Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long will we have to cash out?

YoungManTime

Is the rate going to go up and stay there for a while or will it be instant and drop down again? I'm wondering because I would hate to miss it if it happened. I admit, I got a tip from a friend and have no idea what to expect.

Thats a question that we will get aftyer the RV takes place. Could be short could be long. Only Iraq knows. If it floats, my guess is will rise rather quickly in value before tappering off.

JMHO, pp

i was wondering about cashing in just a ' few ' dinar :

seeing if it goes higher--then cash more ?

Actualy that is what I have heard that when it opens it will open at a lower rate to get people suckered in and cash in at the lower rate and than with in the next month or two it will go up to the value they would like .. So look at it this way you can cash it all in at the lower rate and take the chance that it won't go up.. Or you can cash in part of your dinar in hopes that it does go up and that it does not go down. I will see what it opens up at and decide than, Maybe just keep 250,000 dinar for the top value, I don't want to take to much of a chance.. I only have 2.5 mil to play with, Ya I know you aren't supose to post how much you have on here ( me bad )

God Bless Everyone

Oh Ya GO RV

God Bless again