Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday???

Liljohn

On another post, someone brought up an interesting point...if by chance there is an RV before the New Year and you cash everything or some(better) dinar before the New Year begins, you will have until April to settle with the IRS . However, if you wait (1 week) until after the New Year, you have until the following year to pay taxes on that money. You will have a year to draw interest, and a lot more time to figure out how best to handle all that moolah!!! I would cash in a few dinar and a grand time with my family!!! :woot:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You would be surprised how little banks carry on hand. It depends on the traffic of the bank as well too. Plus since they do not carry tons of cash on hand, a few people could come in withdraw a substantial amount and then the bank could be low on funds and have to wait for a delivery from the back office.

MooCow,

It is so true. Everytime I try to withdraw more than $4000 in at Bank of America I have had to go to another Bank of America.

It makes me wonder how we still have bank robbers these days!!

Capital stack

i hope this isn`t the `dumb` question of the day......but here goes!!!! does the dinar not have to RV before the final budget can be approved?

That's what I want to know! Seems like it would have to.

MooCow,

It is so true. Everytime I try to withdraw more than $4000 in at Bank of America I have had to go to another Bank of America.

Capital stack

How many people are actually gonna "cash" out. Just wire it all into my account and "I'm good" ;) GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

MooCow,

Capital stack

If you go in armed (not recommended), you'll leave with as much currency as you can carry!

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin who works as an investment banker, and happens to be invetsted in dinar called him and told him, " ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AMPLE CASH ON HAND FOR MONDAY!!!

I know you people don't know me from Adam (pun intended), but these people are real investors and very excited to share this info, so take it for what it is worth.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

I have many friends that work in the banking industry and none of them have heard anything about this announcement from the FED.

Can anyone else confirm this? I sure can't...

I mean if “All Banks” were notified… I am sure that at least one of these people (that are aware of this investment) would have heard something.

Do you think that your cousin’s brother in law pulled a fast one on you?

I’m Just Saying…

I wonder what the rate would be if I took my Dinar to the Monopoly Bank…I could park my car in the Free Parking...

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I BET YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY.

Oh ... I want soooo badly to say "I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT

But of course, that could be seen as denigrating someone's beliefs, and I mean when someone uses a minoker like yours, we should exercise caution. Right? Right!