules an Impromptu vist ?

Let's recap

Biden the same guy who helped turn the UN (evaluation) meeting on the sactions into a meeting to (vote) on the sactions to be removed.

Is now flying half way around the world (which he has not done since August of 2010)

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

كش A source at the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, on Wednesday, the U.S. vice-president will arrive in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday in an unannounced visit in advance, as pointed out that the visit will be discussed developments in the political process in the country where interest in Arab-and Iranian-growing.

COINCIDENCES ? I do not think so.... However only time will tell.

Stay Thristy My Friends

GO RV / RI

That is alot of eggs in 1 basket. Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of state Hillery Clinton and

His Highness Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah of Kuwait

How convenient they postpone their vote to thursday and suddenly Biden schedules an Impromptu vist ?

Let's recap

Biden the same guy who helped turn the UN (evaluation) meeting on the sactions into a meeting to (vote) on the sactions to be removed.

Is now flying half way around the world (which he has not done since August of 2010)

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

COINCIDENCES ? I do not think so.... However only time will tell.

Stay Thristy My Friends

GO RV / RI

I think Biden was in Afghanistan so he didn't fly halfway around to get to Iraq. Still, very interesting.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they have Hilary hostage for the return of there Dinar and Biden is going to negotiate not knowing that he may be held himself and than we will have to send the Big O himself but alas the same thing happens so we still have not learned from our so called mistakes so we send a money man to do the bidding Geihtner. Oops, messed up again. Crazy dream, Like that would happen? We would pay them to keep them. JK lol! Go RV quickly please because Illinois just voted and won by one vote to raise taxes. RV so I can flee this state please. :unsure:

Maybe they have Hilary hostage for the return of there Dinar and Biden is going to negotiate not knowing that he may be held himself and than we will have to send the Big O himself but alas the same thing happens so we still have not learned from our so called mistakes so we send a money man to do the bidding Geihtner. Oops, messed up again. Crazy dream, Like that would happen? We would pay them to keep them. JK lol! Go RV quickly please because Illinois just voted and won by one vote to raise taxes. RV so I can flee this state please. :unsure:

Funny thing about the VOTE.. it happened on SUNDAY. They NEVER meet on a Sunday.

I live in IL too.. SW of chicago.. and I am sick of this state also.. but its where all my family and friends are.. so leaving would suck..lol

GO RV!!!!!!!!!! or RI!!!!!! or SOMETHING...lmao

I think Biden was in Afghanistan so he didn't fly halfway around to get to Iraq. Still, very interesting.

Joe Biden's ,"unexpected trip" to Afghanistan, (as Fox News reported), was what was broadcast BUT not what was actually planned.... Remember; ... don't listen to what they say, watch what they do!

RV Already!!!