Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tis the season...for pumpers to debunk pumpers.

jpr1954

* KTF Missions Discussion: 12/31/10 (Not Enough Dinar?)

December 31st, 2010 08:24 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Not Enough Dinar?

Frank….I know this is NOT your intel. That being said, I would like to get you and Delta’s opinion (because they are the only ones I trust) about Medic’s most recent intel he revealed from a source directly inside the TBI. He claims that Shabibi discovered there was not enough LDs printed by De La Rue for in country distribution for the RI/RV. He states that a second printing was ordered by De La Rue in UK and the funding for that was in the budget, but since parliament abruptly adjourned, Shabs is waiting for them to reconvene in order to get approval to send the money to De La Rue, who will not ship until the money is sent???? I’m just not sure how feasible this is. I would love to hear your thoughts or know if any of your team has heard this. “Thank you”, just doesn’t seem like enough to say for all the sacrifices you and Tink have made for this family. Love you both!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well since the budget was officially announced-I would think if this was the case-That Shabibi could pay DeLa Rue NOW and problem solved. right?

I also thought Parliament was still workiing, maybe even last night. !!!! This is a big contradiction to other intel we have heard the last couple days..

Just my 2 cents worth. What do you all think????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as I know and from what we have heard from Frank………the CBI has nothing to do with the Governement. Right? So why would Shabibi have to wait for their budget? The Central Bank of Iraq has plenty of money to pay for more LD’s if they need them. I for one can’t imagine that the Authors of the Plan where not ready for this and would not have had enough LD’s printed. This has been in the works for more than 7 years and I believe that the plan is on schedule…….even if it is on their schedule. IMO

Good Day,

FRANK – Any update from Delta. Question – Do they have enough LD’s printed to RV?

More than You can…………Imagine!

KTF,

Frank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another pumper(or two) revealed. in the end ALL of the pumpers will be revealed. like a lioness, i wait.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not Enough Dinar?

Frank….I know this is NOT your intel. That being said, I would like to get you and Delta’s opinion (because they are the only ones I trust) about Medic’s most recent intel he revealed from a source directly inside the TBI. He claims that Shabibi discovered there was not enough LDs printed by De La Rue for in country distribution for the RI/RV. He states that a second printing was ordered by De La Rue in UK and the funding for that was in the budget, but since parliament abruptly adjourned, Shabs is waiting for them to reconvene in order to get approval to send the money to De La Rue, who will not ship until the money is sent???? I’m just not sure how feasible this is. I would love to hear your thoughts or know if any of your team has heard this. “Thank you”, just doesn’t seem like enough to say for all the sacrifices you and Tink have made for this family. Love you both!!

Well since the budget was officially announced-I would think if this was the case-That Shabibi could pay DeLa Rue NOW and problem solved. right?

I also thought Parliament was still workiing, maybe even last night. !!!! This is a big contradiction to other intel we have heard the last couple days..

As far as I know and from what we have heard from Frank………the CBI has nothing to do with the Governement. Right? So why would Shabibi have to wait for their budget? The Central Bank of Iraq has plenty of money to pay for more LD’s if they need them. I for one can’t imagine that the Authors of the Plan where not ready for this and would not have had enough LD’s printed. This has been in the works for more than 7 years and I believe that the plan is on schedule…….even if it is on their schedule. IMO

Good Day,

FRANK – Any update from Delta. Question – Do they have enough LD’s printed to RV?

KTF,

Frank

another pumper(or two) revealed. in the end ALL of the pumpers will be revealed. like a lioness, i wait.

Hm....interestingly enough, Frank only was involved in the very last line of your post. What do you gain from this, besides making yourself feel good by stepping all over someone else? Takes a pretty small person to do that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

BDog...you've been here since Feb, I probably know more about Iraq than you know about your wife...STFup.....haha I'm booted, Baliff whack my peepee

What was that Bumper64 said about discussing a post without bashing..maybe you need to get bumped BD....read my stuff but don't judge.....

It's ok to disagree with a post!!

It's when the name calling starts is when we draw the line!!

You will see for yourself what I am talking about after you have been here for a while!!

( the baliff will whack your pee pee ! ) is a little uncalled for and (STFU) are the kind of remarks that we don't need on this site!!

• Upvote 2

Not Enough Dinar?

Good Day,

KTF,

Frank

I truly feel sorry for this person if they only trust Frank and Delta... I was LMAO when I first read it.... I would not listen to what medic says since he does not even seem to know the new lower doms are being printed and sent from the US not England...

Iraqi Vet05-07

• Upvote 1

laugh.gifI don't mind for WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bds_EiMX2kA

smile.gif

God Bless America!

Happy New Year to all including the naysayers and bashers!

wow jac you always amaze me with your insight and songs...we all need angels...i beleive in them so much....there are so many people hurting and all they need to do is see beyond the outside of the human and look through their eyes and try to remember what we ourselves have gone through.....and only by the grace of god are we forgiven...just made me cry in a good way...thanks again jac :)