Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Google currency shows RV

Sugaree0621

Hi all. I am new here. First post, but I hope I am posting good news....I have a Google currency converter on my homepage and for the first time, it is showing me that the Dinar RV'd at $3.5499/USD. I cannot confirm this anywhere else and before I start hyperventilating, I wanted to see if anyone else has confirmed this....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Hi all. I am new here. First post, but I hope I am posting good news....I have a Google currency converter on my homepage and for the first time, it is showing me that the Dinar RV'd at $3.5499/USD. I cannot confirm this anywhere else and before I start hyperventilating, I wanted to see if anyone else has confirmed this....

good one!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Balance has been restored.

yesss!

Thanks guys....you're right. I got ahead of myself. My eyes go staright for the word "Dinar" and that's all. Hope I didn't get anyone's heart racing too fast (except my own, of course)

been there myself

Edited by 7
  • Upvote 3

Can someone help out?"

ABSOUTELY

"Balance has been restored"

ANd THEN SOME

The way to keep this forum in good health is, in great part, by keeping newbies interested enough to ask questions, go looking for answers, and willing to share. All the negativity towards their efforts does NOT benefit the forum. We are all here to benefit, are we not? Well, excuse me, how foolish. Of course not. Some are here just to bash. But we all started out as newbies and all had our own questions, and the first time each and every one of us felt we had something to contribute, that got our hearts pounding a little faster too. I defy anyone to deny that, to themselves.

So, newbies, keep posting. Those who will welcome you, well ... they welcome you. And those who won't, well they won't welcome anyone or any viewpoint. If it isn't their viewpoint it isn't right and they look for any reason to jump all over you and make it seem you are wrong. Poor idiots!

xmee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2