Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFMedic Chat 1/21/2010 (approx 2:41am)

k98nights

SFMedic: IT IS MY SITE AND IF I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG OR INFORMATION IS WRONG THEN I MUST STRAIGHTEN OUT

SFMedic: NOW WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

SFMedic: ACCEPTING THAT A MISTAKE WAS MADE AND THEN LEARNING FROM IT IS A SIGN OF MATURITY

SFMedic: NOW I MAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE ONCE BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN

SFMedic: BUT A YOUNG MEMBER WITH GOOD INTENTIONS GAVE A CHAT.

SFMedic: WHICH WAS NO PROBLEM

SFMedic: BUT I HAD NOT HAD A CHANCE TO READ IT UNTIL

SFMedic: AND NOW I MUST CORRECT THE FLAWS IN THAT CHAT

SFMedic: YOU ALL KNOW HOW SOME THINK WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF APES

SFMedic: AND THEY SHOW YOU THAT CHART WITH ALL THE HEADS

SFMedic: BUT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE THAT IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THAT THEORY

SFMedic: IS STILL ELUSIVE

SFMedic: SO WHAT IS IT WITHOUT THAT MISSING LINK?

SFMedic: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

SFMedic: SO IF YOU HAVE A THEORY BUT THEN PULL SEVERAL PIECES OUT SFMedic: YOU SIMPLY CAN'T JUST PUSH IT IN CLOSER TOGETHER AND SAY WELL IT IS STILL GOOD

SFMedic: IT ISN'T

SFMedic: NOW ALL THE INFO I AM GOING TO SAY IS POSTED IN THE FORUMS AS ARTICLES AND LINKS

SFMedic: 1) THE BUDGET IS 20 TRILLION IQD OVER

SFMedic: THEY ARE NOT PAYING OR COVERING IT WITH INCREASED OIL PRICES

SFMedic: THEY ALREADY STATED THE WAY THEY ARE COVERING IT

SFMedic: IS WITH: THE IMF LOAN, DFI MONEY AND EXCESS LEFT OVER FROM THE 2009 BUDGET.

SFMedic: SO THIS IS FACT

SFMedic: NOW IF YOU ALL REMEMBER LAST YEAR

SFMedic: EARLY SPRING

SFMedic: OK WE HAVE TO STOP

SFMedic: THE SERVER IS GOING DOWN FOR A BIT

SFMedic: TO UPDATE TO SOME 7.60 OR WHATEVER

SFMedic: THEY JUST STATED IT YESTERDAY THAT IT WAS IN THEIR BUDGET

SFMedic: NOW THEY WANT IT AS A STANDBY

SFMedic: REMEMBER LAST YEAR

SFMedic: WHY WERE THEY IN THE WHOLE

SFMedic: BECAUSE THEY WENT AND COUNTED ON THE HIGHER PRICE FOR A BARREL OF OIL

SFMedic: THEN WHAT HAPPENED

SFMedic: IT PLUMMETED

SFMedic: OK SO WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE

SFMedic: PARLIAMENT OR THIS GUY

SFMedic: GEEZ I KNEW THEY WOULD KILL IT

SFMedic: WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT

SFMedic: WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT

SFMedic: DID WE NOT SEE THAT THEY GOT 7 TRILLON IQD FROM THE IMF AND WORLD BANK

SFMedic: YES OR NO

SFMedic: NO CLUE

bearcat: What kind of credibility does "Fazel Nabi" have anyway?

SFMedic: NEVER HEARD OF HIM

SFMedic: YES AND NO WHAT

SFMedic: OK AKUNEWS IS FROM KURDISTAN IS IT NOT

SFMedic: IS IT POSTED ON ANY OTHER NEWS SOURCES

SFMedic: BOY THAT IS A KICK IN THE GONADS

SFMedic: OK I JUST ALSO READ THAT THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII

Breitling: WHEN?

SFMedic: OK IT HOLD

SFMedic: IT IS NOT THE REMOVAL OF CHAPTER VII

SFMedic: BUT REMOVAL OF THE ARMS SANCTIONS SFMedic: THAT IS ALL

SFMedic: IS IT POSTED ON ANY OTHER NEWS SOURCES

Breitling: HOW CAN THEY NOW NOT NEED THE IMF LOAN?'

SFMedic: THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM CHAPTER VII UNTIL ELECTIONS

SFMedic: B THEY ARE SAYING LIKE LAST YEAR

SFMedic: WHEN THE OIL WAS AT 140 BUCKS

Breitling: OK

SFMedic: REMEMBER THEY COUNTED ON THAT RATE

Breitling: SO IT IS FROM OLD PROJECTIONS

SFMedic: AND THEN IT PLUMMETED

SFMedic: NOW THEY ARE COUNTING ON THE 80 BUCKS

SFMedic: NOT THE 60

SFMedic: WHICH WE KNOW IS A BIG MISTAKE

Breitling: RIGHT

SFMedic: ALSO THIS GUY IS SAYING THE IMF LOAN WAS ONLY A RUMOR

SFMedic: THIS IS REDICULOUS

Breitling: THATS NOT TRUE

SFMedic: BUT MAY NEED IT ON A STANDBY

SFMedic: IF I WERE THE IMF AND THEY HAD WASTED ALL THESE MONTHS

SFMedic: OFF TIME AND NEGOTIATIONS

Breitling: IRAQ WAS AUDIT AND GIVEN STIPS BASED ON THE PROSPECT OF A LOAN

SFMedic: AND THEN TO COME OUT AND OUTRIGHT LIE

Breitling: SOUNDS FISHY

SFMedic: THIS IS WHY INTEL CAN NEVER BE COUNTED ON

[sFMedic: THIS IS BEYOND EVER CHANGING DYNAMICS

SFMedic: WELL THIS PUT THE MANDATORY RV DOWN THE CRAPPER DIDN'T IT

Breitling: YES IT DOES

Breitling: MED CAN YOU IM ME ?

SFMedic: I CHECKED ALL THE ONES AND FOUND NOTHING

SFMedic: THAT IS A KURDISTAN NEWS PAPER

SFMedic: SO I AM LEARY OF IT

SFMedic: WHY WOULD AN UNDERLING SAY THIS

Breitling: MED

SFMedic: AND NOT THE MINISTER OF FINANCE WHO NEGOTIATED THE DEAL WITH SHABIBI

SFMedic: YES B

Breitling: FIRST PAYMENT ON THE 7 BILLION DOLLAR LOAN IS ON MARCH 17TH

Breitling: SO MY QUESTION IS

Breitling: DO THEY HAVE THE PAYBACK RATES TEH UN DEMANDED BACK IN DEC

SFMedic: I AM NOW MIFFED

SFMedic: WHO IS THIS GUY SAYING THIS

SFMedic: I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Breitling: CAN YOU IM ME MED?

Breitling: OK v=Breitling: DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT

Breitling: INFACT I THINK THE GUY IS WRONG

Breitling: UNTILL WE GET MORE INFO

Breitling: NO NEED TO SPECULATE ON THAT INFORMATION

Breitling: THE U.N DEMANDED THAT IRAQ HAVE A PAYBACK PLAN FOR IMF LOANS AND SOFT LOANS

Breitling: AND MUST BE IN PLACE BY END OF MARCH

Breitling: SO DONT KNOW HOW THAT GUYS INFO EVEN RELATES

Breitling: WHAT DID MALIKI TELL THE UN B ACK IN DEC ?

Breitling: IRAQ IS TO GO INTERNATIONAL IN 2010

Breitling: IT WAS A LETTER OF INTENT

Breitling: THE UN HAS STATED FOR OVER A YEAR NOW , IRAQ NEEDS TO BRING THE CURENCY INTO INTERNATIONAL TRADE

SFMedic: WAIT WAIT B

Breitling: K

SFMedic: THAT IS FOR KURDISTANS BUDGET

SFMedic: THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BUDGET

SFMedic: THAT IS TOTALLY SEPARATE FROM THE GOI

Breitling: YOU MEAN TEH ARTICLE ?

SFMedic: Kurdish PM to announce Kurdistan

So, Iraq couldn't revalue the rate of its IQD too low or else it is also unable to buy most basic needs from Iranian exporters. And do we think it is time for Iraq to speed up removing Chapter 7 to revalue it to be on a par with the currencies of its neighbouring Muslim countries? If Iraqi importers find all prices of goods from Iranian exporters ridiculously soar due to the possible Iranian rial rate be revised again, then IQD must be revalued fast before more starvation in certain areas of Iraq might occur again. Iraqi Children below the age of 3 who still depends on baby foods and baby medicine are most vulnerable to malnutrition and death due to food and medicine shortages sometimes possibly caused by lack of buying power instead of famine. Many children below the age of 3 died of starvation when the first US embargo was sanctioned against it immediately after the first Gulf War ended. And during the second Gulf War, it also happened as well but the cases of death below 3 became lesser when Maliki took power in 2006. Let us hope IQD can be revalued at an appropriate rate to protect the lives of all pathetic Iraqi children living below poverty line.

Muhammad... almost a good post till you called children 'pathetic'!! You are an a$$!!! It's not the childrens fault.

I don't think Muhammads interpretation of pathetic is the same as yours, you need to apologise to him. He is obviously of a different culture and therefore the words many times have different connotations. There is no need to call names even if you disagree with what he says.

I agree, Barbann, and I think it behooves us all to remember how restricted communication by email is -- no one can see our body language or hear our tone of voice, and that makes up 90% of communication. Often we may inadvertently sound cooler or more abrasive than we ever intended. I know I have been hurt by emails that were never intended to hurt -- and likewise, I know for a fact there have been times my emails have not been received in the Spirit they were intended. Hang loose and try to imagine the best before you imagine the worst! :-)

So, Iraq couldn't revalue the rate of its IQD too low or else it is also unable to buy most basic needs from Iranian exporters. And do we think it is time for Iraq to speed up removing Chapter 7 to revalue it to be on a par with the currencies of its neighbouring Muslim countries? If Iraqi importers find all prices of goods from Iranian exporters ridiculously soar due to the possible Iranian rial rate be revised again, then IQD must be revalued fast before more starvation in certain areas of Iraq might occur again. Iraqi Children below the age of 3 who still depends on baby foods and baby medicine are most vulnerable to malnutrition and death due to food and medicine shortages sometimes possibly caused by lack of buying power instead of famine. Many children below the age of 3 died of starvation when the first US embargo was sanctioned against it immediately after the first Gulf War ended. And during the second Gulf War, it also happened as well but the cases of death below 3 became lesser when Maliki took power in 2006. Let us hope IQD can be revalued at an appropriate rate to protect the lives of all pathetic Iraqi children living below poverty line.

Sorry but wrong again M. Again. It was NOT a US embargo. It was a UN Sanctioned embargo. Dont hate on the country you live in please.

I am not saying sorry for nothing.. You are making excuses for him and it saying it's ok to call children 'pathetic' .. Wow.. Keep drinking!!!

And I am not going to study every culture to figure there interpretation of what they say. I am done with the subject .!! Ty

I understood exactly what he meant and from what I gather his use of the word 'pathetic' was not your understood meaning of it. Actually, if you look at dictionary.com you will find out exactly what he meant and the true meaning of the word:

–adjective

1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.

2. affecting or moving the feelings.

3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.

4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate: In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.

I'm sure he was moving more towards #1 and #2, as opposed to #4. There are several meanings to a word, please don't discount someone and resort to name calling because you dont understand them. This was clearly a case of misinterpretation on your part and I believe he does deserve an apology.

I couldn't agree more, I can also see that Ty does not see what we are seeing, either. I wonder if he has ever said something thet other people misunderstood? Maybe he meant it one way and they took it another? (Maybe that's happening now?) That is the same thing that happened to Muhammud. As long as we have misubderstandings and rush to judgement, we will have fighting and wars and terrorism. That is why it is important to try to reach a place of understanding and maybe even sympathy. I love the saying, "If not for the Grace of God, there go I". I think it's powerful.