Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DOLLAR LEVEL OF DEMAND

Dinar Dude

U.S. $ General Supervisor

Conscious / Baghdad / h. B

9 / 1 / 2011 12:36 pm

Was opened by the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday, the ninth month of January 2011 the first meetings of the DIFC Week for the sale and purchase of foreign currency and the dollar level of demand for sales of the dollar stood at 169.224 million U.S. dollars at a stable exchange rate was 1170 dinars per dollar.

The Information Office of the bank in the bulletin I got (Agency Information / INA) copy them to the total sales of the bank ranged between 550 thousand dollars MM shot the bank for cash at a stable exchange rate was 1183 dinars per dollar, including the commission the bank of $ 13 dinars per dollar.

And amounts transferred out of the country amounted to 168.674 million dollars in cash and bank shot at a stable conversion was 1183 dinars per dollar, including the commission of the bank of $ 13 dinars per dollar.

The number of banks contributing to the auction 18 U.S. banks, note that the Central Bank of Iraq Itqdy a commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar with a deduction of (8) dinars per dollar on the amounts purchased.

The Iraqi central bank held five meetings during the week its financial support for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies and the dollar.

T / g. W

http://al-iraqnews.info/new/economic-news/42511.html

"Demand for sales of the dollar stood at 169.224 million U.S. dollars at a stable exchange rate was 1170 dinars per dollar."

Every time I read this I wonder to myself why is it always U.S. Dollars? Does any other country buy dinars and if so why is it always the US Dollars that show up?

Probably been asked before but if so I haven't seen it asked or answered.

• Upvote 1

"Demand for sales of the dollar stood at 169.224 million U.S. dollars at a stable exchange rate was 1170 dinars per dollar."

Every time I read this I wonder to myself why is it always U.S. Dollars? Does any other country buy dinars and if so why is it always the US Dollars that show up?

Probably been asked before but if so I haven't seen it asked or answered.

I don't understand?

I don't understand myself half the time either. I guess what I am asking for is proof that China, Europe, anyone else besides us is buying Dinars. I know I have seen a lot of post about others but they were just opinions. I had a weird dream last night about the US and Dinars, maybe I am spending too much time here. :blink:

The Ministry of Finance sells dollars from its oil receipts to the CBI, purchasing dinars to pay for government operations. The CBI then sells some of those dollars in the daily foreign exchange auctions.

So the treasury auction really has little impact on the IQD and vice-versa ??

One of them is probably W.F. because they are saying it's a scam so as to keep us from buying the Dinars then they are trying to buy them all up! lol :lol: Maybe Chase because they sold Dinars up until about 2007. Now after the RV happens all the banks will close because all the banker got Rich and went RVing spending all their money. B) GO RV!