Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our National Debt Clock

gpnhmiller

I look at this clock and all I can think of is WTF are they thinking!!!!!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Govt has to go. It is quite obvious they dont have a clue what they are doing.

My business is in the RED but Nothing like that.

OUR main debt figure is going up THE COST OF MY HOUSE every 5 SECOND and its a 4 bed house on the water.

WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY THINKING!!!.

IMF better start crackin the whip here and in IRAQ!

GO RV

Kingfish

Could be worse...in Ireland it is over $500K per person. According to the WSJ they will have to raise the taxes so high that many of the younger generation will decide to move elsewhere...which will cause house prices to plummet...and of course taxes will then have to go up even higher to pay for those who stay. A real mess.

:(

I look at this clock and all I can think of is WTF are they thinking!!!!!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Govt has to go. It is quite obvious they dont have a clue what they are doing.

I don't think they are thinking... I think if they took a serious look at this "clock" then they would have a clue and see why the people are getting so ticked off at big government

I don't think they are thinking... I think if they took a serious look at this "clock" then they would have a clue and see why the people are getting so ticked off at big government

I think Obama needs this clock on his desk as a reminder to how bad the situation is......

Could be worse...in Ireland it is over $500K per person. According to the WSJ they will have to raise the taxes so high that many of the younger generation will decide to move elsewhere...which will cause house prices to plummet...and of course taxes will then have to go up even higher to pay for those who stay. A real mess.

:(

alot of people are thinking the same thing here. with the bush tax cut possibly going away and O wanting to raise taxes on everyone, we may as well call ourselves irish