Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CXE

The Original Spike

OK, can someone explain why the Forex site update time is current for all currencys except the IQD?? See the attached chart and look at the time on the right of the chart.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

The update time is stuick on 7:02 while the other currencys are current to the minute. ??? :blink:

Edited by KentuckyDan

OK, can someone explain why the Forex site update time is current for all currencys except the IQD?? See the attached chart and look at the time on the right of the chart.

The update time is stuick on 7:02 while the other currencys are current to the minute. ??? :blink:

I like!!!

Yep, that's it Munich, different format, but same symbol. Thanks for putting link up.

Just noticed that in red it states

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.12.20 18:32:00 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000854993 USD view IQD/USD chart

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000854993 USD 1 USD = 1,169.60 IQD

on the XE site

its down to 1146 now on the Forex site

Edited by inHishands
  • Upvote 1

I asked the question about the Forex site a week or two back. I was told that it was only updated 2 or 3 times throughout the day since in was not a tradeable currency. Watched it every day since and it usually doesn't get more than 3 or 4 hours behind the regular updates. It's now 6.5 hours since last update.

I asked the question about the Forex site a week or two back. I was told that it was only updated 2 or 3 times throughout the day since in was not a tradeable currency. Watched it every day since and it usually doesn't get more than 3 or 4 hours behind the regular updates. It's now 6.5 hours since last update.

I just updated about 5 minutes ago. Nothing major, as a matter of fact, it went up a bit.

Yep...you're right. I posted too soon. Its business as usual.

KWD has been stuck for 1 hour and 45 minutes though. It's been doing that lately, which is a bit odd for the KWD to be doing that. Oh well, hard to tell what any of this forex stuff means.......I just want to log on one day and see a ridiculously LOW # for IQD.. lol

Just noticed that in red it states

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.12.20 18:32:00 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000854993 USD view IQD/USD chart

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000854993 USD 1 USD = 1,169.60 IQD

on the XE site

its down to 1146 now on the Forex site

Yes I merely noticed that last night as well but the link to the story they give is 10 months old. Oh and they say MAY not will. Never the less even the mere mention of it seemed to elicit some hostility in some. My best guess on how much money is outside Iraq???? might not be a factor as other monies from other countries thru investment and such could help offset any hit they might encounter from an RV.

Oh and for luck I say my first time ever ....GO RV!!!

I dont think I have ever seen the forex site with all the numbers like now when I checked it, except for the ask numbers

, see below.

mbol Bid Ask High Low Open Change Time

USD/IQD 1,166.5500 1,172.5500 1,166.5500 1,166.5500 1,166.5500 0.00