Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I heard it through the Grapevine....

Moun10eer5

So, I've been following this board for some time now. I have been invested in the dinar for sometime too. Yes, I'm considered a NEWBIE to this board.

I just want the Dinar to RV as much as the next guy, but honestly??? Where the heck do half of these people get their info? Or should I say come up with this bull mularkey they make up?? I mean honestly, everytime I check in, and I KNOW THIS IS A RUMORS message board, but still....

I have a contact at the bank, I was in Iraq, I know this guys brothers sisters husbands bookies sisters friend told me tomorrow at 3pm is going down, for real this time. Like these people on don't promote other sites Tidbits or whatever: Okie and TK, they claim to have inside info, but they are really full of you know what.

I guess what I'm saying is really, quit feeding us bull **** people. It will happen when it happens. I have faith. Iraq has too much oil to prosper from and to not fail. You can't honestly tell me that a country who is striving towards 12.5 million barrels a day currency will not be worth at least = to the US dollar$$?!?!? Yeah right, lock that in. Whether it takes 5-10 years or not, I'm willing to ride it out. Hell, it may never happen, but like I said...too much OIL in that country. Eventually it will happen.

Remember, History repeats itself.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

What i find more sad is that people listen to these rumors without question and when there wrong, still follow these peoples intel and advice...i Guess its a classic case of you saying what i wanna hear so i listen.

No ones brothers sister uncles cat is going to know key info.....think about it, people who are tied in like Adam will prob hear it first...and he hasnt said anything...Im not trying to be negative, but common people we gotta be a little more diligent in our intel gathering and when someone says its a done deal at $3.66 and will go as high as$15, say, common now thats just silly, instead of ohhhh tell me more. I think then there would be less disappointment and more wise investors. Happy New Year everyone, May it be a prosperous and Happy one - B

• Upvote 4

Well thats why we dont have anyone here at DV like that.....most those non-intelligent gurus just take things they read and twist them into reasons why it must or why its about to RV......I myself cant believe they still have anyone that will still listen to them and talk to them like they really have an idea whats going on....if they only stood back for a second and use some logic before they speak, or even read a little they would realize most of what they say is horse poo........I think some are just being fed so much crap they stopped even trying to verify any of it themselves and just take it and run with it.....such a sad site.....but thats another reason why I stay here.....no one here claiming BS everyday tryin to get everyone to listen just cause they like to hear themselves speak.....we are the mythbusters here.....post some crap and you better be able to back it up!!! :lol: cause we will pick you apart for it!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well thats why we dont have anyone here at DV like that.....most those non-intelligent gurus just take things they read and twist them into reasons why it must or why its about to RV......I myself cant believe they still have anyone that will still listen to them and talk to them like they really have an idea whats going on....if they only stood back for a second and use some logic before they speak, or even read a little they would realize most of what they say is horse poo........I think some are just being fed so much crap they stopped even trying to verify any of it themselves and just take it and run with it.....such a sad site.....but thats another reason why I stay here.....no one here claiming BS everyday tryin to get everyone to listen just cause they like to hear themselves speak.....we are the mythbusters here.....post some crap and you better be able to back it up!!! :lol: cause we will pick you apart for it!!!

Well Said Girly man....

I want my Glory.............

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 1

Ever notice how fast the views pile up when the name TK, Okie or Medic are in the title? It's like seeing cars slow down rubbernecking a car crash.

A LOT of members are here for just that. They aren't that pathetic (well, not all of them...), it's just their way of feeling involved in a situation/investment that they can't control. An uncomfortable, somewhat disturbing form of entertainment.

There isn't anything wrong with it. Yes, it's a serious investment for most of us. Again, if you're sitting on the edge of your seat foe seven years, you need to get a life by now ( or a cat or something....).