Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle on doho

lightjds2

Pure speculation......one would think that the Kuwait people would be well aware of a pending RV of the Iraqi currency and choose to wait until the big payday...

Why do u think the Kuwaiti people be well aware??? Do we in the U.S KNOW everything our gov is planning to do?? Does our governement let us in on all thier plans??? C'Mon MAN! If Kuwait really wanted to be paid in IQD, and they couldnt agree to do that, this scenario makes sense.

AND.. my source called the bank and was told that they DID have it for .35.. (and I beleive its like everyone here is saying .10 on the dollar, which makes the RV 3.50 ish)

But I was told that they had to take it down, they cant give ANYmore info on the IQD right now.. call back tomorrow.

like I have said all along, at least all the news/rumors/reports we are getting is GOOD news!!!

• Upvote 2

Tom,

Thanks!

If we believe Tom, which I DO, then there continues to be growing evidence that most information regarding RV, closed borders (if not the ever-present claims of the removal of the large denoms), and the present will of God are misleading (at best). Is there really ANY intel?

Most of the check boxes for RV have been checked. If we don't see anything by our own independence day, then I will have to believe it will be a very long wait. Didn't someone post a vision by psychic a couple months ago who said that this investment was looking very good for 2016 ;-) ??

Still, of course, I'm not cash out ...

TS

You are welcome for the info. Figured so many people outside Kuwait mentioning wanting to come to cashout. Only a 20 minute drive from work here so figured what the heck. Been checking their banking site along with other here and nothing on the IQD, not even listed. I was told by the indian teller yesterday the number people are calling, 22917222 is transferred to their call center in Qatar. The airport here, when you walk in on the left hand side by the store is still selling IQD. Going to get more payday. There is also an Iraqi money exchange in Fahaheel that sells it, so i'm told, I just hit the airport. 300,000 iqd for 78kd or 275.00 us. Have a great day/night depending on where you are praying for an rv.