Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to Cash in Dinar

rain20

Okay I am new to this site and have searched but have not found the info I am looking for. Once the RV goes through how do we cash in our Dinar? Do we just go to any bank or to a specific Dinar trade place? I live near dallas/fort worth so where would that be? Also will they give us cash, a check, or is it wired to an account. I know some of these questions may seem crazy but I just want to make sure I have everything in order and I'm not overwhelmed like a chicken with my head cut off going...which way do I go? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Rain20 Appropriate name for this morning in DFW area, and at Cedar Creek Lake area. You can do a search for a ton of older posts on this site for info and you can go to Ali's website, scroll down on the right side of the page, enter your emai address and they will send you a copy of their cash in guide.

You can also consider the benefits found at this site at the VIP area.

God bless from a fellow Texan!

Step 1: (See a good/rich, tax attorney first) Walk into a bank with DInar in envelope hidden in jacket

(addendum: Make that a really, really , big freakin bank!)

Step 2: put on your biggest smile ever !!!

Step 3: ask, no, demand to see the main financial kahuna of da bank

Step 4: If you have not previously chatted with a tax attorney follow Bank kahuna's advice for the time being and open whoppingly huge account.

Step 5: go see a dang tax attorney

• Upvote 1

Okay I am new to this site and have searched but have not found the info I am looking for. Once the RV goes through how do we cash in our Dinar? Do we just go to any bank or to a specific Dinar trade place? I live near dallas/fort worth so where would that be? Also will they give us cash, a check, or is it wired to an account. I know some of these questions may seem crazy but I just want to make sure I have everything in order and I'm not overwhelmed like a chicken with my head cut off going...which way do I go? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Go through previous forums and you will find your answers.. But I can say this any bank in the USA will cash in your dinars once the dinar becomes recognized as an international currency, the only exception would be that you would more than likely have to open an account with the bank that you are cashing in with.

I would like to thank the one,s here that helped rain20 without bashing rain20 for checking all of the post, for theirself. When you are new it takes alot of time to read all of the post, when the people who have been on here for years can help by answering their questions, if they know the answers.

Thanks to all of you.