Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 2011!!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

The Legend Of The Drunken Master....oop!!!...I mean "drunken guru.. :lol::lol:

Guru?? I take offense to that!! Thats degrading!!! That title is reserved for the ones who post chats everyday and do CC's and just post and twist information into meaning the RV is every weekend!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hahaha yea a lot of people disagreed with alot of my words and Im pretty sure it was because I was saying that we wouldnt see the RV at the end of 2010......either that or because I was explaining to people and answering questions alot of people had about a redenomination and how that would go down......as you can see I just try to stay as level headed and realistic as possible which we all should try to be.....that being said, thinking realistically I do think this year is it.......fingers crossed!!!

I hear ya, I was being attacked last night for stateing the obvious while they were doing the "countdown". It's not they disagree with the information...its that they do not WANT it to be right. Remember, just because you want something sooo bad, doesnt make it so...I suggest that most of you need to go out and find info beyond the walls of blogs, chats and msg boards. Deduct and sort through it, and add common sense to the equation. Try to leave your emotions out of it. Emotions have no place in the game of economics and politics.

I think the vast majority thought it was going to be 2010. But then again, the same could have been said about 2009, or 2008, or 2007, or 2006....

I have been following this a lil over a year now and in 2009, I hoped but not really believed it would happen. Only reason I thought it could happen in 2010 is because of all the progress Iraq has been making especially since forming the GOI. I'd like to know more about the Paris Club reasoning why everyone was certain it had to happen before 2011 because if I'm not mistaken no one has ever provided proof of anything with specific dates on it. I do however really believe that it won't be much longer before they do RV, IMO simply because there isn't much left for them to do before they RV, again IMO.

I'd like to know more about the Paris Club reasoning why everyone was certain it had to happen before 2011 because if I'm not mistaken no one has ever provided proof of anything with specific dates on it.

Your right....there hasent been any proof provided because those statements were false and had no factual basis to them.....it was just another thing that a bunch of gurus put a twist on to keep people coming back and to hype people up for a RV because they ran out of legitimate reasons.....another reason those retards should be held accountable for what they spew out on these forums....or they should just shut down their sites to stop the embarressment.......cause its def getting old!!!

I hear ya, I was being attacked last night for stateing the obvious while they were doing the "countdown". It's not they disagree with the information...its that they do not WANT it to be right. Remember, just because you want something sooo bad, doesnt make it so...I suggest that most of you need to go out and find info beyond the walls of blogs, chats and msg boards. Deduct and sort through it, and add common sense to the equation. Try to leave your emotions out of it. Emotions have no place in the game of economics and politics.

Yea some people just cant handle the reality of things especially when it could mean that they wont be millionares overnight.....the truth is eye opening sometimes....and I think thats why TK, Okie, and PD have so many followers still after they continue to make up crap day after day because when it comes down to it, they get fed lies about a RV goin down everyday and those are the ones that cant think for themselves and just need to be spoon fed disney stories to make them feel better about themselves and what they have done in this investment.....but hey we cant please everyone....just try to get people to open their eyes a little wider and float back down to reality!

• Upvote 1

I have been following this a lil over a year now and in 2009, I hoped but not really believed it would happen. Only reason I thought it could happen in 2010 is because of all the progress Iraq has been making especially since forming the GOI. I'd like to know more about the Paris Club reasoning why everyone was certain it had to happen before 2011 because if I'm not mistaken no one has ever provided proof of anything with specific dates on it. I do however really believe that it won't be much longer before they do RV, IMO simply because there isn't much left for them to do before they RV, again IMO.

IMO, I think will will be having this same conversation in January 2012. I just urge people to buy dinar at the actual exchange rate and quit giving away your money to others.

• Downvote 1

Ok people......lets think realistic for a moment....and logically......we know for years they have been wanting to bring the dinar closer to on par with the USD.....this has been their own words for YEARS now....we know from all the articles and documents we have been reading for the longest that this has been their plan.....its just taken a long time to achieve this....please forgive me for any grammar mistakes because Ive had my fair share of drinks tonight celebrating the new year :lol: Im gonna apologize for that now ahead of time hahaha....ok back to the subject on hand....Shabs said it himself about the new budget, that it includes new policies and reforms to raise the value of the dinar in 2011.....they can do this now.....they just need to prove themselves and let the numbers do the talking.....let their economy do the walking.....they just need to get to work...plain and simple.....

I have to say that alot of people have been banking on this going down for some time now....because of the hardships that have been placed in front of them....we are all in the same boat....so we need to stick together.....and I feel that we all should take a stand now....here and NOW.....people here at DV seem to be some of the smartest in the bunch because we think for ourselves....we dont take everything as fact and we question everything until we can prove it....and that needs to continue.....but now I ask all of you...all of us, to stop putting so much faith into the nonsensical BS that comes across this forum from these retards that swear they know whats happening because of special contacts they have or intel that they swear by......cause we can see at this point that it gets us NO WHERE.....everyone here is smart enough to think for ourselves....to take whats put in front of us and try to put the pieces together.....

Lets stick together on this....we are a team remember....all here for the same reason.....we all have bought dinar so remember that when responding to eachother.....Iraq has made so much progress in the past couple months, more then probly any other time since the invasion to move them forward and put them that much closer to joining the international market as they once were.....but we have to be patient....hell it took them 8-9 months just to put a govt together....so we must remind ourselves they are slow....slow as f*&k to get anything accomplished.....but they do get it done sooner or later.....there isent much of anything left holding them back from raising the value of the dinar....I think its now just a matter of them getting to work and getting their GDP up to what they have projected and then the dinar shall be free to appreciate over the next couple of years.....I strongly feel that this is it....this is the year they can prove to the rest of the world that they can do the damn thing....that they can put their money where their mouth is.....we all know they can....the people are suffering and are tired of the delays....they also want their wealth restored....

We need to make it a point to stop listening to the garbage rumors and BS talk coming from these other gurus...so many of us are giving up hope because they speak of all these reasons why it must happen every monday and nothing ever happens....we need to stay grounded and level headed and it will make the ride easier to handle....(hold on, time for another shot)......... :lol: There really isent much research left to be done....Scooter has brought so much to the table the past year that I think we know everything we need to....we are in waiting mode to be blunt.....just waiting for everything to be put to action.....Iraq WILL raise the value of the dinar....thats not the question....the question is how.....because although you dont wanna hear this its a very real possibility that they could LOP and then raise the value....and thats mostly because of the amount of currency in circulation that they claim...if those numbers are correct they cannot raise the value unless they reduce the money supply (by lopping)..... ok back to business....lets all stick together this year...closer then ever to find the truth....we are all tired of the crap passed as fact that has no factual basis...so lets work together to debunk what we can to seperate whats real and whats not....it will make it easier to figure out when this could go down......forget these clowns that are posting chats everyday and making CC's full of "information" that NEVER pans out....it will be more beneficial to us all here.....if you like living in the clouds then this site is probly not for you.....

The dinar WILL appreciate in value this year.....or at least start.....thats all we need to know......thats all we need to focus on......and lets be easier on the newbies coming in and posting questions.....we dont want the reputation of being mean ass people that dont look out for our fellow investors....if you can answer their questions then do so respectfully....if you cant, then let them know and maybe someone else can help them out ya dig?!? Ok you are probly tired of hearing me talk now.... :lol: but im drunk and thought that we could all use these words of encouragement....dont give up now....if you were told this was an overnight thing then you were lied too.....something like this takes time....plain and simple....regardless of what happens we will all make a profit and dont forget that......but I cannot see the dinar going into 2012 without having appreciated at all even just a little.....so lets just be patient and let it come to us ya dig!?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Funny how you always tell everybody to stop listening to Okie, TK, and other so called "pumpers" then quickly throw in your two cents like you are the highest authority on dinar. Every post of yours, you put down others and boast about yourself. You didnt provide any proof about anything you said here, this was all about you trying to get people to think your the smartest guy in the room. I might could deal with you narcissistic style if you werent bashing other people in the process. IMO you worse than people you bash because they are just relying their opinion and leave it at that. But you have to bash a few people in the process to feed your ego. Not a fan.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Ok people......lets think realistic for a moment....and logically......we know for years they have been wanting to bring the dinar closer to on par with the USD.....this has been their own words for YEARS now....we know from all the articles and documents we have been reading for the longest that this has been their plan.....its just taken a long time to achieve this....please forgive me for any grammar mistakes because Ive had my fair share of drinks tonight celebrating the new year :lol: Im gonna apologize for that now ahead of time hahaha....ok back to the subject on hand....Shabs said it himself about the new budget, that it includes new policies and reforms to raise the value of the dinar in 2011.....they can do this now.....they just need to prove themselves and let the numbers do the talking.....let their economy do the walking.....they just need to get to work...plain and simple.....

I have to say that alot of people have been banking on this going down for some time now....because of the hardships that have been placed in front of them....we are all in the same boat....so we need to stick together.....and I feel that we all should take a stand now....here and NOW.....people here at DV seem to be some of the smartest in the bunch because we think for ourselves....we dont take everything as fact and we question everything until we can prove it....and that needs to continue.....but now I ask all of you...all of us, to stop putting so much faith into the nonsensical BS that comes across this forum from these retards that swear they know whats happening because of special contacts they have or intel that they swear by......cause we can see at this point that it gets us NO WHERE.....everyone here is smart enough to think for ourselves....to take whats put in front of us and try to put the pieces together.....

Lets stick together on this....we are a team remember....all here for the same reason.....we all have bought dinar so remember that when responding to eachother.....Iraq has made so much progress in the past couple months, more then probly any other time since the invasion to move them forward and put them that much closer to joining the international market as they once were.....but we have to be patient....hell it took them 8-9 months just to put a govt together....so we must remind ourselves they are slow....slow as f*&k to get anything accomplished.....but they do get it done sooner or later.....there isent much of anything left holding them back from raising the value of the dinar....I think its now just a matter of them getting to work and getting their GDP up to what they have projected and then the dinar shall be free to appreciate over the next couple of years.....I strongly feel that this is it....this is the year they can prove to the rest of the world that they can do the damn thing....that they can put their money where their mouth is.....we all know they can....the people are suffering and are tired of the delays....they also want their wealth restored....

We need to make it a point to stop listening to the garbage rumors and BS talk coming from these other gurus...so many of us are giving up hope because they speak of all these reasons why it must happen every monday and nothing ever happens....we need to stay grounded and level headed and it will make the ride easier to handle....(hold on, time for another shot)......... :lol: There really isent much research left to be done....Scooter has brought so much to the table the past year that I think we know everything we need to....we are in waiting mode to be blunt.....just waiting for everything to be put to action.....Iraq WILL raise the value of the dinar....thats not the question....the question is how.....because although you dont wanna hear this its a very real possibility that they could LOP and then raise the value....and thats mostly because of the amount of currency in circulation that they claim...if those numbers are correct they cannot raise the value unless they reduce the money supply (by lopping)..... ok back to business....lets all stick together this year...closer then ever to find the truth....we are all tired of the crap passed as fact that has no factual basis...so lets work together to debunk what we can to seperate whats real and whats not....it will make it easier to figure out when this could go down......forget these clowns that are posting chats everyday and making CC's full of "information" that NEVER pans out....it will be more beneficial to us all here.....if you like living in the clouds then this site is probly not for you.....

The dinar WILL appreciate in value this year.....or at least start.....thats all we need to know......thats all we need to focus on......and lets be easier on the newbies coming in and posting questions.....we dont want the reputation of being mean ass people that dont look out for our fellow investors....if you can answer their questions then do so respectfully....if you cant, then let them know and maybe someone else can help them out ya dig?!? Ok you are probly tired of hearing me talk now.... :lol: but im drunk and thought that we could all use these words of encouragement....dont give up now....if you were told this was an overnight thing then you were lied too.....something like this takes time....plain and simple....regardless of what happens we will all make a profit and dont forget that......but I cannot see the dinar going into 2012 without having appreciated at all even just a little.....so lets just be patient and let it come to us ya dig!?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Well said!!! If only the Dinar Downer Dave's were as lucid in there sober thoughts!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keeps have a shot of whatever for me please! :lol:

Quick question,

The M2 for iraq is 56,376,000,000 billion IQD. Is that correct? So we are no longer dealing with Trillions...Right?

http://cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

Take it easy and be safe!

The way I read it, and using 1st grade mathematics is: fifty six billion, three hundred seventy six million, no thousands, no hundreds. So yes, 56 BILLION......

The way I read it, and using 1st grade mathematics is: fifty six billion, three hundred seventy six million, no thousands, no hundreds. So yes, 56 BILLION......

The monetary supply has not changed such that trillions of dollars are still floating. The spreadsheet presents numbers in billions of IQD. Therefore, $56,376 equals 56 trillion 376 billion.

• Upvote 1

I think the bottom line is to own Dinar in case there is an RV....which I of course

would greatly enjoy. However as AM and others have always said...Dont

purchase with money you cant afford to lose. Lets say you have have a

milion dinar and it rvs at one to one. That would be a good thing and the

cost would be small....I just have to wonder when reading some of the posts...

How much is enough? Does everybody have to become George Soros?

Seems to me that none is dumb, some is good, too much is mentally

and emotionally counter productive. Just a Thought. GO RV.

• Upvote 1

Keep, i think you always give great information. I have been a member for a short amount of time, but i followed this site for a long time.

Your posts are always realistic and many people hate to hear the truth...especially when then read something that says RV MONDAY!

Thanks for sharing whats on your mind.

GO RV 2011.. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Funny how you always tell everybody to stop listening to Okie, TK, and other so called "pumpers" then quickly throw in your two cents like you are the highest authority on dinar. Every post of yours, you put down others and boast about yourself. You didnt provide any proof about anything you said here, this was all about you trying to get people to think your the smartest guy in the room. I might could deal with you narcissistic style if you werent bashing other people in the process. IMO you worse than people you bash because they are just relying their opinion and leave it at that. But you have to bash a few people in the process to feed your ego. Not a fan.

:lol: First off I think you need to re-read everything and really comprehend whats being said. I see you didnt pick up on much of it, only heard what you wanted to. Yes, this was my opinion....thats about all you did understand.....Im not here saying that only I am right....Im saying that Okie and TK shouldnt be allowed to write anything anymore because of how far off base they are from reality....because they spit out nonsense every other day that has no factual basis whatsoever....heck between the two of them I think its RV'd like over 100 times already.... :lol: at least they are rich!! Im just wondering when I get to cash out!! hahaha Im just taking a wild guess that maybe you havent been around that long because otherwise you would know exactly what Im talking about.....most of us here are tired of seeing them post crap day in and day out that has many others buying more dinar whenever they say RV MONDAY, when they should be taking care of bills and other things, not to mention they get a wrong vision/idea of whats realy taking place because they are taking these guys words as reality and are being lead by the blind....they need to be aware that these clowns no nothing more then any of us do, actually Id have to say that at least here on DV I think the majority of us know more then them because we actually do our own homework and research here..... This has nothing to do with ego....Im pointing out the obvious that everyone can see plain as day.....you want proof of what Im saying? lol This is my opinion....based on whats going on and what has happened the past year.....anyone that has been following along can pick up on what Im talking about.....no facts needed on this one :lol: Im not here to be your teacher....anyone with a brain can realize they need to be removed from dinar land period :lol: Im just stating what EVERYONE here is thinking.....Im sorry you dont see the light.....keep reading their garbage and you just might figure it out.....

• Upvote 2

I'm a short-timer, but I have already figured out that Okie and others are playing mind games. We need real intel, not people feeling important because they can write BS and others believe every letter of it.

Yep!! And thats mostly what Im trying to get across!! Heck it didnt take you long at all!! But some still defend them as they are speaking the honest to god truth about it all and it makes me sick because of how lost they really are......welcome to the club!! :lol: