Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are still a ways off

Do you really think that the U.S., China, Europe, and the Iraqi people would let this drag on for two years. Come on, let's be realistic. You would have riots in the streets of Iraq and potentially other nations as the financial situation grew worse and worse. If the IQD RV is as central to the strengthening and rebalancing of world currencies as it is purported to be, this has to happen......and quickly. GO RV.

I am with Captain on this one, (not hindsight), because that is the reality of the situation. I don't claim to know anything, but I've been in a war zone! It's gonna blow, SOON!!!

".....It seems that every year in the last quarter, the talk of something positive seems to increase. It is my assumption that it is the end of the year push for the outfits that are selling the currency."

Ha-ha-ha.... So, you're saying that the Iraqi government is stepping up the pace just to appease the pumpers? Too funny. Shallow, but funny! Go RV....

• Downvote 1

Im an american who is currently in Iraq. I have invested in dinar and have visited this site since it opened but only recently joined. Things here in Iraq are very, very disorganized. The RV is still a ways off perhaps a 2 year time frame, sorry if thats not what you people want to hear. I can tell you that 90% of the so called "intel" that posters here claim to have from various sources is pretty inaccurate. Stick to the news coming out of here. The Kurds are not real happy right now and will continue to complain until their issues are resolved and seem fair and valid for them. This could easily take months. Kuwait still also has some issues with Irag. be patient I believe the RV will take place but it will take alot longer than you think. Two year time frame. None of the posters here have ever been accurate of an RV date and never will be. No need to bash me just take it for what its worth and there is no need to ban me. This is only my educated opinion.

i work in the oil and gas industry--a huge boom is coming there-- alot of money coming to iraq

The government is now seated, period. What happens next is in GOD's hands no one elses. All the guru's in the world can come up with this and that, all guessing. Iraq is Iraq, corrupt or not, it's Iraq. Why don't we all just take deep deep breath and relax. No one knows what the CBI is going to do except CBI and maybe the government? Adam has connections, just waiting for his response.

i agree

Edited by chuckray

How have they managed to do it since October 4, 2003?

Don't be fooled by the progress as all positive. So much more goes on behind the scenes here than you would believe. Its still very, very corrupt here even with the new Govt. They could care less about the welfare of the people of Iraq. Its all about the corporations (mostly US) filling the pockets of the Elite class of Iraq. For the time being delaying the RV has lots of insider corporate benefits to companies eating up the land here. To the insurgents Maliki and Talabani are marked men who can be taken out at any time in order to achieve other objectives. Nothing is set in stone the country remains unstable and volatile. Please watch how much of your paycheck you spend on Dinar. We still have a ways to go.

Behind the scenes exactly Ceaser, no disrespect but one cannot stand there and know what is truely going on . If you are in iraq ,you are the least qualified to know.

What part of Virginia are you from. I have a house in colonial heights, chesterfield county

Gee I actually live in the north pole about a mile away from santa would you like me to say hi to him for you?.............he is busy this time of year......Virginia? nice but try again.

Until this new fragile Government can prove itself to the world with some sort of continuity and stability we then will finally see an RV. This will take in my estimation at least a year.

Go ahead and ban me but this just proves to me your cowards here with your own personal objectives and any info that challenges your belief system must be deleted from the masses of lost sheep here.

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gee I actually live in the north pole about a mile away from santa would you like me to say hi to him for you?.............he is busy this time of year......Virginia? nice but try again.

Until this new fragile Government can prove itself to the world with some sort of continuity and stability we then will finally see an RV. This will take in my estimation at least a year.

Go ahead and ban me but this just proves to me your cowards here with your own personal objectives and any info that challenges your belief system must be deleted from the masses of lost sheep here.

In your "estimation", yada, yada, yada... and the estimation of about a thousand other nay-sayers that seem be coming out of the woodwork these past couple of weeks. I realize that you may be as sincere as anyone else in your opinion but apparently not very thoughtful. I somewhat resent your having called people cowards because they do not subscribe to your theoretical opinion. That is what it is. Theory. Just like everyone else's. Lost sheep? What the hell is that? You don't know enough about anyone to call them lost. So, let me see if I understand you... If we do not drop the hope and desires we have (based on many hours of studying) developed from actual new articles and trade them for your opinion, we are cowardly lost sheep. What a crock! Do you actually have such a hyperinflated opinion of yourself that on the basis of your opinion we should just say, "OKAY, I'LL TRADE ALL MY RESEARCH FOR YOUR OPINION."? That is laughable. Ridiculous, but laughable. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

"lost sheep" works both ways. That switch on the wall,flip it up and come out from the dark. The world is actually a pretty cool place to live,join us ..................................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!

Im an american who is currently in Iraq. I have invested in dinar and have visited this site since it opened but only recently joined. Things here in Iraq are very, very disorganized. The RV is still a ways off perhaps a 2 year time frame, sorry if thats not what you people want to hear. I can tell you that 90% of the so called "intel" that posters here claim to have from various sources is pretty inaccurate. Stick to the news coming out of here. The Kurds are not real happy right now and will continue to complain until their issues are resolved and seem fair and valid for them. This could easily take months. Kuwait still also has some issues with Irag. be patient I believe the RV will take place but it will take alot longer than you think. Two year time frame. None of the posters here have ever been accurate of an RV date and never will be. No need to bash me just take it for what its worth and there is no need to ban me. This is only my educated opinion.

I agree wholeheartedly. You can tell by all the negative votes you received that alot of people on here will stay in denial until proven otherwise. I would love for it to RV today, but the reality of the situation is just what you said. I feel sorry for those who desperately need this to happen, and I pray for them "every day". The only one who can make this happen now is GOD Himself. Who knows, maybe it is in His plan for us.

Do you really think that the U.S., China, Europe, and the Iraqi people would let this drag on for two years. Come on, let's be realistic. You would have riots in the streets of Iraq and potentially other nations as the financial situation grew worse and worse. If the IQD RV is as central to the strengthening and rebalancing of world currencies as it is purported to be, this has to happen......and quickly. GO RV.

Why hasn't it happened then? It has been dragging on for 10 years or more already.