Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Law of Intention and Desire

For the past few weeks I have started to practice the law of intention and desire.

I thought this may be good for all of us to do as a group which therefore may be stronger and more powerful if we all

share in this together...

The basic wording that I use is.

I your name, will be a multimillionare between now and December 31, 2010

With this money I will provide for my family, my church and for those people in need...

I also desire the best things in life for the people of Iraq who have suffered so much, that may also be blessed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps we as a group can share our thought's on intention and desire to give each of us additional ideas for

us to repeat throughout the day and evening...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Below is a brief summary of The Law of Intention and Desire:

nherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power.

And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.

I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:

1. I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation.

I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.

2. I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don’t seem to go my way,

there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than even those I have conceived.

3. I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the

quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest,

most cherished intentions and desires.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

While I am one for self-motivation and inspiration, I find that this would apply to something that the individual can directly impact (i.e. a daunting project at work or some relationship strife between them and a loved one). I like the concept, "postive thinking shall garner positive results". But then haven't we been positive about this all along?

Sounds like something that tells the Almighty God that He can go take a flying leap and that He is not in control; you are. I would have to disagree with your post. Just my opinion. And opinions are like butt holes - everybody has one and they all stink.

BMWman

• Downvote 2