Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's this big announcement?

rstreams

Truth be told this is simply a place to have discussions with other hopeful humans. Nothing that we do or say here is gonna effect the outcome of this event. If your panicky and all stressed out go bowling or something, knit a pair of socks or whatever but really this is pretty silly seeing all these emotions displayed here.... It either will or it won't....... It is what it is.... Time will tell us all we need to know. Peace! :)

• Upvote 1

Tell ya what I will give half my dinar away if it happens today. If it doesn't all the people who said it would happen today can't post anything for the rest of the year. If it does the dinar is all yours. Takers?

Youve been on DinarVets 6 whole days... yeah that really gives you credibility. Sit back relax and let the real experts keep you informed the best they can. Did they tell you when you bought your dinar this was SPECULATION? Merry Christmas !!

:D

Alot of people have said from many different sources that it would be announced Dec.23(today) and we would be able to cash in on Monday. Well, where is this big announcement that all the gurus and experienced veterans have said we would be hearing today? And to think, these are the same people that criticize "NEWBIES" for posting what they've heard. Please, you people don't have any more of a clue than the rest of us! If you do, where are all these RV announcements that I keep hearing about? Where are they? Huh? Give me a break! To all you NEWBIES out there! Keep up the good work! Don't let anything these guys say keep you from doing what you want. You have just as much right to post as they do!

Thats what you get for listening to those fools...... :lol: The ones that make posts all the time about what they THINK is going on over there are the ones mostly full of crap.....screaming about an RV every other week and a new reason why.....thats why here being called a "guru" is an insult....another term for "you dont know what the hell your talking about" :lol: Just try and be patient.....shouldnt take too much longer for the govt to get settled and for them to get to work.....it took them 8-9 months just to figure out who is running the country so you think that this is going to be any faster??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:lol: what's funny is all the whining they said it was going to happen today they said last week :lol: Welcome to the world of high risk investment.That's exacly what this is especially if you've been in it for more than two years.The stock market is full of guy's who whine and get discouraged and sellbecause it did'nt happen like the investment broker said or in that time frame.AS the saying goes if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.Little dog's stay on the porch so on and on :lol: Sell them tome i'll give you $500.00 per million you pay the shipping!Any taker's ? no! then suck it up and quit whining B)

market panic is an educated investor's best friend ! what causes this lack of patience and knowledge :P

• Upvote 1

Thats what you get for listening to those fools...... laugh.gif The ones that make posts all the time about what they THINK is going on over there are the ones mostly full of crap.....screaming about an RV every other week and a new reason why.....thats why here being called a "guru" is an insult....another term for "you dont know what the hell your talking about" laugh.gif Just try and be patient.....shouldnt take too much longer for the govt to get settled and for them to get to work.....it took them 8-9 months just to figure out who is running the country so you think that this is going to be any faster??

You seem to be a pretty cool level headed guy. You're one of the few guys I tend to agree with more often than not. I totally agree with everything you said. I just get really tired of reading what I think sounds like some pretty good new info written by a NEWBIE, and then one of these guys completely rips them a new one for it being old or what they think is false news. The truth is I have yet to hear anything about a date or rate that has come true. I don't expect to until it actually comes out and is really official. I'm waiting patiently. I know it's probably going to take a while! I knew that last February when I started buying. I've purchased 5 times since. The last was Monday. I just don't think it is necessary to be as nasty as some of these people are being to the NEWBIES who are really trying. It's Christmas! Come on! I just know there's some sweet old lady(someone's grandmother) somewhere who is deeply depressed and upset over getting scolded on here. It's just not necessary! Even if what they posted is totally stupid or 5 year old news, I'm sure they didn't know or they wouldn't have posted it. We're all on edge hopng this happens very soon!

• Upvote 1

If an investor is not emotionally involved and attached (married to a position / stock etc.) then it cannot be a roller coaster ride. If holding the position is too stressful the investor can always offset taking the small loss and quit complaining about what a roller coaster ride it is.

Wow... I don't understand all this negative behavior. No one has control over Iraq, this will happen just like Kuwait. This is an open site, everyone is welcome to their speculation and or prediction. I like reading peoples opinions, it gives me hope and something to look forward to. I personally appreciate the hard work of so many especially Adam for all the information they provide. I don't have intel, friends with information or any other sources. I depend on sites like this...So I say Thank You and Happy Holidays...

• Upvote 1

Thanks rstreams! Im so tired of hearing what is going to happen tomorrow let alone 2 or 3 days from now. I do appreciate all the posts and info from everyone that can link to somewhere reliable not just another dinar site that one of the gurus runs. I read everything and then look for the link to where it came from, so if okie or frank or stargazer or anyone of the gurus posts anything, I will read it but won't take to heart if there isnt anything to back it up, just for my own sanity. Thanks to everyone for all there posts and the Gurus for their advice! People just have to remember that most of what they say is something they also have heard, nothing they have seen! blahblahblah...Im losing my mind!

Merry Xmas Every1 :rolleyes:

You know in ancient times so called gurus were stoned for making false statements....lol... i just find it funny how people follow them even after there wrong time and time again....i like Montana's approach, research and dont guess!

• Upvote 1

You seem to be a pretty cool level headed guy. You're one of the few guys I tend to agree with more often than not. I totally agree with everything you said. I just get really tired of reading what I think sounds like some pretty good new info written by a NEWBIE, and then one of these guys completely rips them a new one for it being old or what they think is false news. The truth is I have yet to hear anything about a date or rate that has come true. I don't expect to until it actually comes out and is really official. I'm waiting patiently. I know it's probably going to take a while! I knew that last February when I started buying. I've purchased 5 times since. The last was Monday. I just don't think it is necessary to be as nasty as some of these people are being to the NEWBIES who are really trying. It's Christmas! Come on! I just know there's some sweet old lady(someone's grandmother) somewhere who is deeply depressed and upset over getting scolded on here. It's just not necessary! Even if what they posted is totally stupid or 5 year old news, I'm sure they didn't know or they wouldn't have posted it. We're all on edge hopng this happens very soon!

Yea the people here should be a little more patient with the newbies that come along cause we were all one at one point....asking questions to figure out whats going on.....there should be some dedicated pinned posts that all newbies should read before joining because alot of the same questions get asked over and over again which some people dont have the patience to deal with unfortunately....not to mention for the ones that have been here awhile it takes a toll on them reading everyday why it must RV and then nothing happens....but we all must remember that this is a speculative investment....there is alot of stuff thrown around these sites that have no factual basis and are false, which brings false hope and then there are factual information we can try to piece together to guess when it will happen....its just hard for alot to tell the difference between the two especially if they havent been here for awhile.....in any case we should all be more patient with eachother because we are all here for the same reason.......alot of this bickering and bashing is like fighting your own team mates during a football game or something....it just doesnt help anything.....

Youve been on DinarVets 6 whole days... yeah that really gives you credibility. Sit back relax and let the real experts keep you informed the best they can. Did they tell you when you bought your dinar this was SPECULATION? Merry Christmas !!

:D

Ya right ??? Sweat it out......

Yea the people here should be a little more patient with the newbies that come along cause we were all one at one point....asking questions to figure out whats going on.....there should be some dedicated pinned posts that all newbies should read before joining because alot of the same questions get asked over and over again which some people dont have the patience to deal with unfortunately....not to mention for the ones that have been here awhile it takes a toll on them reading everyday why it must RV and then nothing happens....but we all must remember that this is a speculative investment....there is alot of stuff thrown around these sites that have no factual basis and are false, which brings false hope and then there are factual information we can try to piece together to guess when it will happen....its just hard for alot to tell the difference between the two especially if they havent been here for awhile.....in any case we should all be more patient with eachother because we are all here for the same reason.......alot of this bickering and bashing is like fighting your own team mates during a football game or something....it just doesnt help anything.....

So did you get hit by a bolt of lightning or something ???? LOL !!!!!

If one was to read many of the past posts, you will see some investors are living below poverty level or from paycheck to paycheck. The one thing that they have as all of us dinar holders have is HOPE. Hope that there is an RV, hope that they can hold out until that time, hope that their families stay together and understand, and hope that when they come to this site that there are people who give them strength to last one more day. It is amazing what a few positive words can do for the soul. All of us know that this investment was not a sure thing, but again the word Hope comes up again and again. Once that hope is gone, then turn in the dinar and get your money back, save for a few dollars. You have lost nothing that can't be salvaged. Some investors have been ridiculed, sneered at, called "idiots" and so forth. Why do they not give up? Why? Again the word is HOPE. Don't despair, do what a lot of us who have had our dinar for a while do, say nothing to noone. There is no doubt that an RV will happen, noone knows when, nor do they know the rate. We are confident that the end is near. Like Keep said in his post, it took them months just to figure out who was running the country...I will add this last bit of info that I did read and can't seem to find the article. It was about a week ago, the article made reference to the officials in the government and parliament. It said that most if not all have studied economics, have law backgrounds, and have studied abroad in some of the finest colleges in the world. They take with them knowledge that will help make their country strong and independent. In the past two weeks, amazing things have happened in Iraq due to these officials. No doubt they are fast becoming a country worthy to stand with the "Big Guys" So again, don't fret, either stand with the rest of us, or turn in your dinar and have a quick "fix". Just remember, once it is gone, it is gone forever.

I don't know much about this investment, but I do know a lot about newbies, and yes I use to be a newbie. I have no seniority over anyone because of age or how long I've been in the forums. I totally agree with most of the comments in this post, to keep from being disappointed don't believe a thing about a RV until you see the money in your bank account. Currency Pumpers have been around ever since this investment started because, Newbies do not know anything when they jump head first into the glittering lights with thoughts of hitting it big with an investment like this. I've been in this thing since May of 2004, I've seen a bunch of people come and go and I have just about heard it all. As the comments here suggest, you can't believe everything the gurus come up with because they are pros of making fools of themselves without any help. We should view all of this as entertainment because after all we do keep coming back for more, but in closing I would like to remind everyone as I keep reminding myself, don't depend on this RV to save you from losing your material possessions. I'm not saying the RV won't happen, the point is when will it happen, no one knows. If you think you know a rate or date and don't have proof then you don't have an idea! Take it from me, this investment is not for cry babies or sissies. End of story!

wink.gif Cheers!

Edited by Blue-Duck