Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

41% of women in Iraq’s Kurdistan circumcised – survey

k98nights

November 28, 2010 - 07:14:34

ARBIL / Aswat al-Iraq: Some 41% of the women in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region were circumcised, a survey conducted by the region’s health ministry revealed on Sunday.

“The issue of female circumcision is hyped up by the media. However, a recent health ministry survey said 41% of the women in the Kurdish cities of Arbil and Sulaimaniya were circumcised while the practice did not exist at all in Duhuk,” Jameel Rasheed, the ministry’s health department director, said during a press conference in Arbil.

He pointed out that the ministry is working hard to eliminate this “phenomenon”, which, he said, was more common amongst adults.

“The practice is being applied on children below the age of five”.

Female circumcision, also known as female genital mutilation (FGM), is any procedure involving the partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs whether for cultural, religious or other non-therapeutic reasons.

AmR (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=139296

November 28, 2010 - 07:14:34

ARBIL / Aswat al-Iraq: Some 41% of the women in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region were circumcised, a survey conducted by the region’s health ministry revealed on Sunday.

“The issue of female circumcision is hyped up by the media. However, a recent health ministry survey said 41% of the women in the Kurdish cities of Arbil and Sulaimaniya were circumcised while the practice did not exist at all in Duhuk,” Jameel Rasheed, the ministry’s health department director, said during a press conference in Arbil.

He pointed out that the ministry is working hard to eliminate this “phenomenon”, which, he said, was more common amongst adults.

“The practice is being applied on children below the age of five”.

Female circumcision, also known as female genital mutilation (FGM), is any procedure involving the partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs whether for cultural, religious or other non-therapeutic reasons.

AmR (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=139296

That is sick!!!

and truly sad... hope this will be an issue that no longer persists in the years to come....

Why?Why?Why would they do that to there own children and them selves.Why would the men want there women to enjoy sex with them?What is the fun of sex if she does not enjoy and get pleasure from it?If she doesn't finish and is not twiching all over your not doing it right. And if she doesn't have the parts to enjoy and orgasim you can't even do your job.As a man that would make me feel inadaquit. I don't think I spelled that right.sorry.

Edited by Az Joe

I don't know for sure, but it would seem to me that they just cut part of the "hood" and not the actual clit. OUCH!!!

No, they don't, they remove everything. They believe it is wrong for women to enjoy sex and are only there to procreate. It's an absolutely horrible thing to do to a woman or a girl and it needs to stop.

No, they don't, they remove everything. They believe it is wrong for women to enjoy sex and are only there to procreate. It's an absolutely horrible thing to do to a woman or a girl and it needs to stop.

That is true. The remove the entire thing and sew it shut. At time the male has to take his finger nail to slice it open again (sorry) and it is my understanding that practice is also done in some parts of Africa as well. There is a famous model from Africa who stated that it was performed on her.

Wow, I thought that was only practiced in Africa. Scary, must be waaaaay more widespread than is reported in the media. Very sad.

I don't know for sure, but it would seem to me that they just cut part of the "hood" and not the actual clit. OUCH!!!

It is my understanding in Africa the monsters remove the clit.

• Upvote 1

Well,... guess I won't be moving to Kurdistan after the RV!!!

What are we talking about here??? when the heck is this puppy gonna RV???

That's what we should be talkin about... If I wanted to read about sewed shut vaginas I'd just google it...

Wow, I thought that was only practiced in Africa. Scary, must be waaaaay more widespread than is reported in the media. Very sad.

It is my understanding in Africa the monsters remove the clit.

You mean Lions right?

• Downvote 1