Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Before or After Chapter 7 Release?

parlous

Hello everyone & welcome to my first post. I've been invested since this summer. I've read many posts and lately have been checking many times a day. It seems more good news has been popping up than any other time since 2003? Anyways, I have one question....

Can someone explain why the RV would occur prior to the lifting of Chapter 7 or would it RV after the Chapter 7 release? In my thinking, if Chapter 7 is released, Iraq will have access to their foreign assets (which I've heard but don't know what they are, perhaps random Saddam-scattered bank accounts or something?). Perhaps a currency thats not pegged on the dollar is a requirement (if so, anyone have a link to prove this?).

Anyways, thats about it - thanks for your time - GO RV!!!

parlous

Release of Chapter 7 restrictions is the ransom for the RV..... at the rate approved by world powers. Without Chapter 7 restrictions, Iraq leaders have access to all assets and have been given the keys to run their country. In addition, Chapter 7 restrictions also protects Iraq's assets from world creditors. With RV, Iraq has the financial power to settle outstanding claims.

welcome,

It IMHO that it will rv first.

Reason;

Is there is a safety net that if does'nt RV at the amount that is acceptable to the IMF or CBI,

they have a way to NOT approve the RV by not removing the chapter 7..

Without approvel, no RV NO lifting of chapter 7..

Back to the table...

IMHO, that is one reason we are moving so slow now...

"Thank you and may God bless our country and all who defend her" G.W. Bush...

I LIKE your explanation. Very clear, and I'm glad to know the reasons of WHY.

Soooooooooooo IMF and CBI have veto power to approve or not approve the RV!? WOW, amazing. THANKFULLY!

WHEW!

Then there is a safety net of checks and balances to the amount of the RV, being of value to Iraq, and around the world!!

Geesh! I just thought Iraq could just name the RV $$ and end of story! .. NOPE!

There's more stuff going on in the back ground, than I realized.

RV to happen, and agreed to by IMF and CBI; before lifting Chap 7.

Oh this is getting goooood!!!!!!!!

GO RV!

:P

Release of Chapter 7 restrictions is the ransom for the RV..... at the rate approved by world powers. Without Chapter 7 restrictions, Iraq leaders have access to all assets and have been given the keys to run their country. In addition, Chapter 7 restrictions also protects Iraq's assets from world creditors. With RV, Iraq has the financial power to settle outstanding claims.

Your explanation is interesting. In you opinion, how does Chapter 7 Sanctions protect Iraq from world creditors? Is this protection explained somewhere in the U.N. Sanctions? If so, do you know which number it is? I started to read them once and got sidetracked because they are so long. They are pretty easy to understand though. That much I do remember. If you could help me with the number, I would be very thankful for helping me save the time in looking for it myself (I can be lazy like that sometimes).