Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello again fellow Dinar investors.

As we head into yet another weekend (and year end) of high anticipation of an imminent RV, I thought I’d take this time to say a few things that might matter to at least some of you.

Aside from whatever other reason we have become investors of the Iraqi Dinar; we joined in this investment because it offered us hope of a brighter financial future. Most of us can truthfully say that with more money we could do so much good than would otherwise never happen. We are certainly mature enough to realize that the money alone won’t buy happiness, but it sure would allow us a chance to at least try to find it.

As I’ve said before, I was led to this forum and site due to the endless pumping I would get from the folks who convinced me to get involved over a year ago. They meant well, but were simply getting the wrong information far too often, and thus I felt the need to find out for myself what exactly what the truth was. Along the way I discovered what has to be by far the most informed people on the planet with regard to the Dinar and the country of Iraq. In fact, I doubt there are many here who know as much about any other country, including our own.

Yes, there are many here who are impatient with newbies, or those who seem to endlessly give dates and rates that wind up being false. Likewise, there are those who have an agenda, whether it be for religious, political, or other purposes. But, no matter what, we are all drawn here, day after day, by the most basic of human needs; HOPE.

HOPE is what keeps us reading posts from TerryK, Okie, Med, Sonny, and any other provider of information on the Dinar. We may shudder in disgust after reading what is said, but we must admit that it doesn’t keep us from reading their next installment. Perhaps it is an addiction, but I rather think not. I believe it goes to the heart of what I said in a couple of earlier posts regarding the word, Jubilee.

Although it had Biblical connotations, I did not mean it that way. I tried to put it in words we all could relate to, but apparently I failed judging from the level of negatives I received. Anyway, think back for a moment to December 15 when most of the Chapter 7 sanctions were lifted. We heard of the rejoicing that took place within the country of Iraq by its citizens. That was a good example of Jubilee in that they felt freed from the constraints of the world’s governments, and could once again conduct themselves as a sovereign nation.

I would also assert that with each and every one of us, our plans Post-RV begin with paying off completely any and all debt before we buy the first expensive house, car, or toy for ourselves or our loved ones. Why is that? Because we too want (and maybe desperately need) to be free and not owe anyone ever again.

HOPE is what has us sitting in front of our computers for a few minutes or hours each and every day at this forum. Were it not for this outlet provided by Adam Montana, and managed by his host of moderators, we would all be struggling like drug addicts unable to find a fix.

So, as we pass another milestone in our seemingly never-ending saga of waiting for the date and the rate to occur, not just be rumored to be, I ask us all to take a moment to give thanks for what we have found, and what it represents to us. I personally need this hope more than I need the money, because with each passing of another deadline that failed, I am energized even more to better understand myself, and what it will mean to truly be free for probably the first time in my entire life.

Thanks for reading!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

well said. My family and I talk about the hope it gives us for the future, when right now there is so few other things to hope for. Yes, we have our health and our family is together. We have many things to be thankful for. But right now, very little hope about what the next few years are looking like. So we will continue to hope, hope, hope.

hope is good, but to be entirely honest with myself, and all of you, there is the greed factor.....

as an upper middle class member of the greatest country in the WORLD, I am crazy rich, by the worlds standards...

and the greed is what i am betting on....sounds dark, but really we are all betting that the greed (desire for wealth) outweighs the deeply seated religious differences in IRAQ. If they can set aside their religious differences long enough to get an infrastructure in place and bring their natural rescources to market, they will be rich!!! just my thots, JR