Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculators in Iraqi Dinar Face Importation Risk with Paper Currency

grimreaper

Why does this keep poping up? And if any body has any proof to show me that we are guaranteed to cash this in the states. Other wise this whole thing is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/47629-speculators-in-iraqi-dinar-face-importation-risk-with-paper-currency/#ixzz19VbYlDjw

Try selling them back to dinartrade.com the website say they would buy it back from you. see what happens.

Seriously, I find that article to be pure horsepuckey...

Anyone with a grain of sense would know that, plus based upon the fact alone that Iraqi is trying desperately to regain the standing it once had within the international community as a whole, that it totally debunks what Mr. David http://iqd.me/l/11 has to say...

I mean why even bother setting up a government, go to UN to get your sanctions lifted and send out your belly-dancers to tantalize Kuwait, and then fold your arms and say to the rest of the world, "no Dinar for you, next"(speaking in the Seinfeld's soup Nazi voice)?!?

Personally, I think Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 is getting desperate(trying to make that last minute scramble to cash in big at least from his point of view) and is trying to herd sheep, cattle, goats, pigs(aka anyone who he can scare) into the his pen(aka U.S. Dinar Bank), plus he needs to travel more because we all know you can't go into a U.S. car dealership and buy a car using British Pounds(unless that car dealership has it's own currency exchange on site), same thing with the Iraqi Dinar...

This statement, "they may have overlooked the fact that Iraq currency is a national currency only to be used and handled within the Republic of Iraq and not to be used, circulated, or handled internationally in any way", please don't make me laugh, 'cause duh we all know it's Iraq's currency and can only be used(in terms of purchasing goods and/or services) there to begin with, but again, if they truly want to regain the international standing they once had, it will indeed have to be "used, circulated and/or handled internationally"...

I mean after all Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11, why would they even want to attract foreign corporate investors there and/or even sign contracts with them in the first place if that weren't the case... This is just another case of a "businessman" using sneaky/underhanded scare tactics to make a few extra bucks(notice at the end of the article how he plugs his site and conveniently leaves his phone number)...

• Upvote 3

Seriously, I find that article to be pure horsepuckey...

Anyone with a grain of sense would know that, plus based upon the fact alone that Iraqi is trying desperately to regain the standing it once had within the international community as a whole, that it totally debunks what Mr. David http://iqd.me/l/11 has to say...

I mean why even bother setting up a government, go to UN to get your sanctions lifted and send out your belly-dancers to tantalize Kuwait, and then fold your arms and say to the rest of the world, "no Dinar for you, next"(speaking in the Seinfeld's soup Nazi voice)?!?

Personally, I think Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 is getting desperate(trying to make that last minute scramble to cash in big at least from his point of view) and is trying to herd sheep, cattle, goats, pigs(aka anyone who he can scare) into the his pen(aka U.S. Dinar Bank), plus he needs to travel more because we all know you can't go into a U.S. car dealership and buy a car using British Pounds(unless that car dealership has it's own currency exchange on site), same thing with the Iraqi Dinar...

This statement, "they may have overlooked the fact that Iraq currency is a national currency only to be used and handled within the Republic of Iraq and not to be used, circulated, or handled internationally in any way", please don't make me laugh, 'cause duh we all know it's Iraq's currency and can only be used(in terms of purchasing goods and/or services) there to begin with, but again, if they truly want to regain the international standing they once had, it will indeed have to be "used, circulated and/or handled internationally"...

I mean after all Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11, why would they even want to attract foreign corporate investors there and/or even sign contracts with them in the first place if that weren't the case... This is just another case of a "businessman" using sneaky/underhanded scare tactics to make a few extra bucks(notice at the end of the article how he plugs his site and conveniently leaves his phone number)...

Just a short note: when I posted I did not say I agreed with it, I was just passing it along for all to make up there own minds.

Why does this keep poping up? And if any body has any proof to show me that we are guaranteed to cash this in the states. Other wise this whole thing is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what he/she says here. This person wants proof. Well there is no printed proof to show them. It is logic and what we have already found out and trust.

Then he/she states that it is a scam due to not being able to provide the proof.

So this tells me that they have purchased NO DINAR. They would not have purchased it without the PROOF of cashing in, in the USA.

So ignore this person. They are just one of those go away and ignore.

Just a short note: when I posted I did not say I agreed with it, I was just passing it along for all to make up there own minds.

Qman, I wasn't saying that you did, nor did I think you did either... Sorry if I came off sounding that way, but that wasn't my intent... So I apologize if my post made it sound like you did...

GUYS!!! PR Web is a FREE pres release service that ANYONE can use. I use to use it to get the word out about anything I was involved in when I first got noticed on the Internet.

Until you see it from a NEWS SERVICE and not a FREE press release service take it with a grain of salt.

It's probably people wanting everyone to stop buying Dinars.

Buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

After seeing the guys website. All he is doing is ELIMINATING THE COMPETITION!!!!

Scaring people away from buying from anyone but his service.

Heck, I have an account with PR Web and I can send out a press release saying TABNDUST is the OFFICIAL Dinar holding service and some of you would send them to me. LOL....

This isn't NEWS GUYS... It's a PRESS RELEASE... HUGE difference.... Anyone can do it

Read what he/she says here. This person wants proof. Well there is no printed proof to show them. It is logic and what we have already found out and trust.

Then he/she states that it is a scam due to not being able to provide the proof.

So this tells me that they have purchased NO DINAR. They would not have purchased it without the PROOF of cashing in, in the USA.

Thank you! But i am invested i just wanted proof like you said, I just want to wish the best luck to us all.

Go Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Combustible air particles and reflective image panels.... sorry Zantac, I gotta steal that one... awesome...

As for our new friend Eoh's question, at least I think it was a question, of buying the dinar back... The dinar is actually an internationally traded currency as I have purchased some and had to sell some to another currency trader when times got hard. It's actually a pretty painless process, shy of your pride or acknowledging that you may not be able to get back to where you were before the dinar RVd so you may have just cut yourself short merely to live to fight another day. But other than that, the currency trader will quote you a rate, tack on their fees and viola! Your dinars become legal U.S. tender, the green back, el buckaroo, dolla dolla bills ya'll!

Just my experience, nothing further from the peanut galley... GO RV