Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka RV rumors

hrealq

I think that is chicken little talking to you....come on..nonsense..reject..

BTW ..I personally know an astute business man (American )..who has an office in Iraq..and the US..manages a Iraq investment fund and he currently has over a BILLION dinars in Warka..

Blessings

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There have been a couple chats from others claiming that money held in accounts in iraq will not revalue the same as hard currency. Does anyone know if this is a possibility? I have emailed warka, but it is the weekend.

Fair Warning:

Support your local bank the United States banking system.

And that is all I have to say about that. :lol:

Phoenix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

There have been a couple chats from others claiming that money held in accounts in iraq will not revalue the same as hard currency. Does anyone know if this is a possibility? I have emailed warka, but it is the weekend.

Those rumors are started by people who WANT Warka customers to get hurt. They are narrow minded idiots who are so envious of others advancing that they need to do this. They are the same ones who go through their dinar "stash"at night checking for saddams picture on their crumpled currency they hide under the matress. Most of them dont even have atm cards in the USA let alone warka. One reasons Im looking forward to RV is to see these idiots vanish.

Fair Warning:

And that is all I have to say about that. :lol:

Phoenix

Have you ever been outside the US, I mean beyond Canada ?? I doubt it.......

Fair Warning:

And that is all I have to say about that.

Phoenix

That has nothing to do with anything. I will be supporting my local bank with the cash I have. I would have thought your input would have been more helpful

with the question that was asked.

Regardless of if you have electronic funds or physical cash it will RV the same and if it redenominates or lops then its all the same as well.....EVERYTHING will be adjusted whether its lopping or revaluing....dont know who started most of that junk that you would be safe from a lop if you have an account with warka or that electronic funds wont revalue the same as physical cash.....the bottom line is it doesnt matter what way you hold the dinar....it will all be affected....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of if you have electronic funds or physical cash it will RV the same and if it redenominates or lops then its all the same as well.....EVERYTHING will be adjusted whether its lopping or revaluing....dont know who started most of that junk that you would be safe from a lop if you have an account with warka or that electronic funds wont revalue the same as physical cash.....the bottom line is it doesnt matter what way you hold the dinar....it will all be affected....

I wanted a warka for the greater interest rates as well as if it comes out at a dollar I leave it in there and make interest and convert to usd when it hit $3.00 while making 7% interest.

YOU have no clue as to what you are talking about. But actually that has already been established.

• Upvote 2

YOU have no clue as to what you are talking about. But actually that has already been established.

LOL Then please do tell me how wrong I am about how safe from a redenomination you will be if you have a warka account since I have no idea what Im talking about..... :lol: You really have been blinded from reality huh?? You should learn how those things really work in real life and not in fantasy land......it doesnt matter how you hold your Dinar.....if it RD's or LOP's your affected no matter what......Who lied to you??

LOL Then please do tell me how wrong I am about how safe from a redenomination you will be if you have a warka account since I have no idea what Im talking about..... :lol: You really have been blinded from reality huh?? You should learn how those things really work in real life and not in fantasy land......it doesnt matter how you hold your Dinar.....if it RD's or LOP's your affected no matter what......Who lied to you??

I can tell youre HUNGOVER AGAIN ..........!!!!???

I can tell youre HUNGOVER AGAIN ..........!!!!???

.....ok.....guessing by that comment and you avoiding the question all together you must have a misunderstanding about how it really works when you have your funds in an electronic account or you would be able to "teach" me how things like that really work.........would you like for me to explain it to you some more??

• Upvote 1

.....ok.....guessing by that comment and you avoiding the question all together you must have a misunderstanding about how it really works when you have your funds in an electronic account or you would be able to "teach" me how things like that really work.........would you like for me to explain it to you some more??

Promise us that you will finish high school after the RV......

Promise us that you will finish high school after the RV......

:lol: Again, its pretty evident that you are clueless on the processes that take place in situations like this......I find it humorous that you feel the need to stand up like a man and call me out saying Im wrong but yet when the spot light is on you to prove yourself you fold like a bad hand of poker.....guess I called your bluff on that one and won.....maybe you should talk to your bank....they will tell you the same thing bro....this is maybe something you should have investigated before going down that road like most smart investors would do.....if you need any help just ask! Ill be here all day..... :D

:lol: Again, its pretty evident that you are clueless on the processes that take place in situations like this......I find it humorous that you feel the need to stand up like a man and call me out saying Im wrong but yet when the spot light is on you to prove yourself you fold like a bad hand of poker.....guess I called your bluff on that one and won.....maybe you should talk to your bank....they will tell you the same thing bro....this is maybe something you should have investigated before going down that road like most smart investors would do.....if you need any help just ask! Ill be here all day..... :D

I know your brain may not be able to grasp this concept.........I have tied down and covered my investment 3 ways. 1. a sizeable amount of uncirculated, documented IQD in hand. 2. A sizeable Warka account in digital IQD which has several advantages and is very flexible and has a debit master card through citibank. 3. A sizeble ISX account which can and will multiply.

So keepem if you cant grasp that, then I really dont know what else to tell you. It just is annoying to read posts by folks like you that are an insult to this site. Luckily most members do not listen to you anyway. Im mainly concerned that you will confuse or hurt a new member with your drama. Youve already been to the principles office here before as you know.