Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

vern

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR to all----- from Me my wife and whoever else wants to join in it all..Its OK to say to each other here--This place is in a way our Family..So have at it all and i hope that you all show LOVE to each other- Best of all dont forget that it is HE who sends Good news and HIS SON to us - I Thankyou for the opportunity for saying so--MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL--------Vern :)

• Upvote 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR to all----- from Me my wife and whoever else wants to join in it all..Its OK to say to each other here--This place is in a way our Family..So have at it all and i hope that you all show LOVE to each other- Best of all dont forget that it is HE who sends Good news and HIS SON to us - I Thankyou for the opportunity for saying so--MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL--------Vern :)

and merry christmas to all my self

notice that the ' nutcases ' are not on the board tonight---LOL

Merry Christmas to all and a Wonderful New Year. :partyhat::woot::lol::lol::lol:

It has been my pleasure hanging in the background reading all of ya'lls post. I try to imagine what each and everyone of you look and sound like, some of you sound pretty funny in my mind.

God bless all and be so safe and watch out for all of the yahoos on the roads.

MotherEarth

1. roof over my head 2. warm bed to sleep in 3. someone cares for me 4. food in my tummy 4. a car to drive. 5. a phone 6. its WARM where i live 7 running water 8. good friends 9. decent clothes to wear 10. television 11. computers 12. sunshine 13. My family even though I live alone 14. washer and dryer. 15. As beat up as she is I still live in the best country in the world with the best people in the world. .16. My career 17. a smile from a stranger . I could go on and on but you get the idea, yesterday I was hugged by a beautiful lady, it was the only real Christmas gift I needed. My life is good yet I have the least I have ever had , I want to wish even the negs a Merry Christmas ya sometimes ya P%#@ me off but your only human as I am. Bumper and the other mods we appreciate you and your hard work and time, Adam thanks for the site although once it rvs you will spend a lot of money on counselors tryin to deal with empty nest syndrome :lol: Whether you celebrate Christmas or not at least know its good to get and give if nothing else a little love, Merry Christmas B)