Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about this...

Welcome to the world of rumors. People don't think they just write and prove they have no patience or ability search of the truth behind a message.

Sadly I agree with you. If people would read what is actually going on, there would not be so much confusion and chaos right now.:(

• Upvote 3

I just got on here tonight and was unaware of the "news" of this most recent cc. After looking around a bit I decided I wasn't going to say anything, being a newbie and all, and just see how everything panned out. However, after reading Tony's post I would be amiss if I didn't at least post a "well done" in regards to your level-headiness and reason. Look, I may have only been around for a little while, but it doesn't take being around to know that this investment has become emotional for everyone who has a grasp of it's possibilities. I'm going to slip into the background and watch this all pan out...patiently waiting for the RV and getting to know a few people on this site. For the record, I really do hope these guys will come back and we can all enjoy this ride once again together.

Peace.

• Upvote 4

I'm overjoyed to see the reponses I have gotten so far. They are a lot better than I thought this posting would have gotten... haha. I think if instead if being at odds with one another we should focus on the fact we are all in this investment together in one way or another. It's just going to be a long hard bumpy road if we can't stick together through something as small as this.

• Upvote 4

Wow, so tonight has been one of the craziest nights I have seen here on DV.From what I can tell, Check and Steve decided to bounce. All hell is breaking lose, people are being pissed at the Mods for doing their jobs here on DV. Others are starting to say DV is a communist board. Has anyone who is complaining about tonights events actually done more than just read one post and decide the world is going to end? I think not.

So Check had a CC. It got Temporarily Removed . for all of you that where here last time on the Steve/Check/Chief CC you remember this same thing happened. The call got removed and everyone was upset (including myself). Adam came back and told everyone why it was removed. he wanted to protect DV and it's members from anyone trying to scam or promote other sites/services. He then reposted the CC. Check/Steve received calls from Adam. They talked it out and reached an understanding that if any future CC's were to be posted on the DV site - they need to be cleared by Adam for the reasons listen above. Everyone agreed and went to bed happy.

Tonight another CC seems to have been posted on DV. Now do any of us really know if Adam signed off on it? Nope. And we won't know untill he decides to come on here. So the Mod's did their jobs. They removed the CC call post and are waiting for it to be cleared by Adam. In Check's defense the Mod(s) who removed the posting could have just as easily sent him a message saying the post was being removed untill approved by Adam.

In the Mod's defense they don't have to explain their actions. There is a reason they are the Moderators and we are not. Everyone can sit here and bash Adam and the Mods. Guess what...no one is forcing you to be here. No one is forcing you to leave either. IMHO it was childish of Check to post what he posted. If he was that upset with the removal of the CC he could have acted like a mature adult and called Adam personally. (No offense Check). people are now saying that the site is going downhill. The site will fail without Check/Steve, etc. No disrepect to either of the guys as I love reading their intel also...but they are just people.

Why don't any of you complain that CC's from other sites are not allowed on the forum? You don't. So please do not start now. If they wish to leave that is on them. If you wish to leave that is on you. But as you say...this is a serious investment. So act like it and if you are going to leave the site do it with maturity. I think Steve and Check will both be back once this mess gets sorted out...Again. You have to remember you don't know the whole story, The only story anyone on DV knows right now is that a CC was posted, got removed...Check got pissed and decided to make a post about it and leave out of anger.

With or without them here (Hopefully with...) the RV will happen. You will still get intel. I've seen TONS of posts saying they brought the only real news. Ahem.... excuse me but you do realize their intel should only be taken as lightly as everyone else's intel. As a rumor. You forget you are reading the rumors section. If you check the "News" section I promise you there will be 20 - 30 NEW POSTS daily with links and articles.

As much as Steve and Check will be missed, we don't need to have a war over this. Everyone is mad, but remember. It is Adam's site. Not yours. Not Checks. Not Steves. Not Mine. It's Adams. When you signed up on here there was a TOS agreement you had to accept and agree to before registering. More or less it was the RULES. When you sign up you agree to ADAM'S rules. Everyone needs to follow them. Just as if this was your site you would want Adam to follow your rules. If you don't like it...leave. We'll all be here when you get back.

So in closing... please just chill out and wait to see the outcome. Don't jump to conclusions about this or that. You don't know the whole story. Nor do I, so don't get your preverbial panties in a bunch. Sit back...chill and wait for Adam to make an official statement. We are so close to the RV its not even funny. If we are divided against on-another on here from now till the RV it is going to feel like another 7 years when it may only be 7 days. It'll work itself out, just have faith.

So yeah...Bash or -rep me away. it had to be said.

Love you DV family. :)

-Tony

Hopefully after his week all of this will be water under the bridge. Like I said before, No one knows who is who on these sites and to actually get upset over some of these rumors is totally ridiculous. I come to the site to get information and that's it!!! All of the sites have something positive about them and the beauty of it all is that we can go between sites to confirm

what is fact or not. Adams has made money and has invested his money..It's his site and he calls the shots whether we like it or not..I am thankful for the info regardless of how I feel about how he chooses to run it. JMHO

• Upvote 1

I'm overjoyed to see the reponses I have gotten so far. They are a lot better than I thought this posting would have gotten... haha. I think if instead if being at odds with one another we should focus on the fact we are all in this investment together in one way or another. It's just going to be a long hard bumpy road if we can't stick together through something as small as this.

Actually Tony, it is just your avatar. He looks so smart that you are getting all the credit.. LOL Happy Thanksgiving my friend. You are always well spoken and thought out. Thanks for your posts..

Truckerron B)

• Upvote 2

With or without SteveI or zzzzzzzzz, this is the best site on the web. I hope that zzzzzzzzz will be back as he stated in his post that he did not wait for the ok from Adam before he posted the call. We are a still a family even if one or two members decide to leave home. Go RV :D

• Upvote 1

Actually Tony, it is just your avatar. He looks so smart that you are getting all the credit.. LOL Happy Thanksgiving my friend. You are always well spoken and thought out. Thanks for your posts..

Truckerron B)

Haha. why do you think I chose this avatar? Someone has to cover for my stupidity... lol! ;)

But thank you. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well. (And the rest of the DV family) I can honestly say I am looking forward to Football + lots of food on Thursday.... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Tony.

You surely covered a lot of ground on a short page.

I would add that in my opinion everyone (and this includes first day "newbies" up to and including "7 year vets") needs to go to "Forums"; select "Rules, Announcements & Introductions"; open the first subject at the top of the list "Rules regarding CC's, Promos and other events" to get grounded and their heads on right. Here's the shortcut so all you have to do is cut and paste <

A mod did their job and a lot of Mods got abused for it.

The Mods on DinarVets have done yeoman's duty in this chat room to keep things running smoothly in the past.

I commend them for their actions and thank all the Mods (past, present and future) for their service on our behalf to make our experience here in DinarVets Chat enjoyable, pleasant and above all safe from pumpers, scam artists and agitators.

Bumper you don't need a flak jacket. Leathers and a "boot" will do just fine and I'll cover your 6 too - any time.

Everyone take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard and let's try this again tomorrow with cooler heads and calmer emotions...

SailorDave

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post Tony.

You surely covered a lot of ground on a short page.

I would add that in my opinion everyone (and this includes first day "newbies" up to and including "7 year vets") needs to go to "Forums"; select "Rules, Announcements & Introductions"; open the first subject at the top of the list "Rules regarding CC's, Promos and other events" to get grounded and their heads on right. Here's the shortcut so all you have to do is cut and paste <

A mod did their job and a lot of Mods got abused for it.

The Mods on DinarVets have done yeoman's duty in this chat room to keep things running smoothly in the past.

I commend them for their actions and thank all the Mods (past, present and future) for their service on our behalf to make our experience here in DinarVets Chat enjoyable, pleasant and above all safe from pumpers, scam artists and agitators.

Bumper you don't need a flak jacket. Leathers and a "boot" will do just fine and I'll cover your 6 too - any time.

Everyone take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard and let's try this again tomorrow with cooler heads and calmer emotions...

SailorDave

I could not agree with you more! +rep for you my friend! I'm glad to see some people are thinking with their heads on straight tonight.. :)

And I second what he said bumper... me and my glock will back you up anyday... lol!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thank you, Tony. We are lucky to have you here... The drama over this was just crazy and in my opinion, totally unnecessary.

Bump...thank you too. You had a LOT to deal with on this one!

I say we all step aside for a moment (Step away from the "reply" button biggrin.gif ) and take a look at the bigger picture. I bet you can find something this Thanksgiving week to be grateful for...

• Upvote 2

Being that it is "Adam's " site, I would think with all these followers that maybe he would come on more often to at least give us a boost of confidence even when he has no additional "intel" . Something to give us some reassurance as opposed to always trying to sell me something. And if he is too busy for that then why did he start this site and why does he still continue to discourage any others from doing something that I feel he is responsible for being this is his site and thats what we pay for........ just sayin ban away I don't care!!

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with TonyR. It is a site we go to for information. Alot of good and not so good information but it is a priviledge not a right for any of us to be on this site. Those that have paid to be on the VIP section have, in my opinion, more leway to speak up if in disagreement with something on this sight. It seems more and more of Americans feel they are entitled to things instead of looking at it as a priviledge to be part of something. I read more on this site than post but just felt to many negative things being said prior to finding out the whole truth and feeling entitled to something that we are not entitled to.

• Upvote 1

Tony, thank you for your level-headed post. It's like you took the thoughts right out of my head, but then it would not have been as eloquently said and meaningful coming from me. Thank you so very much..

The mods have a tremendously burdonsome (sp?) job and they have to make a call the best they can. Just my trying to post for SteveI while he is on vacation and monitoring 2 threads that ended up being 4 because two other people brought over from other sites what I had already posted the day before and each started a new thread. Then I felt I needed to put links back to my original thread and get in touch with a mod to ask them to close the two newer threads... just too confusing to have 4 threads with almost the same title and then duplicate information.. Was enough to drive me nuts after having been away most of the day. I definitely have an appreciation for the efforts of all the mods and their willingness to help.

My PM box is almost full from so many people wanting me to pass on notes to Steve and or zzzzzzzzz or let me know where they end up. I had to start a Word.doc file and erase PMs to make way for new ones.

I do hope that cooler heads will prevail after a good night's sleep and that this can and will be worked out.

Again, thank you TonyR, for saying what needed to be said.

With much respect and appreciation... Solutions

• Upvote 2

We are glad to have you hear and I hope after a good night sleep that SteveI and zzzzzzzzz have a change of heart!! If they don't, I wish them and their families all the luck in the world and that their futures stay bright and happy!!

That goes for everyone who ever leaves here!!

• Upvote 2

Bumper just how do you ride that big bike and type on here at the same time . Gotta love it , thanks bumper for your work and PATIENCE, and tony need to use some grecian on the goutee dude make you look years younger, try it , for real. Good post buddy we have to quit tearing each other to shreds guys and gals :)

• Upvote 1