Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor from another site

dhawk7

I got an email from a friend/investor saying his pal at 5/3rd had to go to to Switzerland for some meeting regarding the revaluing of SEVERAL currencies (including the dinar) within 48 hours. This person (who you all heard of...NOT TK) said it will be $8.27. Needless to say, there are more than enough rumors going on and everyone seems to know somebody with some sort of secret knowlege. I guess today, I became one of those people. I wasn't even going to say anything, but after reading this, I figured I would drop it here. Do I believe it? Nope. Do I hope it's true? You bet you a$$! But if it happens, I win the date/rate game. lol. Peace to you all. Stay calm. It will happen. :)

They probably meant $.827

• Upvote 1

Please remember one important bit of info. To use the Swift code system, currency must have a min value equal to 1 US dollar. This can be verified with any bank who sends or receives international wire transfers.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy. We will all smile soon.

Go RV/RI

Not sure about that, since I had my bank in the US (Huntington) wire money to a country with an exchange rate of 1 Som (Kyrgyyz money) = .40 in US currency, SWIFT Code and all.

Regardless, I agree with your advice to stay calm.

• Upvote 1

$1.17

You still pay 25k dinar for a loaf of bread and a six pack of cokesad.gif

That's not $1.17 per dinar. It's 1.163 dinars per 1 USD. If one dinar is worth $.86, then it takes 1.16 dinars to equal 1 US dollar.

Note: current Kuwait dinar to USD is: 1 KD to $3.47 USD or .288 dinars to $1 USD.

Its simple division... take 1 and divide by the decimal but just remember which currency is the whole number you are converting.

-B

Don't you just love rumors? Please remember one important bit of info. To use the Swift code system, currency must have a min value equal to 1 US dollar. This can be verified with any bank who sends or receives international wire transfers.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy. We will all smile soon.

Go RV/RI

not true i wire money from different banks all over the world and many of them are from poorer countries which trade for less than a us dollar per there equivalent. the conversion is done at the bank they wire from prior to sending to us bank. sorry but that is the way ot works....

Edited by jordan1

Don't you just love rumors? Please remember one important bit of info. To use the Swift code system, currency must have a min value equal to 1 US dollar. This can be verified with any bank who sends or receives international wire transfers.

Not true. You can swift to Canada. Have been able to since like forever.

NOVEMBER 27TH, 2010 04:41 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS

I went to 5/3 bank earlier today and a banker had asked me if I heard the news it revalued to .86 cents. He told me he got an email from his boss confirming this. Just thought I’d let you know

Tanner

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!!

This person never said SUNDAY

• Upvote 1

I got an email from a friend/investor saying his pal at 5/3rd had to go to to Switzerland for some meeting regarding the revaluing of SEVERAL currencies (including the dinar) within 48 hours. This person (who you all heard of...NOT TK) said it will be $8.27. Needless to say, there are more than enough rumors going on and everyone seems to know somebody with some sort of secret knowlege. I guess today, I became one of those people. I wasn't even going to say anything, but after reading this, I figured I would drop it here. Do I believe it? Nope. Do I hope it's true? You bet you a$$! But if it happens, I win the date/rate game. lol. Peace to you all. Stay calm. It will happen. :)

Can someone introduce me to some "friends" with some intel, or a source. My friends just like to drink and play golf.