Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A short visit with Sonny1

Barboza

sonny1] stnkng1 nothing has changed, in fact i got a call saying goi on monday, kurd deal signing tomm, it has never looked so good

[sonny1] RVDinar4MyFamily i dont buy that

[sonny1] its never looked better

[sonny1] my guess is in the next 7-10 days, and rate would be .94-1.61 imo

[sonny1] after monday, if they get goi in order what else is left

[sonny1] i saw that ships were being unloaded today

[sonny1] icfaith realy, fox had ships unloading today, and all ports now open

[sonny1] quantumforce1 depends what is on ships, but it would imply trade imo

[stnkng1] sonny1 do you think im way off thinking rv within 5 days

[sonny1] stnkng1 imo, any senario is in play, it would appear it’s about to go, the ones who have been in this a long time, and actually read news have never seen this type of momentum

[Scooby Doo] icfaith I don't disagree with sonny1 at all

[Scooby Doo] his rate is realistic and his time frame is anything could happen

[sonny1] Scooby Doo hey bud, you hiding?

[sonny1] im way too sick to match wits with you guys tonight, i do believe we will see a lot of news tomm, the kurd deal signing is pretty BIG........BE safe GUYS....

[sonny1] come on guys, were all in this together, Scooby Doo, and icfaith, come on guys we all want to get PAID...

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

sonny1] stnkng1 nothing has changed, in fact i got a call saying goi on monday, kurd deal signing tomm, it has never looked so good

[sonny1] RVDinar4MyFamily i dont buy that

[sonny1] its never looked better

[sonny1] my guess is in the next 7-10 days, and rate would be .94-1.61 imo

[sonny1] after monday, if they get goi in order what else is left

[sonny1] i saw that ships were being unloaded today

[sonny1] icfaith realy, fox had ships unloading today, and all ports now open

[sonny1] quantumforce1 depends what is on ships, but it would imply trade imo

[stnkng1] sonny1 do you think im way off thinking rv within 5 days

[sonny1] stnkng1 imo, any senario is in play, it would appear it’s about to go, the ones who have been in this a long time, and actually read news have never seen this type of momentum

[Scooby Doo] icfaith I don't disagree with sonny1 at all

[Scooby Doo] his rate is realistic and his time frame is anything could happen

[sonny1] Scooby Doo hey bud, you hiding?

[sonny1] im way too sick to match wits with you guys tonight, i do believe we will see a lot of news tomm, the kurd deal signing is pretty BIG........BE safe GUYS....

[sonny1] come on guys, were all in this together, Scooby Doo, and icfaith, come on guys we all want to get PAID...

.94 to 1.61, I find this odd as I have read numerous posts over the last several yrs stating the RV would be in this range.

Thxs Barboza, means those not on chat get the good stuff as well.

pp

• Upvote 4

Since Kuwait wants to be paid off in Iraqi Dinars and not US Dollars I doubt it will be between .94-1.61, personally I think it will be between 2.80-3.86. There going to want more than what there currency is worth

I agree...I think more like 2.80+ They need to be closer to Kuwait than the .94-1.61 would put them. IMO only for what little it worth LOL

• Upvote 1

Since Kuwait wants to be paid off in Iraqi Dinars and not US Dollars I doubt it will be between .94-1.61, personally I think it will be between 2.80-3.86. There going to want more than what there currency is worth

Absolutely, I wanted to survey this stream before I say the same thing, making sure I wasn't alone on this first. Iraq would not be attractive to world investors RVing under $2.00. My contact who is an expert in foreign currency exchange for many years indicated to me a rate of $2.70 to $2.80 with a time frame to cash in of 60 to 90 days. If I get his permission, I will post his pictures with billions of Dinars in Iraq in boxes while he worked there preparing for our big day.

• Upvote 2

I think sonny1 knows its goimg to ri/rv aheigher then that guys, he just wants to be modest about it. hes a big contributor of info to this site and probably doesnt want to put his rear end to far out there. In my O.P. this thing is with out a doubt going to happen, but at what calibration..go rv

I think sonny1 knows its goimg to ri/rv aheigher then that guys, he just wants to be modest about it. hes a big contributor of info to this site and probably doesnt want to put his rear end to far out there. In my O.P. this thing is with out a doubt going to happen, but at what calibration..go rv

OH yeah, Sonny1 is a sharp dude