Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How will we all know when the RV is official?

Triple xXx

How will we all know when the RV is official?

Will DV send out an email to all of it's member? What is the official source of the information? How can I know myself for sure?

Thanks!

Check your e-mails, and like what others mentioned CBI, forex sites, empty forums (lol) etc. :lol: There will be signs everywhere when the RV is official! Don't forget to drive carefully wherever you are. We're expecting more snow here, not sure how much, yet. :)

does anyone have any idea when the RV will happen?

Not one person on these boards my friend...

check just here or sign up for an email alert and check the CBI and/or Forex site..

But trust me...you will know when it happens if you come on the boards....

lol thats still promoting other sites, whether theres space in between letters or not. he is still being informed what website to go to. adam frowns upon that.

I really don't care, I was answering a question and all info comes from one sites or the other. There is no money coming through here so it really doesn't matter. Its getting really old, I just want this to RV already