Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi,

There is a disturbing development that has happened in Iraq in the past few days that people don't realize or don't care to realize. Moqtada Sadar has returned to Iraq. He is backed by the Shite goverment of Iran and has major influence on the shite population in Iraq which is 80% of the population. He is a terrorist and there are reports that he is planning on placing weapons on the jordanian border and using his influence in the Iraqi goverment to push Iranian agenda. I posted about the Iranian issue in the past. What does this mean for the Dinar it will probably not RV until the USA stops Iran's influence in Iraq! Not to be a downer but we need to be realistic and understand what is happening on the ground. Also something that I know for a fact communication in or out of Iraq is very limited so I wanted to know how is it that the Okie oil man is able to communicate so freely with these gurus? I just want to know it is an honest question.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hi,

There is a disturbing development that has happened in Iraq in the past few days that people don't realize or don't care to realize. Moqtada Sadar has returned to Iraq. He is backed by the Shite goverment of Iran and has major influence on the shite population in Iraq which is 80% of the population. He is a terrorist and there are reports that he is planning on placing weapons on the jordanian border and using his influence in the Iraqi goverment to push Iranian agenda. I posted about the Iranian issue in the past. What does this mean for the Dinar it will probably not RV until the USA stops Iran's influence in Iraq! Not to be a downer but we need to be realistic and understand what is happening on the ground. Also something that I know for a fact communication in or out of Iraq is very limited so I wanted to know how is it that the Okie oil man is able to communicate so freely with these gurus? I just want to know it is an honest question.

Thats true Sadar is a NUT. I dont think the GOI or anyone else involved let him throw a wrench in this. As far as Okie goes he obviously has people in plac ethere just like you. Otherwise how would you know Sadar is planning on placing weapons on the border & using his influence in a negative way. Lets make SURE we are all on the same side here.

Hi,

Yes, I have read a great deal about it lately. Most here are blinded by the guru chats and post saying RV next Monday and don't read the real news. It is all in question as far as I can see. I hope I am wrong. This guy is bad news if you ask me. He hates Americans. IMO we are a ways off from any RV.

• Upvote 1

Do you really think Okie or any of the gurus really have contacts? I don't believe any of them do. I believe most of them are flat out lying.

But then I suppose it's possible 1 or 2 of them might think they are really talking to someone who really has some connections.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I have read a great deal about it lately. Most here are blinded by the guru chats and post saying RV next Monday and don't read the real news. It is all in question as far as I can see. I hope I am wrong. This guy is bad news if you ask me. He hates Americans. IMO we are a ways off from any RV.

So... again.. How long can the GOI operate in the world market with currency that is worthless?? I want someone to try to imagine running a business when you are only able to pay your employees in lolipops. I highly doubt that after everything that happened in the past 7 years.. all the $$ spent by the U.S, all the LIVES lost.. that 1 guy will bring everything to a halt. Again, just my opinion.. but this is a BUSINESS deal.. and the deal is almost complete.

• Upvote 3

I know this becaue I am from Israel originally and I read it on an Israeli paper. They said that The Jordanian King called the Israeli Prime Minister to discuss this very issue. Okie whoever he is and what ever connections he has would be limited by means of communications and he would have to get clerance everytime he needs to contact anyone outside of Iraq. He's calls are probably being listined to as well. You might ask how I know because I have a coworker from Iraq and she has a difficult time contacting her family in Iraq so all these reports we are supposedly getting out of Iraq on a regular basis are hard for me to believe. If my co worker that has family in Iraq can't get a hold of someone dear to her how could anybody else communicate freely? Food for thought.

I know this becaue I am from Israel originally and I read it on an Israeli paper. They said that The Jordanian King called the Israeli Prime Minister to discuss this very issue. Okie whoever he is and what ever connections he has would be limited by means of communications and he would have to get clerance everytime he needs to contact anyone outside of Iraq. He's calls are probably being listined to as well. You might ask how I know because I have a coworker from Iraq and she has a difficult time contacting her family in Iraq so all these reports we are supposedly getting out of Iraq on a regular basis are hard for me to believe. If my co worker that has family in Iraq can't get a hold of someone dear to her how could anybody else communicate freely? Food for thought.

Okie oil man is very close to the man who put this whole plan in action. THATS how he gets his intel. and if u look at his post, then the news.. he is usually 2-3 days ahead of it.. and his intel has been accurate ..excluding dates.

• Upvote 1

Greeting nir (+1 for honest inquiring post),

Like bear and kennyc indicate, the news is here, I've been following it for a couple days now, since it was first reported that he had returned. There is likely a shred of truth to your assertion that many are ignoring it or don't even realize it. Some choose to come here for the "juicy gossip" or even the intriguing rumors and innuendo that may turn out with an air of truthfulness, or never come to fruition. The board is here for them. Others look for more fact-based reporting with possibly some thoughtful analysis and speculation. This board is here for them too. I am not an expert in political affairs, let alone in that region of the world, but my gut tells me that kennyc is probably correct in his analysis in as much as the GOI has done a tremendous amount of work to get where they are to allow one fellow with an alternate agenda to muck things up, at least for long. Who knows what is left before, in one way or another, the Dinar obtains its' value again?

I believe that this Muqtada al-Sadr character will be closely scrutinized. Let's hope his intentions remain peaceful, but history might suggest alternative paths, so I personally hope they do not sleep in their watch on him. In the end, I do NOT think he will be a factor if the RI/RV is to happen in the next year. If we are still here in 2012, after the troops should have left per the US government and if they are still there, then we shall see what gets stirred up... Just my :twocents:

See this also, if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqtada_al-Sadr

• Upvote 2

Just about the worst thing that could happen to whoever is in charge of Iran, would be for

Iraq to prosper and enjoy the trappings of freedom and democracy. It's just too easy for

regular Iranians to look on the other side of the fence and see that the grass really is greener.

They also know that the smoother this goes, the more likely the U.S. will start looking at Iran

and just begging them to make a mistake. What's that? someone is jay walking in Iran?

Send all troops there. We need to "keep the peace". This is for your own good.

Not that we would really do that, but it has to be a concern if you're Iran.

The flip side of this is.....it's not like Iran is sneaking up on anybody. In terms of an RV,

I doubt that they can do more than provide annoyance or small delays.(pure opinion there)

In regards to Gurus....if I had info I wanted to get out of Iraq I can think of 100 ways to do it.

(I'm liking carrier pidgeon today)

That is the least of my reasons for viewing Gurus skeptically. The #1 reason would be track record.

Having said that, I still enjoy Gurus and thier never ending optimism. I think of it as a guilty pleasure,

like soap operas or ice cream. I know it is not healthy and non productive.....but I like it anyway.

Okie oil man is very close to the man who put this whole plan in action. THATS how he gets his intel. and if u look at his post, then the news.. he is usually 2-3 days ahead of it.. and his intel has been accurate ..excluding dates.

He has been a whole lot better than me.

I'll give him that.

• Upvote 3

... my reasons for viewing Gurus skeptically. The #1 reason would be track record.

Having said that, I still enjoy Gurus and thier never ending optimism. I think of it as a guilty pleasure,

like soap operas or ice cream. I know it is not healthy and non productive.....but I like it anyway.

:twothumbs: (+1)

Ah, those are exactly the words I was looking for, thanks!!! I take what the Guru's say with a grain of salt. I read them last, after news and other items. I have absolutely nothing against a single one of them. I have "poked" a tiny bit of fun at a few of 'em, and as I see them still here they must have a sturdy character to continue to come back day after day. Also, every one of them has a following, some that claim to know them personally and vouch for their motives and character. So who am I to question or accuse? I'll not do it. Poke a little fun or throw out an occasional jest in the name of humor or levity, you bet. But please, don't confuse that with bashing or hating; I am fairly adept at communicating my thoughts in written form (sorry, I've temporarily lost my own humility), and you'd have to either not read carefully or be in a delusional stupor to cast any of my comments as bashing against those Gurus. The Guru's are here, I read 'em, I rarely comment unless I see something that does strike me as interesting or odd, but I generally will not question them as it has no point--often they are, in the end, only messengers trying to help in my view; but of course I may be wrong. So I say let 'em do what they do, but have a little strength in character if ya get prodded a bit when prophesies don't come true...

Cheers! :tiphat:

Like bear and kennyc indicate, the news is here, I've been following it for a couple days now, since it was first reported that he had returned. There is likely a shred of truth to your assertion that many are ignoring it or don't even realize it. Some choose to come here for the "juicy gossip" or even the intriguing rumors and innuendo that may turn out with an air of truthfulness, or never come to fruition. The board is here for them. Others look for more fact-based reporting with possibly some thoughtful analysis and speculation. This board is here for them too. I am not an expert in political affairs, let alone in that region of the world, but my gut tells me that kennyc is probably correct in his analysis in as much as the GOI has done a tremendous amount of work to get where they are to allow one fellow with an alternate agenda to muck things up, at least for long. Who knows what is left before, in one way or another, the Dinar obtains its' value again?

I believe that this Muqtada al-Sadr character will be closely scrutinized. Let's hope his intentions remain peaceful, but history might suggest alternative paths, so I personally hope they do not sleep in their watch on him. In the end, I do NOT think he will be a factor if the RI/RV is to happen in the next year. If we are still here in 2012, after the troops should have left per the US government and if they are still there, then we shall see what gets stirred up... Just my :twocents:

I agree I want an RV bad but I am sharing factual info. This guy will do what ever he can to hurt the USA.

I do believe he is being watched very closely. I was just saying I have been in this for 7 years with a 10 year goal on the investment. There has been a lot of curve balls thrown.I am not saying it will not happen next week or next month. My opinion just helps me stay sane and not get all worked up when it doesn't happen when gurus say it is. I just think they still have a few bugs to work out for it all to be done right. And they just need to keep a close watch on this nut case.

Do you really think Okie or any of the gurus really have contacts? I don't believe any of them do. I believe most of them are flat out lying.

But then I suppose it's possible 1 or 2 of them might think they are really talking to someone who really has some connections.

I spent 10 years as a car salesman where people lied to me every day.

I then went on to spend 2 years studying Hypnosis and neuro linguistic programming.

I feel that these Gurus typically believe what they are saying.

My fear is that they are so obsessed by trying to get DAILY new info for a voratious audience,

that they tend to ask questions that will get them the answers they crave. They probably all

need to step back, take a small break, and re examine thier objectivity.

So... again.. How long can the GOI operate in the world market with currency that is worthless?? I want someone to try to imagine running a business when you are only able to pay your employees in lolipops. I highly doubt that after everything that happened in the past 7 years.. all the $$ spent by the U.S, all the LIVES lost.. that 1 guy will bring everything to a halt. Again, just my opinion.. but this is a BUSINESS deal.. and the deal is almost complete.

great post so much bull sh_t here its good to hear some posts that beleve in this investment and see that there have been great changes for the good of iraq and that now they are part the international comunity that they need to do something about there undervalued currency. thanks again.

I'm not vouching for Okie, BUT you have NO IDEA who he is, he may have a contact that can freely contact him YOU DON'T KNOW just like I have NO idea who you are and if you are telling us the truth about who you are....

Edited by adritex

I'm not vouching for Okie, BUT you have NO IDEA who he is, he may have a contact that can freely contact him YOU DON'T KNOW just like I have NO idea who you are and if you are telling us the truth about who you are....

I am only speaking based on what I know regarding factual info that I know that is happening as far as communication goes in or out of Iraq. Now if this Okie has special privilages which I highly doubt than good for him. I might be wrong but I was expressing my opinion. Let me ask you how do you know he has the right connections to communicate freely?

I am only speaking based on what I know regarding factual info that I know that is happening as far as communication goes in or out of Iraq. Now if this Okie has special privilages which I highly doubt than good for him. I might be wrong but I was expressing my opinion. Let me ask you how do you know he has the right connections to communicate freely?

I don't, and that was my point in my prior post, nobody knows where these people get their "intel" BUT I'm not bashing them, Its my choice weather I read their info or not, but when I do read it, I don't turn around and accuse him of lying or making stuff up. Just like the info you just gave us about yourself and where your from and the story about your friend, I have no idea if any of that is true BUT I'm not going to bash you for it.

WE HAVE DEALT WITH THIS SADR GUY BEFOR,,,, HE IS A MALCONTENT,,,,HE HAS SOME KIND OF GRUDGE AGAINST THE.. U .. S .. A....HE PROBABLY COULD NOT MAKE IT HERE,,,,AND DECIDED TO GO THERE AND LEAD A BUNCH OF DUMMIES ,,,,HE COULD TALK INTO TYING BOMBS AROUND THEM,,,,,IF HE IS SO SURE HE WILL ENTER HEAVEN FOR ALLAH HE SHOULD TIE A BOMB ON HIMSELF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO CHANCE,,,,WHY DON`T HIS FOLLOWERS ASK HIM THAT GUESTION ????????????

THIS GUY IS A BUM

WE HAVE DEALT WITH THIS SADR GUY BEFOR,,,, HE IS A MALCONTENT,,,,HE HAS SOME KIND OF GRUDGE AGAINST THE.. U .. S .. A....HE PROBABLY COULD NOT MAKE IT HERE,,,,AND DECIDED TO GO THERE AND LEAD A BUNCH OF DUMMIES ,,,,HE COULD TALK INTO TYING BOMBS AROUND THEM,,,,,IF HE IS SO SURE HE WILL ENTER HEAVEN FOR ALLAH HE SHOULD TIE A BOMB ON HIMSELF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO CHANCE,,,,WHY DON`T HIS FOLLOWERS ASK HIM THAT GUESTION ????????????

THIS GUY IS A BUM

Absolutley agree. A fly in the ointment for sure, but thats what they make BIG rubber hammers for......... wink.gif

Great point, my opinion is that these types of threats meaning possible terrorist organizing there next mission will only lessen as the region becomes more stable...... I have a strong belief that once there society becomes more refined in there ways is the only long term solution to these NUT CASES that just want to blow everything up all the time for NO REASON....... I feel it will be hard to recruit people-(children) when they have housing,water,food,community etc.......I could be wrong but that's my feeling.....And I don't think it will deter the Iraqi Government from moving forward...... There in to deep to turn back........Thanks for the post....... see you at the RV PARTY