Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D . Trade Recalled My Fedex

But it is NOT worth millions.... Yet. It is still worth nothing......

If you dont think that it is wrong on some level, then you would make for an EXCELLENT politician.

It is, in fact, 100% ethically wrong. You place an order, before an event happens that would make that purchase worth more. The seller received a call that says, "Hey, that product you sell is going to be worth 574385435759% more by tomorrow".

IMO, you are bound by the transaction ethically. You agreed to sell a product to a buyer. You ship product. You receive INTEL from someone that product is going to be worth more in a day. You intercept shipment, in turn, screwing the buyer out of possibly wealth due to the face that you are ******* greedy.

thats why it is wrong.

They haven't PAID for it yet.

If you wired DT the money (which is an option, BTW), then I'd be right on board with you. That, however, isn't the case.

Until it is paid for, it is his property, free to do with it what he will. He is in the business to make a profit, not send people free money.

They haven't PAID for it yet.

If you wired DT the money (which is an option, BTW), then I'd be right on board with you. That, however, isn't the case.

Until it is paid for, it is his property, free to do with it what he will. He is in the business to make a profit, not send people free money.

Again, you would make a perfect politician.

He is not sending people free money. The customer ordered a product with another payment option of his... COD, at a specified price. He needs to either honor that price. Not become a greedy prick.

ETHICALLY it is WRONG.

Thats business ethics 101. Some people dont have the option on wiretransfer. So COD is the only option. either way, when you place an order COD, you expect it to be shipped. Refusal to ship or intercepting a shipment while in transit to the customer, WHO HAS YOUR MONEY IN HAND ( per the terms of the sale..... COD), is just scum baggish. It is plain and simple greed.

• Upvote 1

Sallygal, thanks for your reply as well as the welcome. I did recieve a conformation number when I ordered and as I stated, I wired the money immediately, just no email confirming reciept. I am really excited about this opportunity and just hope I didn't get in ( or almost in) on it too late!

So do a mail order. It states above (and on DT site, I saw it before it was even posted here... didnt know it was new), that mail order is LOCKED in at postmarking. so you get a cashiers check tomorrow, bring it straight to the post office, and that's it. done deal. wouldnt they HAVE to give you the dinar then, even if they dont send it out until the 12th and the RV happens before that?

Again, you would make a perfect politician.

He is not sending people free money. The customer ordered a product with another payment option of his... COD, at a specified price. He needs to either honor that price. Not become a greedy prick.

ETHICALLY it is WRONG.

Thats business ethics 101. Some people dont have the option on wiretransfer. So COD is the only option. either way, when you place an order COD, you expect it to be shipped. Refusal to ship or intercepting a shipment while in transit to the customer, WHO HAS YOUR MONEY IN HAND ( per the terms of the sale..... COD), is just scum baggish. It is plain and simple greed.

I honestly have no idea why it's so hard for you to understand a simple business concept.

DT, and all other dinar dealers that I know of, have this very same policy for COD orders. Policies that the BUYER agrees to.

With a COD order, FedEx acts as the proxy seller for DT. Therefore, they collect the money for DT. However, due to inherent time offsets in the shipping process, THEIR product may be worth more when it gets sold. In order to make sure THEIR product doesn't get sold for way below market value, they can recall it at any time.

There is nothing ethically wrong with getting fair market value for YOUR product or service when payment is received.

You have absolutely no clue about ethics. Please though, do keep insulting me from your high horse.

Rsskelton, I ordered reserve from Dinar Trade yesterday & wired my reserve amount yesterday afternoon. Today I received the acknowledgement email with all the data in it, including the due date and amount for the balance next month. All is well, I am sure. However, if for some reason you do not receive an email tomorrow with your data and the shipping info, it may be good to give a call. Have your Order # handy.

I question because I'm a couple button clicks away from making a final purchase...

DT Website:

Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after January 03rd 7:00 am PST will be shipped on Wednesday January12th for Delivery Thursday January 13th.

Plenty of time for them to simply cancel the transaction if they need to. Just because the order was placed does not mean it will be filled, unfortunately. Unless the money is instantly wired once you click that button, the purchase is not final. :(

I honestly have no idea why it's so hard for you to understand a simple business concept.

DT, and all other dinar dealers that I know of, have this very same policy for COD orders. Policies that the BUYER agrees to.

With a COD order, FedEx acts as the proxy seller for DT. Therefore, they collect the money for DT. However, due to inherent time offsets in the shipping process, THEIR product may be worth more when it gets sold. In order to make sure THEIR product doesn't get sold for way below market value, they can recall it at any time.

There is nothing ethically wrong with getting fair market value for YOUR product or service when payment is received.

You have absolutely no clue about ethics. Please though, do keep insulting me from your high horse.

Thats funny... I know nothing about ethics.... Really, thats funny. I understand simple and complex business concepts... After all, I do own and operate 4 companies. I am pretty sure I know what I am doing. And one of the companies ( the first one I started.. Only as a hobby really), is coin and currency for collectors. And I ship COD with FEDEX and UPS all day everyday. I can have a 1921S penny in mint condition that is worth, lets say $600.00 today. A customer calls me and wants it. The customer opts for COD service. I agree. I ship the coin to the customer. Lets say that during transit, that same coin increases in value. Lets say that it increases in value by $300.00 before the buyer has it. Do you think that I would cancel the order, intercept the shipment and tell the buyer " tough luck. Pay me $900 or dont get it?" Absolutely NOT. Ethically that is wrong. It makes me look bad. I am already making a profit... A massive profit. I do not let greed empower me one bit. Ali already makes a ton of profit on these bills anyway. The company more than likely profits $10-20k a day. He is paying exchange rate plus maybe a small fee. He is not paying anywhere near what he is charging. He more than likely averages $70 gross profit on every 100k dinar sold.

Dont preach to me about not understanding business concepts. I, more than anybody understand it. 4 companies. Gross well over 10 mil in any given year. I am pretty sure I know what I am doing. And I would not be making income like that by being greedy. The companies would be bankrupt in a matter of years. Corrupt, unethical, greedy businesses are almost always short lived.

I am officially finished arguing with you. It is plain as day that you just dont understand.

• Upvote 2

Good evening folks, I have to admit that first of all I am new to all this so please bare with me. I just placed an order with Dinartrade yesterday for 3 mill. My bank wired the money immediately, but I have not rec'd any type of email from them regarding my order. Should I be concerned? Thanks to any of you in the know who might be able to answer this!

No because I ve sent them money through wire transaction and it doesnt show up at their bank instantly. You should get an email verification the next day.

• Upvote 1

Thats funny... I know nothing about ethics.... Really, thats funny. I understand simple and complex business concepts... After all, I do own and operate 4 companies. I am pretty sure I know what I am doing. And one of the companies ( the first one I started.. Only as a hobby really), is coin and currency for collectors. And I ship COD with FEDEX and UPS all day everyday. I can have a 1921S penny in mint condition that is worth, lets say $600.00 today. A customer calls me and wants it. The customer opts for COD service. I agree. I ship the coin to the customer. Lets say that during transit, that same coin increases in value. Lets say that it increases in value by $300.00 before the buyer has it. Do you think that I would cancel the order, intercept the shipment and tell the buyer " tough luck. Pay me $900 or dont get it?" Absolutely NOT. Ethically that is wrong. It makes me look bad. I am already making a profit... A massive profit. I do not let greed empower me one bit. Ali already makes a ton of profit on these bills anyway. The company more than likely profits $10-20k a day. He is paying exchange rate plus maybe a small fee. He is not paying anywhere near what he is charging. He more than likely averages $70 gross profit on every 100k dinar sold.

Dont preach to me about not understanding business concepts. I, more than anybody understand it. 4 companies. Gross well over 10 mil in any given year. I am pretty sure I know what I am doing. And I would not be making income like that by being greedy. The companies would be bankrupt in a matter of years. Corrupt, unethical, greedy businesses are almost always short lived.

I am officially finished arguing with you. It is plain as day that you just dont understand.

Haha, sure you're finished arguing with me. You're talking about a couple hundred dollars in a fairly stable coin market price-wise. We're talking about an item (IQD) that can appreciate to 1000x its value during shipping. Apples to oranges.

Ali needs to turn a profit AND have enough money to replenish his supply, or else he goes out of business. If he sells a package for almost nothing compared to its worth, he's shooting himself in the foot as far as liquidity goes. But I don't expect you to understand that anyway, as it would conflict with your biased and closed world view.

Once again, you have no clue. Continue to preach about greed like a fool. People agree to these terms when they order. It's not DTs fault if they don't read the disclaimer.

• Downvote 4

Guys, stop. Who cares. Yes it's unethical, no it's not illegal. Let's leave it at that. It's not like you're both going to all of a sudden agree with eachother... common!

Ugh, it's not unethical if you agree to it when you order.

Fools like him make my blood boil. They're the reason socialized medicine was passed. People demonizing businesses for making a profit. Just because a situation sucks doesn't mean its unethical.

Some people refuse to see things from more than one point of view. They get an emotional reaction to a situation because of the negative repercussions on themselves, and immediately look for someone to be the bad guy.

Sometimes there is no villain in a situation. This would be one of them.

Ugh, it's not unethical if you agree to it when you order.

Fools like him make my blood boil. They're the reason socialized medicine was passed. People demonizing businesses for making a profit. Just because a situation sucks doesn't mean its unethical.

Some people refuse to see things from more than one point of view. They get an emotional reaction to a situation because of the negative repercussions on themselves, and immediately look for someone to be the bad guy.

Sometimes there is no villain in a situation. This would be one of them.

They agreed to a price when they ordered, and they should have to honor that price... Case in point... Lets say that he ordered the dinar for $180.00. But in shipment, the dinar DECREASES in value. I bet you would say, he still needs to pay the 180 that he ordered it at, right? But when it increases.. its a whole nother story. Your argument would be that the buyer agreed to the price on the website when he ordered it at 180. It doesnt matter that it decreased in value, even though it goes back to what you were saying about selling the product at fair market value ( though the deprecation of the product in shipment put it at the new fair market value). But if it increases, then the price on the site just doesnt matter anymore.

lol. And fools like you make my blood boil. Socialized medicine? I guess you dont live here in the usa.. Im not demonizing any business for making a profit. Hell, i am all for it. And you are right.. Just because a situation sucks, it does not make it unethical. BUT, when the situation sucks due to the person causing the situation being greedy/unethical, it is totally uncalled for. I see things from every point of view. From inception on business, acquisition of assets, COO ( cost of operation), profits, expenses, net profits. I know it all. And I am not looking someone to be the bad guy.

This is a prime example why you will always be a W2 type person, and I will never be,.

Anyway, you can go ahead and gripe somemore if you want, but I will not be responding. It is obvious that we cannot agree on an easy topic.

Guys, stop. Who cares. Yes it's unethical, no it's not illegal. Let's leave it at that. It's not like you're both going to all of a sudden agree with eachother... common!

Yeah, Im done anyway. You are right.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Downvote 1

They agreed to a price when they ordered, and they should have to honor that price... Case in point... Lets say that he ordered the dinar for $180.00. But in shipment, the dinar DECREASES in value. I bet you would say, he still needs to pay the 180 that he ordered it at, right? But when it increases.. its a whole nother story. Your argument would be that the buyer agreed to the price on the website when he ordered it at 180. It doesnt matter that it decreased in value, even though it goes back to what you were saying about selling the product at fair market value ( though the deprecation of the product in shipment put it at the new fair market value). But if it increases, then the price on the site just doesnt matter anymore.

lol. And fools like you make my blood boil. Socialized medicine? I guess you dont live here in the usa.. Im not demonizing any business for making a profit. Hell, i am all for it. And you are right.. Just because a situation sucks, it does not make it unethical. BUT, when the situation sucks due to the person causing the situation being greedy/unethical, it is totally uncalled for. I see things from every point of view. From inception on business, acquisition of assets, COO ( cost of operation), profits, expenses, net profits. I know it all. And I am not looking someone to be the bad guy.

This is a prime example why you will always be a W2 type person, and I will never be,.

Anyway, you can go ahead and gripe somemore if you want, but I will not be responding. It is obvious that we cannot agree on an easy topic.

Yeah, Im done anyway. You are right.

I'm glad you finally agree that I am right.

Your arrogance is surpassed only by your cluelessness.

And for the record, if it decreases in value during transit, I wouldn't pay anything other than the $24 shipping cost. After all, I'm actually making the purchase when I hand over the money. Why would I pay more for something than it's worth? Nice try though, attempting to spin my argument.