Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the gurus

Kimjackie

Does anyone know why we havent heard from Sonny or Scooter in weeks? Did they hop off the bandwagon or what?

:confused:

click members: check their profile: look under the topics and post (shown under picture) and see when they've been on last. Scooter was just on in last day or two. Only to respond to a post. You can always check up this way. No need to go on a 'man hunt' for these guys.

I agree Mr. Rich...

I think that everything that can be said, has been said...what's left to say....except that we're at the finish line....wait and be patient...it's happening right before our eyes.

I think this is one of the reasons why I gravitated to this site and appreciate Adam for what he's doing. Hanging around to fall all over the next tidbit of news and/or rumor and/or speculation is not what this investment is all about.

Doing the prep work now for after RV is the only sane thing to be doing and that's why the VIP and OSI components of this work were established....so Guru's or not...

Are you ready for after.....that's the 3.22 Million Dollar question!!!

ciao

• Upvote 2

Hi, Kimjackie!

Sonny1 came to the chatroom this morning, and seemed to be very relaxed and confident.

He graciously answered every question that we asked him and, among several things he shared, he told us that we should be watching FOREX during the next 24 hours!

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 1

Hi, Kimjackie!

Sonny1 came to the chatroom this morning, and seemed to be very relaxed and confident.

He graciously answered every question that we asked him and, among several things he shared, he told us that we should be watching FOREX during the next 24 hours!

THANKS FOR THAT NEWS BARBOZA, I MUST HAVE MISSED HIM THIS MORNING. GO RV :hug:

• Upvote 1