Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Credible info?

godaddy

Hey guys, I'm a simple country boy from Alabama. I bought my dinar about 4 months ago and I've heard 10million different things and my question is "Where can I go to get credible intel?" .I have read, read and read some more and I now know more about Iraq than I ever cared or wanted to know.So is there someone that in ONE paragraph could explain to me the top 5 key things we are looking for to have an RV. My top 5 are 1. sanctions being lifted

2.GOI being formed 3.they all agree on rate 4. they post it 5. I pay my house off....so am I missing something ? Please tell me

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I'm a simple country boy from Alabama. I bought my dinar about 4 months ago and I've heard 10million different things and my question is "Where can I go to get credible intel?" .I have read, read and read some more and I now know more about Iraq than I ever cared or wanted to know.So is there someone that in ONE paragraph could explain to me the top 5 key things we are looking for to have an RV. My top 5 are 1. sanctions being lifted

2.GOI being formed 3.they all agree on rate 4. they post it 5. I pay my house off....so am I missing something ? Please tell me

I love your five step process.. Especially #5. Seems like you have it all worked out

I would also like to know where to go for credible information.

I am not familiar with all those who like to joke and I go to a link that looks serious and it is another joke. Pretty frustrating.

Which websites should we be watching?

Thank you in advance for taking the time.

oops maybe this was another joke?

• Upvote 1

I am not familiar with all those who like to joke and I go to a link that looks serious and it is another joke. Pretty frustrating.

The website is easy. CBI.IQ. Watch the USD rate.

The website is easy. CBI.IQ. Watch the USD rate.

Read more:

Very, very, very good advice!!!

I know plenty of people disagree with me because they want the RV tomorrow, but dont forget the Hydrocarbon law.

The HCL is directly related to the allocation (and percentages) of oil proceeds to their citizens. You wanna see some infighting and bickering, lets see Iraqi politicians hash out the HCL!

Now since oil is currently their "big fish" export (though I am sure there will be more to come ie: natural gas and agriculture), OIL is the grandaddy of all.

Make no mistake, OIL is what this is all about. OIL backs the RV, OIL pays for citizenship dividends.

So your Iraq, OIL is your moneymaker, some of the proceeds of oil have to be divided up between your citizens.

OK, so how many citizens do you have? (Census) What percentages go to which groups? (HCL) Are the Kurds autonomous? (Potential pitfall)

IMO: You need the census finalized to get the HCL done. Not gonna RV without HCL figured out.

Not gonna get the census or HCL without fully seating (with all ministerial positions accounted for) GOI.

GOI>CENSUS>HCL>>>>>>RV

Still a little work to do. Lets hope they move quicker in 2011!

• Upvote 2

1) I am eagerly waiting to see smart cards get filled.

If they come out with a smaller allocation on them,

it is considered to be a strong sign.

2)Removal of remaining chap7 sanctions would certainly get my attention.

3)If the supply of large denoms ever dried up for real, I'd certainly want to know that.

4)You might want to check out some of Doc's posts where he follows stock and commodity prices

in Iraq. A big sell off just prior to RV is one thing he is tracking.

5)There are rumors of small denomination bills in circulation. When you see this confirmed

on you tube it will also be a very strong sign of something immenent.

(The assumption is that there is no reason to release smaller denominations of worthless currency.)

There's my top 5 any 1 of these would get me super excited.

I know plenty of people disagree with me because they want the RV tomorrow, but dont forget the Hydrocarbon law.

The HCL is directly related to the allocation (and percentages) of oil proceeds to their citizens. You wanna see some infighting and bickering, lets see Iraqi politicians hash out the HCL!

Now since oil is currently their "big fish" export (though I am sure there will be more to come ie: natural gas and agriculture), OIL is the grandaddy of all.

Make no mistake, OIL is what this is all about. OIL backs the RV, OIL pays for citizenship dividends.

So your Iraq, OIL is your moneymaker, some of the proceeds of oil have to be divided up between your citizens.

OK, so how many citizens do you have? (Census) What percentages go to which groups? (HCL) Are the Kurds autonomous? (Potential pitfall)

IMO: You need the census finalized to get the HCL done. Not gonna RV without HCL figured out.

Not gonna get the census or HCL without fully seating (with all ministerial positions accounted for) GOI.

GOI>CENSUS>HCL>>>>>>RV

Still a little work to do. Lets hope they move quicker in 2011!

You're right I had forgotten about all of that. AND I LIKED IT THAT WAY !

You just totally popped my little bubble of happines .....take it back!

But seriously...good post with good points.

Nobody knows where "good intel "is I mean seriously if they did do you think they would be posting jokes. Im not being a smart A%$ im just saying , as far as Ive seen the person that makes the most sense is keepmwalkinfunny and I disagree with him an a couple of points, Most of the time trying to decipher the intel is like being a hound dog at a raccoon convention, a whole lot to look at but which way do you turn. B)