Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Website showing IQD could be redoniminated this year!

weavey323

Salutations, I was on www.xe.com fooling around this is what I came up with. I will type out my steps and add a cpy/paste from the site to prove what I am seeing.

www.xe.com

scroll down to the currency converter

select more currencies available

select IQD to USD and hit go

I got a note showing the payout and in red lettering Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010.

SEE BELOW FOR MY COPY AND PASTE...................HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS BEFORE?

Universal Currency Converter™ ResultsMid-market rates refreshed minutely. More currencies...

Printed from the XE Universal Currency Converter at: www.xe.com/ucc Memo: .......................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Currency Rates

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.12.10 23:50:00 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000856861 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000856861 USD 1 USD = 1,167.05 IQD

Trade Currencies. Click here!!