Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi, Vanessa. You might be engaging in wishful thinking, like me, but I agree that it makes sense. Its hard to be completely objective considering the stakes we have in this, but I'm with you on this.

And I think your $0.02 should RV. To $3.86. Hopefully they'll be a lot of that goin' around. :)

Maynard

• Upvote 3

Hi, Vanessa. You might be engaging in wishful thinking, like me, but I agree that it makes sense. Its hard to be completely objective considering the stakes we have in this, but I'm with you on this.

And I think your $0.02 should RV. To $3.86. Hopefully they'll be a lot of that goin' around. :)

Maynard

off topic sorry Maynard were you in the Coast Guard?

Ok, as most of you are aware, the CBI website, along with many other currency sites have been down since early Friday morning. I think 12:30 am. or so, it was first reported. Tonight at 12:00 am. Monday morning, I believe that will be a total of 72 hours or so. I remember reading somewhere that before the RV takes place they must have between 48-72 hours to prepare for it, inventory, etc. Many computer techies have also said that if it truly was a "bandwidth" issue, then they would just purchase more bandwidth and have it up and running once again in the hour. My friends, it is down for a reason. And we are all praying for the same reason.

I have quite a bit of extended family members involved in this investment. And they are all hearing Monday, tomorrow is the day. Here's to wishful thinking, staying positive and prayer. :D

But then again, this is just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth. ;) Have a great day!

I just want to make something clear hear. First of all, it is a FACT that the CBI has purposely brought their site to a screaching halt so that NOONE can access their site.

Evidence:

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (Apache bw/limited extension)

This status code, while used by many servers, is not specified in any RFCs.

We know that the CBI has their own dedicated servers and we know that those servers are located in Houston. As stated above, this is done in the back from the cpanel. They purposely lowered their bandwidth to 0, and excluded a few IP addresses from the Bandwidth limitation on their own computers.

Remember, DinarBanker went down as well, and within 30 minutes of my call to Jimmy, the site was back up. Simple as that. I'm sure they have several people in position to bring the site back up within seconds if this was truley a bandwidth limitation from their ISP.

Secondly, I have heard people say that the system was hacked or crashed from traffic, or down for maintanence and updating but the fact is, we would be getting a different error message...More than likely one of these two are most common in a crash:

500 Internal Server Error

A generic error message, given when no more specific message is suitable

This is common in database or PHP errors in the pages, because the server cannot translate the syntax of the code in the page.

503 Service Unavailable

The server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance).[2] Generally, this is a temporary state.

I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

So you see following logic, this one done on purpose from their servers, by the CBI, and that leaves us with further speculation as to the reasons why.

I can tell you this - I HATE being completely in the dark, without a compass to get my bearings. It's like trying to bring a plane down safely, while blindfolded, onto a runway you have never been to before. This is Unnerving for all of us.

• Upvote 5

So we have another 24-30 hours?

No, no. Tonight if it remains down till 12 am. it will be a total of 72 hours or so that it has been down total. Does that make sense??

I just want to make something clear hear. First of all, it is a FACT that the CBI has purposely brought their site to a screaching halt so that NOONE can access their site.

Evidence:

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (Apache bw/limited extension)

This status code, while used by many servers, is not specified in any RFCs.

We know that the CBI has their own dedicated servers and we know that those servers are located in Houston. As stated above, this is done in the back from the cpanel. They purposely lowered their bandwidth to 0, and excluded a few IP addresses from the Bandwidth limitation on their own computers.

Remember, DinarBanker went down as well, and within 30 minutes of my call to Jimmy, the site was back up. Simple as that. I'm sure they have several people in position to bring the site back up within seconds if this was truley a bandwidth limitation from their ISP.

Secondly, I have heard people say that the system was hacked or crashed from traffic, or down for maintanence and updating but the fact is, we would be getting a different error message...More than likely one of these two are most common in a crash:

500 Internal Server Error

A generic error message, given when no more specific message is suitable

This is common in database or PHP errors in the pages, because the server cannot translate the syntax of the code in the page.

503 Service Unavailable

The server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance).[2] Generally, this is a temporary state.

I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

So you see following logic, this one done on purpose from their servers, by the CBI, and that leaves us with further speculation as to the reasons why.

I can tell you this - I HATE being completely in the dark, without a compass to get my bearings. It's like trying to bring a plane down safely, while blindfolded, onto a runway you have never been to before. This is Unnerving for all of us.

Thanks for the information! :D

Ok, as most of you are aware, the CBI website, along with many other currency sites have been down since early Friday morning. I think 12:30 am. or so, it was first reported.

Read more:

What are the other sites that are down. Any I look at are working just fine.

Ok so how long before I call the FAT LADY to sing this song???

As you know Q-man all you have to do is keep checking this site and there will be more than plenty of the days forecasted for the RV.Tomorrow if not tomorrow then the 1'st.15'th,25'th and every weekend in between.All the IMO,It has to happen,everything is done,same ol same ol.I ,along with a lot of folks here Knows that everyone that gives a date dont have a clue!!We all will know that when it happens THEN we will find out about it AFTER the fact which is OK by me because then and only then will the FAT LADY(and me too)start singing!

• Upvote 1