Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie chat J4d 12-25-2010

miracleman

okie chat J4d 12-25-2010

December 25, 2010 09:21 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

20:09:22 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : HAD NOT INTENDED TO COME BACK ON TONIGHT BUT THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE–THE THIRD AND FINAL READING OF THE BUDGET HAS HAPPENED–SO THEY ARE THRU WITH THAT–BACK SCREENS OF BANKS NOW SHOWING THE POUND SIGN WHICH INDICATES IMMENENT RATE CHANGE–JUST RECEIVED—THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US

[19:35:37 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : MBARK–NO–TOMMOROW NITE AT THE EARLIEST–

[19:36:53 25/12/10] @ jcwin : Okie has pics of lower denoms, sent them to sb for posting, he says still looking at Monday night at the earliest

[19:39:21 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : THNX SIS–TOO TIRED TO KIBITZ ON HERE TONIGHT–I HAVE DONE ABOUT ALL I CAN DO

[19:40:52] OKIE OIL MAN : O K HERES FACTS–NOT RUMORS–FINAL BUDGET READING TOMMOROW–I AM LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THE LOWER DENOMS RIGHT NOW–THE 1-5-25-&50 ARE BLURRY AND CAN’T SEE THEM WELL BUT THE 25,000 NOTE THE 10,000 NOTE IS JUST WHAT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE–THE 5000 DINAR NOTE IS A BLUE LIKE COLOR—THE 1000 DINAR NOTE IS GOLD IN COLOR THE 500 NOTE IS JUST NEARLY THE SAME COLOR AS THE 10000 DINAR NOTE THE 250 NOTE IS A GREYISH BLACK COLOR AND THE 50 DINAR NOTE IS A SHADE OF MAROON

[19:41:46 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : SOUTHBOUND SAID HE WOULD POST IN A LITTLE WHILE–HE HAS COMPANY–HE WILL POST DOWN TO THE 50 DINAR PICTURES–THOSE LOWER THAN THAT CAME THRU BLURRY

[19:42:06] OKIE OIL MAN : BUDGET WILL BE FINALIZED TOMMOROW AND THE RUMOR ABOUT THE BUDGET AT THIS POINT IS PURE CRAP–THAT IS PLAINLY SPOKEN ISN’T IT—-

[19:42:09] jhertel : OKIE OIL MAN Can you explain what is significant about seeing the notes?

[19:43:00] OKIE OIL MAN : JHERTEL–WHY WOULD THEY WANT LESS VALUABLE NOTES IF THE BIG NOTES ARE WORTHLESS NOW?—THINK ABOUT IT—

[19:43:25] OKIE OIL MAN : THE CURRENCY IS ALSO DIFFERENT SIZES

[19:44:03] @ BDC : Email one of us or post up a picture of those please, Okie.

[19:44:21] OKIE OIL MAN : SOUTHBOUND–NO—OBAMA PICTURE ON REVERSE SIDE–TAKES NEARLY THE WHOLE NOTE UP TO ENCOMPASS HIS EARS—HEH HEH

[19:45:26] OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS STOP READING MEDIC POSTS—HE IS WELL INTENTIONED I WOULD IMAGINE–JUST MIS-INFORMED–THATS ALL

[19:46:26] OKIE OIL MAN : MY INTEL/IINFO FROM LAST TUES STILL REMAINS IN EFFECT–I HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED OF ANY CHANGE AT THIS MOMENT

[19:47:42] OKIE OIL MAN : LAZYLEON–CORRECT INFO

[19:47:58] OKIE OIL MAN : BWILMOT–NONE OF YOUR BUSIINESS

m

[19:48:10] @ nyce314 : RV CAN HAPPEN ANY SECOND WE JUST WAITING

[19:48:26] chipper : Okie I am sorry to ask but should we hear something tonight or sunday night

[19:48:33] OKIE OIL MAN : NYCE314–NOT YET

[19:48:44] @ nyce314 : OH OKAY

[19:49:57] OKIE OIL MAN : REDY4DINAR–GETTING READY FOR CIRCULATION OF LOWER DENOMS–THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN ENCOMPASSED IN THE AUCTIONS THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS–DISSEMINATING THEM TO IRAQI BANKS

[19:50:05 25/12/10] oxygentank : OKIE I apologize in advance but are we still on for tomorrows budget reading? Please bring up to speed…

[19:50:41 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : OXYGEN-YES AS FAR AS I KNOW PRESENTLY–ALL IS GOOD

[19:52:07 25/12/10] PPlunkett : what does the smaller notes have to do with the RV, is this a good or bad sigh???

[19:52:37 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : PPLUNKET–THE BEST SIGN POSSIBLE

OKIE OIL MAN : AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME–WE’RE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO BE–PENDING MURPHY

[19:53:25] OKIE OIL MAN : MURPHYS LAW INTERVENING

[19:54:20] bhrodeoaz : OKIE– say come monday cbi opens up and the rate is still the same as it was a few days ago. Iraq has 7 more days till eoy, say at the end of the year and they do nothing will the paris club debt get reinstated, unused IMF funds returned etc.. do you see this as a potential threat to iraq if they can not do anything in the remaining days of 2010?

[19:56:26] OKIE OIL MAN : BHRODEOAZ–THEY ARE FORCED TO R/V PREVIOUS TO 12-31—-NO OTHER CHOICE

OKIE OIL MAN : PORTOCUBAN–WILL E-MAIL YOU PICTURE OF LOWER DENOMS—-GONE TO E-MAIL—-BRB

20:09:22 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : HAD NOT INTENDED TO COME BACK ON TONIGHT BUT THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE–THE THIRD AND FINAL READING OF THE BUDGET HAS HAPPENED–SO THEY ARE THRU WITH THAT–BACK SCREENS OF BANKS NOW SHOWING THE POUND SIGN WHICH INDICATES IMMENENT RATE CHANGE–JUST RECEIVED—THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US

20:11:44 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : WE COULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED BETTER OR MORE TIMELY NEWS OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL R/V NEWS

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

* okie chat J4d 12-25-2010

DECEMBER 25, 2010 09:21 PM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS · COMMENTS OFF

[19:35:37 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : MBARK–NO–TOMMOROW NITE AT THE EARLIEST–

[19:36:53 25/12/10] @ jcwin : Okie has pics of lower denoms, sent them to sb for posting, he says still looking at Monday night at the earliest

[19:39:21 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : THNX SIS–TOO TIRED TO KIBITZ ON HERE TONIGHT–I HAVE DONE ABOUT ALL I CAN DO

[19:40:52] OKIE OIL MAN : O K HERES FACTS–NOT RUMORS–FINAL BUDGET READING TOMMOROW–I AM LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THE LOWER DENOMS RIGHT NOW–THE 1-5-25-&50 ARE BLURRY AND CAN’T SEE THEM WELL BUT THE 25,000 NOTE THE 10,000 NOTE IS JUST WHAT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE–THE 5000 DINAR NOTE IS A BLUE LIKE COLOR—THE 1000 DINAR NOTE IS GOLD IN COLOR THE 500 NOTE IS JUST NEARLY THE SAME COLOR AS THE 10000 DINAR NOTE THE 250 NOTE IS A GREYISH BLACK COLOR AND THE 50 DINAR NOTE IS A SHADE OF MAROON

[19:41:46 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : SOUTHBOUND SAID HE WOULD POST IN A LITTLE WHILE–HE HAS COMPANY–HE WILL POST DOWN TO THE 50 DINAR PICTURES–THOSE LOWER THAN THAT CAME THRU BLURRY

[19:42:06] OKIE OIL MAN : BUDGET WILL BE FINALIZED TOMMOROW AND THE RUMOR ABOUT THE BUDGET AT THIS POINT IS PURE CRAP–THAT IS PLAINLY SPOKEN ISN’T IT—-

[19:42:09] jhertel : OKIE OIL MAN Can you explain what is significant about seeing the notes?

[19:43:00] OKIE OIL MAN : JHERTEL–WHY WOULD THEY WANT LESS VALUABLE NOTES IF THE BIG NOTES ARE WORTHLESS NOW?—THINK ABOUT IT—

[19:43:25] OKIE OIL MAN : THE CURRENCY IS ALSO DIFFERENT SIZES

[19:44:03] @ BDC : Email one of us or post up a picture of those please, Okie.

[19:44:21] OKIE OIL MAN : SOUTHBOUND–NO—OBAMA PICTURE ON REVERSE SIDE–TAKES NEARLY THE WHOLE NOTE UP TO ENCOMPASS HIS EARS—HEH HEH

[19:45:26] OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS STOP READING MEDIC POSTS—HE IS WELL INTENTIONED I WOULD IMAGINE–JUST MIS-INFORMED–THATS ALL

[19:46:26] OKIE OIL MAN : MY INTEL/IINFO FROM LAST TUES STILL REMAINS IN EFFECT–I HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED OF ANY CHANGE AT THIS MOMENT

[19:47:42] OKIE OIL MAN : LAZYLEON–CORRECT INFO

[19:47:58] OKIE OIL MAN : BWILMOT–NONE OF YOUR BUSIINESS

m

[19:48:10] @ nyce314 : RV CAN HAPPEN ANY SECOND WE JUST WAITING

[19:48:26] chipper : Okie I am sorry to ask but should we hear something tonight or sunday night

[19:48:33] OKIE OIL MAN : NYCE314–NOT YET

[19:48:44] @ nyce314 : OH OKAY

[19:49:57] OKIE OIL MAN : REDY4DINAR–GETTING READY FOR CIRCULATION OF LOWER DENOMS–THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN ENCOMPASSED IN THE AUCTIONS THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS–DISSEMINATING THEM TO IRAQI BANKS

[19:50:05 25/12/10] oxygentank : OKIE I apologize in advance but are we still on for tomorrows budget reading? Please bring up to speed…

[19:50:41 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : OXYGEN-YES AS FAR AS I KNOW PRESENTLY–ALL IS GOOD

[19:52:07 25/12/10] PPlunkett : what does the smaller notes have to do with the RV, is this a good or bad sigh???

[19:52:37 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : PPLUNKET–THE BEST SIGN POSSIBLE

OKIE OIL MAN : AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME–WE’RE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO BE–PENDING MURPHY

[19:53:25] OKIE OIL MAN : MURPHYS LAW INTERVENING

[19:54:20] bhrodeoaz : OKIE– say come monday cbi opens up and the rate is still the same as it was a few days ago. Iraq has 7 more days till eoy, say at the end of the year and they do nothing will the paris club debt get reinstated, unused IMF funds returned etc.. do you see this as a potential threat to iraq if they can not do anything in the remaining days of 2010?

[19:56:26] OKIE OIL MAN : BHRODEOAZ–THEY ARE FORCED TO R/V PREVIOUS TO 12-31—-NO OTHER CHOICE

OKIE OIL MAN : PORTOCUBAN–WILL E-MAIL YOU PICTURE OF LOWER DENOMS—-GONE TO E-MAIL—-BRB

20:11:44 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : WE COULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED BETTER OR MORE TIMELY NEWS OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL R/V NEWS

Sorry I did not realize that this was already posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[19:40:52] OKIE OIL MAN : O K HERES FACTS–NOT RUMORS–FINAL BUDGET READING TOMMOROW–

Ok...so he says the final reading of the budget has happened.

He then, says the final reading of the budget is tomorrow.

Hmmmm...he can't get his tall tale straight?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Lower denoms again? Thats twice in 3 months he's said that (and still no proof)

I hope hope hope he's right

But i tend to think he's not

I wonder what everyone on that site will say come Monday if he's not right

Again i truly hope he's right but his bating average is well below the average

Good luck

Merry Christmas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok...so he says the final reading of the budget has happened.

He then, says the final reading of the budget is tomorrow.

Hmmmm...he can't get his tall tale straight?

You need to look at the time of the messages. If you do that, then you can read it in the order of events. . . . Sheesh!!!

• Upvote 3

Lower denoms again? Thats twice in 3 months he's said that (and still no proof)

I hope hope hope he's right

But i tend to think he's not

I wonder what everyone on that site will say come Monday if he's not right

Again i truly hope he's right but his bating average is well below the average

Good luck

Merry Christmas

Prolly not a whole lot they will jsut treat him like TK and the get team etc.

Isn't that convenient. Lower denoms are suppose to be blurry, BUT all other notes currently in circulation are not. Something is always a little suspicious when it comes to OKIE. I think it was about a month ago that he said he had pictures of the lower denoms but did not know how to post them.

I am as optomistic about this upcoming week as anyone, but I just hope that OKIE is not spouting off false information to get peoples hopes up. Monday or Tuesday may be very telling!

For all you newbies, my best advice is to follow the news articles the best you can. Listen to some of the people on this site, they are very knowledgeable about this investment and try not to get caught up to much in the rumors or chats.

I have 100% faith that this will happen in the very near future. God bless and Happy Holidays!

I will do everything in my power to ban OKI Oilman from this site... If it does not happen... That goes for TK and Erroste and GANKINS... The Three Amigos... and Frank... sorry.

I really hope you do get rid of them after Monday; i just can't bring myself to believe the ones you mention here especially Okie......... gets real old after a year of so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to apologize....after looking at the timestamps on the different parts of this post, clearly the "DONE" section was added later, after the "TOMORROW" section was posted. Makes more sense now.

Reminds me of the old tv commercial "OPEN, OPEN, OPEN"....HURRY - we're all so anxious for the RV!

what a clown. he says his friend will post pics of the dinar...but only the ones we've already seen and most of of have. its so convenient that that lower denoms we actually care about seeing were the only pictures that happened to be too blurry to post. this guy is a joke. go get em djgabrielie.

Edited by h20eweup2
  • Upvote 1

I will do everything in my power to ban OKI Oilman from this site... If it does not happen... That goes for TK and Erroste and GANKINS... The Three Amigos... and Frank... sorry.

Thanks, please do. That would be great. Blurry lower denoms.....well of course.

Tk maybe. But frank? Not sure about taking on KTFMs voice here. Some of these guys do talk to hear themselves and find followers, but if you feel this way why read it?

You need to look at the time of the messages. If you do that, then you can read it in the order of events. . . . Sheesh!!!

I see what you are saying......but don't sheesh me!

I know I am not the only one that did not see this the first time.

Here's an idea for the next time.....the poster could maybe put it in proper order!! :)

Thanks anyway!

This was mentioned in the chat log....

Can anyone explain this to me?????

Please, thanks