Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Post: 1/1/11 (Where We Are…)

inheritance

Why cant you get your own info. Why do you have to post infomation from Peoples Dinar ? And you dont even give that site credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where would you suggest he get it from? None of us can go into the CBI and ask questions. Can YOU? Why knock a man for doing something positive? Oh I know why. Because you're just being negative.

• Upvote 2

This work that Steve did is very helpful to many. We can't forget that people purchase Dinar all of the time, and they have to try to play catch up to the veterans on these sights. It does not matter where the information comes from if it can help. Learn to appreciate it and know that others might need this perspective. However, this like everything else is just talk! Emotions are now higher than ever, no one expected to have to keep on returning to the forums at this point. It is frustrating to all! It is a new year, focus on things that you can control and do not STRESS OUT over things that you can not. This blessing will happen when it happens, and the reality of it is this Adam, Frank, Med, Sonny, Scooter and whomever else you CHOOSE to follow will be equally as suprised as you. :o I know you can't believe I said that, but it's true. Most do not want to mislead any on this investment, (MAYBE A COUPLE) they are trying to be as informative as possible. Unfortunately, people have become addicted to information. Their addiction was formed out of desperation and hope! Learn to appreciate the effort that others put into sharing information, and try not to bash if you do not agree. ;) I have great news for you, you have a choice to read it or not to read it, follow it or not to follow it, this should make you happy :D , you are in control. Everyday that passes means me are one day closer to the inevitable!!!

Stay Blessed

• Upvote 2

I like this post from Adam in November.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

eisch78, on 05 November 2010 - 10:40 AM, said:

Adam- please forgive the question I am about to ask. It is completely irrelevant and by no means am I questioning your ability to handle this investment. It is purely out of curiosity and nosiness on my part. How will YOU know when the RV occurs? Will you be contacted by your people who are "in the know"? By phone, text, email? Will you watch for it in the news like everyone else?

Im probably going to get bashed by my nosiness, please keep it above the belt!

I'm assuming you're fairly new, I won't hold that against you.

I don't run around tooting my own horn often, but to let you know a little about me - I don't need the RV to happen anytime soon, I'm financially set no matter what happens... and because of that, I've been able to open doors for myself and you. I WANT it for you and my family, but I never needed it.

Anyone who has been following my blogs for a while knows I never pull punches and I'm usually dead-on with my predictions. Because of that, I've literally been able to build the largestDinar Network on the planet - several of our VIP members have over $1,000,000 USD invested into the Dinar. That's $1 BILLION dinar EACH.

Don't you think people might think of me the instant the RV is announced? These guys WANT our VIPs to invest, and they will be on the phone immediately.

Why would they call me first?

For one, I have proven myself to be the most reliable and capable person amongst any other site owners. Look at what's out there: Some owners were unemployed and foreclosing not too long ago, some are obviously pawns for dealers, some built a website based completely around copy-pasting articles from other sites, some predict RVs every Tuesday and have 0 credibility with anyone who has half a brain, some just ramble on for days about watermelons and other inane topics... see where I'm going? I'm kind of in a class of my own, and successful business people understand that. They are absolutely going to come to me first, simply because it's a good business decision.

More reasons:

I have several full time employees in Iraq.

I have direct contacts at the CBI.

I happen to own the largest dinar network on the planet.

- almost 30,000 people on the dinar network newsletter, 20,000 people on this forum, and this is by far the most traffic-ed dinar site on the net - period.

My name is known by more people in the Dinar Investment than anyone, other than perhaps Ali

I have confirmation in writing that several major players you hear about every day have my contact information. I've even spoken to several of these people.

I am in contact with almost every major bank's president as a result of my efforts to negotiate the best cash in rates - that didn't happen on accident.

I've worked for years to build the relationships that are getting us into our Post RV investments.

Honestly, there are other sites out there that get a lot of visitors - but none of those owners have been invested as long as I have, none have the financial qualifications I do, and none have worked as hard as myself to position themselves after the RV.

That's just the start.

This is simply a great investment that I am happy to be a part of, and I'm happy you're here with me.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Thanks, great post.

I have a question...

3. Iraq Debt and the Growth of the Dinar: The country is devoid of debt according to the Paris club agreements. Over 80% of its debt owed under the Saddam-led government has been written off.

But what about their debts to other countries like Saudi Arabia? Paris Club was only a part of their debt.

Is this the same guy who said he was flying to Baghdad to find out all of the facts for himself first hand?

said he had plane reservations and was getting ready to go?

I believe so. And he said he had 8 solid sources telling him RV by Dec. 15. And he said he has seen contracts written at 3.22 in Iraq. I believe he said he had one himself. And his partner said he checked out okie and everything looks legit. Just a few things to consider for future reference.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like this post from Adam in November.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

eisch78, on 05 November 2010 - 10:40 AM, said:

Adam- please forgive the question I am about to ask. It is completely irrelevant and by no means am I questioning your ability to handle this investment. It is purely out of curiosity and nosiness on my part. How will YOU know when the RV occurs? Will you be contacted by your people who are "in the know"? By phone, text, email? Will you watch for it in the news like everyone else?

Im probably going to get bashed by my nosiness, please keep it above the belt!

I'm assuming you're fairly new, I won't hold that against you.

I don't run around tooting my own horn often, but to let you know a little about me - I don't need the RV to happen anytime soon, I'm financially set no matter what happens... and because of that, I've been able to open doors for myself and you. I WANT it for you and my family, but I never needed it.

Anyone who has been following my blogs for a while knows I never pull punches and I'm usually dead-on with my predictions. Because of that, I've literally been able to build the largestDinar Network on the planet - several of our VIP members have over $1,000,000 USD invested into the Dinar. That's $1 BILLION dinar EACH.

Don't you think people might think of me the instant the RV is announced? These guys WANT our VIPs to invest, and they will be on the phone immediately.

Why would they call me first?

For one, I have proven myself to be the most reliable and capable person amongst any other site owners. Look at what's out there: Some owners were unemployed and foreclosing not too long ago, some are obviously pawns for dealers, some built a website based completely around copy-pasting articles from other sites, some predict RVs every Tuesday and have 0 credibility with anyone who has half a brain, some just ramble on for days about watermelons and other inane topics... see where I'm going? I'm kind of in a class of my own, and successful business people understand that. They are absolutely going to come to me first, simply because it's a good business decision.

More reasons:

I have several full time employees in Iraq.

I have direct contacts at the CBI.

I happen to own the largest dinar network on the planet.

- almost 30,000 people on the dinar network newsletter, 20,000 people on this forum, and this is by far the most traffic-ed dinar site on the net - period.

My name is known by more people in the Dinar Investment than anyone, other than perhaps Ali

I have confirmation in writing that several major players you hear about every day have my contact information. I've even spoken to several of these people.

I am in contact with almost every major bank's president as a result of my efforts to negotiate the best cash in rates - that didn't happen on accident.

I've worked for years to build the relationships that are getting us into our Post RV investments.

Honestly, there are other sites out there that get a lot of visitors - but none of those owners have been invested as long as I have, none have the financial qualifications I do, and none have worked as hard as myself to position themselves after the RV.

That's just the start.

This is simply a great investment that I am happy to be a part of, and I'm happy you're here with me.

Read more:

He may not run around tooting his horn often...........but he sure did that day!!!!!!

Wow

Edited by WISHBONE
  • Upvote 1