Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Notes From Ali Chat

AmyM

Just received the following in an email from an investor outside this site. Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I thought I'd just stick it on here. Just something to read..... GO RV

From PD...Points from Ali info on Conf Call 12/01/10

General-C Today at 11:33 am

Last night I heard the Ali intv. but had to leave shortly after that. The biggest points Ali made was that no one knew the rate or the date. That basically having that information would be similar to insider trading. That even with the connections he had, he did not know either. He also address the lop rumors, his connections which were 3 bank presidents in Iraq, have all told him no lop was coming. He also stated that he is basically a clearing house or broker. He had dinar set aside for his family, and with that being said, his trading of the dinar is a business. Additionally, he was saying he would be open within minutes after the RV, did not matter if it was 2AM. That he may know a few minutes before it hits the internet, just because he would recieve a phone call, he reiterated that it would be only a few minutes in advance, but not days. He said he was in the business of buying and selling currency, that if you wanted to buy or sell to call him. His process of cashing in, started with you making a phone call to make appt., without an appt it was first come first served so to speak. He would make one wire per transaction, the dinar are verified, USD is wired to your account, the dinar is package and shipped to Iraq within in 24 hours. One last thing, he is adding a bulk of phone lines, 5000 I think, he is doing this not based on any rumors at all. This is part of his business planning to handle the current customers that are ordering dinar, but will help facilitate the calls when the RV happens.

He in no way eluded to a rate, even a minimum, stated he was regulated and could not do that. Please note, this is all from memory, I did not take notes, but this is pretty accurate. Used to be paid to remember the details.

• Upvote 4

Just received the following in an email from an investor outside this site. Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I thought I'd just stick it on here. Just something to read..... GO RV

From PD...Points from Ali info on Conf Call 12/01/10

General-C Today at 11:33 am

Last night I heard the Ali intv. but had to leave shortly after that. The biggest points Ali made was that no one knew the rate or the date. That basically having that information would be similar to insider trading. That even with the connections he had, he did not know either. He also address the lop rumors, his connections which were 3 bank presidents in Iraq, have all told him no lop was coming. He also stated that he is basically a clearing house or broker. He had dinar set aside for his family, and with that being said, his trading of the dinar is a business. Additionally, he was saying he would be open within minutes after the RV, did not matter if it was 2AM. That he may know a few minutes before it hits the internet, just because he would recieve a phone call, he reiterated that it would be only a few minutes in advance, but not days. He said he was in the business of buying and selling currency, that if you wanted to buy or sell to call him. His process of cashing in, started with you making a phone call to make appt., without an appt it was first come first served so to speak. He would make one wire per transaction, the dinar are verified, USD is wired to your account, the dinar is package and shipped to Iraq within in 24 hours. One last thing, he is adding a bulk of phone lines, 5000 I think, he is doing this not based on any rumors at all. This is part of his business planning to handle the current customers that are ordering dinar, but will help facilitate the calls when the RV happens.

He in no way eluded to a rate, even a minimum, stated he was regulated and could not do that. Please note, this is all from memory, I did not take notes, but this is pretty accurate. Used to be paid to remember the details.

I missed the first 10 -15 minutes of the call, but I'm also fairly certain that Ali said he had been hiring 2-3 people a week for some time now. It was also made clear that putting in 5,000 additional lines would NOT necessitate hiring 5,000 additional people.

I'm really not trying to twist anything Ali was saying, but having Verizon come out on Friday to install 5,000 lines seems like a bit much even if he's just trying to 'keep up' with the growth in clientele. His reasoning was along the lines of 'well, we'll eventually need those extra lines, so we might as well pay for them now.' Being the prudent businessman that I believe him to be, however, I don't buy into this 100%. Call me gullible or what have you, but it's the little things I'm finding encouragement in these days. Ali cannot legally predict a date or rate - just buy and sell the currency; but if I were a betting man (and I am to be in this investment) I would be willing to put money on the idea that he at least has a feeling of a sooner-rather-than-later change in the status of the IQD.

• Upvote 3

One thing that has always bothered me is the fact that Ali never runs out of dinar. You would think that if Iraq was going to RV they would stop allowing Ali and other currency traders access to their dinar. And before you rip me Ali gets his dinar from the trade bank of Iraq, I have already asked him where he gets his dinar. You will know it is going to RV when Ali and the other currency traders dinar has dried up, if he is adding 5000 new phone lines then my guess is that we aren't there yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing that has always bothered me is the fact that Ali never runs out of dinar. You would think that if Iraq was going to RV they would stop allowing Ali and other currency traders access to their dinar. And before you rip me Ali gets his dinar from the trade bank of Iraq, I have already asked him where he gets his dinar. You will know it is going to RV when Ali and the other currency traders dinar has dried up, if he is adding 5000 new phone lines then my guess is that we aren't there yet.

I have thought about that myself Tux, but in Ali's case he dosen't plan to "dry up". He plans for his business to grow exponentially when he switches from sales to cashing-in. The phone lines sure seem to me like preparation for that change! Also, I would think that contacts in Iraq are able to continue to aquire dinar as long as it is their active currency. They have to use it, it has to be available. I haven't seen any articles about the Iraq banks not being willing to provide the currency.

People are still going to be buying Dinar when it RV's! It will not dry up.

I think, in fact, there will be a huge rush post- RV by people who were not aware of the event to buy it in the hope it will continue to increase in value.

AND..... don't you know the dealers will be SO happy to sell it to them at the post-RV rates (Plus a mark-up!! Wow)

This was a very good post because there is full reality in what was said. I believe what Ali said was true, he does not know a rate nor a date. I for one, shall continue to read "Rumors" only for entertainment value.

As an aside, did you hear the rumor one day ago in this section that there would be an RV in 72 hours? I say to that rumor, when hair grows on the palm of my hand.

How many people actually call in their order?? i bet most..like myself have done it all via the web site. When the RV hits he will need a lot of phone lines to take a lot of calls. Not to take orders. JMO.

How many of us will call several different people (Adam, the guy at the bank, our buddy, other investors, etc.... AND Ali ) just to get confirmation that the RV has occurred. He will need many lines just to field calls to confirm the event.

Thanks for the post.......in the past couple of years I have heard many stories.....one being upon the RV the trade companies would not be able to sell dinars......another story about dinartrade setting up their offices across the US, here in Texas at one of the locations security was supposely already set up with the local authorities, when someone investigated this info the police chief knew zero about anything.....this really made me wonder... but hopefully there was just a mix up and everything will go down as planned by dinartrade.....

I have never posted anything negative on this site or any other site but all I see is everyone is happy about the positive and pissed off about the negative, I do not believe that anyone knows if and how this RV will happen so why is everyone so upset when someone puts out info that they have heard or believe to be true intel that makes them believe that this is comming? The way the economy sucks and we all need something to believe in so please stop trashing what you think is not what you want to hear. Let the Bashers begin GO RV.

Edited by Daryl Baker

I missed the first 10 -15 minutes of the call, but I'm also fairly certain that Ali said he had been hiring 2-3 people a week for some time now. It was also made clear that putting in 5,000 additional lines would NOT necessitate hiring 5,000 additional people.

I'm really not trying to twist anything Ali was saying, but having Verizon come out on Friday to install 5,000 lines seems like a bit much even if he's just trying to 'keep up' with the growth in clientele. His reasoning was along the lines of 'well, we'll eventually need those extra lines, so we might as well pay for them now.' Being the prudent businessman that I believe him to be, however, I don't buy into this 100%. Call me gullible or what have you, but it's the little things I'm finding encouragement in these days. Ali cannot legally predict a date or rate - just buy and sell the currency; but if I were a betting man (and I am to be in this investment) I would be willing to put money on the idea that he at least has a feeling of a sooner-rather-than-later change in the status of the IQD.

I was not on the call but read about it later, along with the transcript. What else sticks out to me as ODD, is Ali saying he has gone over there (Iraq) many times and had talks with the MOF...and that the MOF would be coming to the states soon to speak with him.

If I read all that correctly and if Ali is the 5th secret bank giving permission to open in Iraq, adding new services to DT and gearing up with the 5000 "wha if" phone lines, but he has no info?...he sounds too high on the food chain to be in the dark. I understand the legal ramifications and why he would say it doesnt have any info but not for one minute do I believe him.

Go RV!