Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar fluxuation on UK site

breezy4321

Note sure I understand the point either.

The point is probably that with with all of the hype around the dinar, everybody looking under stones and in places unusual. So people sometimes in a fever pitch of information gathering, think and sugest that they may have found the holy grail of signs or information and post to see what people think. Nice try, thanks.

• Upvote 1

The point is probably that with with all of the hype around the dinar, everybody looking under stones and in places unusual. So people sometimes in a fever pitch of information gathering, think and sugest that they may have found the holy grail of signs or information and post to see what people think. Nice try, thanks.

Some of Yall cold blooded aint ya

• Downvote 1

I don't understand why, but the Euro to IQD rate has had some wild fluctuations this week...as much as 200 IQD to the Euro difference. Here's the link for the site I follow:

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Euros-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

At first it was only a couple of days. Then it fluctuated back and forth +/- 200 IQD in the same day. Does anyone have any ideas?