Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tried Buying More???

intrigued

If you order now and they ship on Monday, what happens if the RV does happen this week? Are you locked in? Do you think they will still ship them? What would the insurance be on that overnight package???

Good luck all,,, and,,,

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

biggrin.gifHas anyone out there tried purchasing additional Dinar??? I have & can't find anyplace selling! Seems like GOOD NEWS biggrin.gif !@ Any responses??? wink.gif PLEASE???

intrigued,

go to www.GIDassociates.com and place an order online. Once your order is in, you have that rate locked in until they receive your payment-10 days to receive your check,5 days to receive money order or wire transer(not sure the timelines are correct, but that is the jist of it). You get the most bang for your buck through them too.

If you order now and they ship on Monday, what happens if the RV does happen this week? Are you locked in? Do you think they will still ship them? What would the insurance be on that overnight package???

Good luck all,,, and,,,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Read more:

Yes. It says price will be locked in. Just to ship on Mpnday

Dinar Trade was down at the time I checked to purchase - now back up?blink.gifunsure.gif Still thinking biggrin.gif thoughts though! Let's GO RV tongue.gif !!! It's ALL GOOD at this point! Sorry if I caused anyone to wet their drawers - besides me! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif HAPPY THANKSGIVING & GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD! If they could just settle their differences the world would be better off!!!

For the record, I read an article on here somewhere last night or the night before saying 5/3 Bank isn't selling dinar anymore. Apparently that is not true because I called my local branch today to ask if they were still selling the Iraqi dinar and they said yes. I did order some for my parents last week from them, however I did try First Tennessee Bank first and they quit selling it a month ago, as I posted earlier in the week.

So if you ordered 1 million Dinar and it rv's at 1;1. They would be sending 1 million dollars, cash, overnight in a fed x package ???

Insurance ???

Scary !!!

I ordered twicw from BB&T a week ago friday. One order arrived yesterday but the other hasn't made it. I am concerned about it getting here but I feel sure it will.

Good luck all!

• Upvote 1