Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Value?

iqdheadlines

I was just wondering if it was possible if they were to do an RV at $0.10 or less and if they did, how long would it stay that way?

The other question is, when they did the RV for Kuwait, was it Revalued at over $3.00 on the first RV ??

I have heard that when the 1st RV occures a 2nd RV can take place a few minutes, a few hours, a few weeks or even a few months later, is that true? :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is very true and the heart and soul of the game. If a country R/V's at $1, how many of us are headed straight to the bank just so they can see what it feels like to be a millionaire???? But, a month and a half later, they R/V again for $3. Then all the funds they took in on the first R/V are now worth $3 now, not $1. The initial R/V needs to be for better terms, good bait to pull the investors in. But Iraq stands to make actually Trillions on the post R/V's. At least thats what I've been studying. Hope that sheds some light, It just seems that their are so many different ways of making the numbers work in any direction you want.

• Upvote 6

This is very true and the heart and soul of the game. If a country R/V's at $1, how many of us are headed straight to the bank just so they can see what it feels like to be a millionaire???? But, a month and a half later, they R/V again for $3. Then all the funds they took in on the first R/V are now worth $3 now, not $1. The initial R/V needs to be for better terms, good bait to pull the investors in. But Iraq stands to make actually Trillions on the post R/V's. At least thats what I've been studying. Hope that sheds some light, It just seems that their are so many different ways of making the numbers work in any direction you want.

thats what i was wondering--do we cash in a few dinars at first--or all of them ???

I am definetely going to cash in some of mine, and get other investments going, and in the mean time wait to see if the rate fluctuates. But this is also depending on what the initial RV rate is set at. Also, it is possible for the rate to be locked for a period of time, but how do you know if you can trust that intel? What I will not do is just sit and wait and not cash any in because I am "holding out". I will be happy to make a Huge profit.

• Downvote 1

If they come in @ the low rate to get the big bills out of circulation there will have to be a time period attached . The big question is: Will we be able to convert to lower denoms and wait for an increase. To conduct business as the Iraqi"s hope to do on the international stage, they will very soon , have to have a valuable and acceptable currency.

big picture....currencies are ALL relative. As Iraq builds infrastructure and starts getting more oil and natural gas to market, it is reasonable to think that their GDP will go up and the value of their currency will rise, again, relative to other currencies....

the other side of the coin is what is the USD$ doing?? The USA is in a bad place....our national debt is near 14 trillion. (us debtclock.org)

so, no I wont "cash" in all my dinar right away. There is risk with this line of thinking, but this whole investment is risky.

The risk to waiting is: can the GOI stay functional long enough to be productive, and will the CBI put a time limit out there to accept the return the larger denom bills? I wish I knew!!

Ali from dinar trade, responded to an email of mine last week. And he said it was 50/50 on a free float or managed float, 2 very different animals....requiring 2 different plans.

I know I am new to this forum, just some thots to chew on, please advise. thanks , jrcrna

I was just wondering if it was possible if they were to do an RV at $0.10 or less and if they did, how long would it stay that way?

The other question is, when they did the RV for Kuwait, was it Revalued at over $3.00 on the first RV ??

I have heard that when the 1st RV occures a 2nd RV can take place a few minutes, a few hours, a few weeks or even a few months later, is that true? :unsure:

The problem in America isn't so much what people don't know; the problem is what people think they know that just ain't so.