Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K.... where are U now??

I had planned to not be at work this morning given the "facts" errrr "rubbish" that a certain Terry K was spouting over the weekend, yet here I am at my work job on yet another bs Monday... What's the delay this time?? Shabz couldn't get his Camel started this morning to get down to the CBI and RV?

• Upvote 5

I had planned to not be at work this morning given the "facts" errrr "rubbish" that a certain Terry K was spouting over the weekend, yet here I am at my work job on yet another bs Monday... What's the delay this time?? Shabz couldn't get his Camel started this morning to get down to the CBI and RV?

Hang tight...Im sure he will make another chat at any moment and he will make up more nonsense to make it seem like its about to RV......

• Upvote 6

for those who dont know how this works........ i will tell you. about wednesday there will be another rumor started that will indicate a weekend rv............and it will be that way forever...just sayin

Correct Chad. I think as long as it is recognized that

these folks say what everyone wants to hear even though the track record

proves it is bogus, it will still keep going. But I am glad more realize that these

who spread such falsehood only do it to manipulate peoples emotions and

incite greed. They should be ashamed of themselves because they must know

it is outright lying, not a matter of stating opinions, they lie. it is ok to speculate

and offer opinion certainly, but not to state something as fact when we all

know what is going on. Factual data and speculation is great for all of us to learn,

lies serve no purpose and no benefit, but we know that. it is still entertaining,

but I do not call it good entertainment, just hype and lies.

Things will happen, and I believe it will be good over time, but it does little

good to keep this cycle of emotional ups and downs. With patience, it will happen

when it is time, and it will be worth the wait, i think if we handle it in a professional

manner. Lots of good people here, intelligent, and we have to weigh all the facts,

not rumors as we progress through this investment. I think we can see this through

just fine together, without the drama. :)

All my best chad :)

Jim

---