Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1-10-11 forex IQD

WantMyTurboS

For those who want to see it go the other direction from Forex look at a UK exchange rate site:

http://www.exchanger...ersion-page.htm

1 USD = 1106.6754 IQD

Updated 10 Jan 2011

12:14 AM

For those watching the UK site... interestingly it is moving in real time... and the wrong direction from previous, but still better than Forex

1 USD = 1107.8548 IQD

1 Dollars = 1107.8548 Iraqi Dinar

The USDIQD rate as of 10 Jan 2011 at 1:44 AM

I just checked Yahoo Finance and its showing IQD=X: 1,169.90

Will trust Yahoo over some random website... just saying.

Supposedly.......... a trader in London reported that the IQD shows $5.27 and it should only take a few short key strokes to make it alive.....The second bit of info says that it showed up in a Swedish newspaper, yes a newspaper and states that the Rv will happen by Wednesday..........This is all from a friend that has been tracking this for quite some time now.............any others hear this?

I heard the same thing. Same number I heard it 4 days ago from a friend in Iraq. He said that Iraq plans on keeping 1.50 for each dollar traded leaving it at 3.77. I have my fingers crossed. It was just something he told me so all you haters on this site don't go bashing. I'm just passing it on. I just hope its true.

I just want my measly 250K to turn into even 150K it will get my butt up to Massachusetts and out of Floriduh..... Not greedy here.

Funny how us people up north would give anything to get our butts down to Florida... I guess the grass is always greener ...

• Upvote 1

It sucks but the Iraqi's don't think and behave as we do. So, expect delay, delay, delay...........and when they/re ready it'll happen. I believe from everything I have heard and understand it has to be soon. Remember, they need this to happen as much as we want this to happen.

Go $5.27 RRRVVVVVVV!!!!!!!