Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message from Steve I

BtrFuture4All

Uh oh unsure.gif. I guess I should have been more specific and I apologize. When I was expressing my concern about " dates ", it was not directed at you or SteveI at all. I was just talking about my observation over the months with posts. Please don't take that personally at all. I very appreciative of him taking time out as well on this holiday with his new family to help keep us informed of his thoughts.

Wish him and happy Turkey day and the same to you and everyone here.

wink.gif

Sure thing Chanele22 - I will let Steve know the next time I talk w/him, or if he is at a place where he has access to a computer instead of a Blackberry I'm sure he will read your comments. Steve just wants to keep the threads positive, and to do that we almost have to make posting rates and dates tabboo (sp?) and let the powers that be sort it all out on their timetable, not ours. Have a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving :)

• Upvote 2

I just heard from SteveI again about 11 PM ET. He has a friend in Kuwait who lives near the border and plans to talk with him and ask him to cross over the border to Iraq and see if he can get some pix of the new lower denoms with his cell phone and possibly pick up a bit of chit-chat with the locals. Will post later if that happens. Just know that Steve is still with 'family' here and doing the best he can to verify intel even when he has no computer access.

• Upvote 3

I wish to join the rest of the group in thanking Steve for what he has done and is continuing to do for all of us. Also, as a Blackberry user myself I am impressed in how long of a message he was able to get out to us tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving to Steve, his family, and all the rest of you out there!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Solutions for keeping Steve1 tied into this forum by posting his messages. It is great that Steve is finally is taking some well deserved time and spending it with his wife and her family on Thanksgiving. It is a good time for all of us to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives, take a deep breath, and put things in perspective. The RV will happen when it happens...... and pressing Steve1 and the rest of the "gurus" with expections of continuous intel......will not make the RV happen any earlier. I trust that when Steve has anything to report we will hear it. God Bless and have a great Holiday!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

What do you bet, now that the 21st has come and is almost gone, that now NOVEMBER 26th will be plastered all over the forums as the next RV date. mad.gif People have to realize that even when they finally get this government formed, there are TONS of kinks that need to be ironed out. wacko.gif

I am a firm believer that this will happen, and quite possibly by the end of the year, but counting my chickens before they hatch only leaves me with disappointment and frustration and I just feel for those who get set on a date, stay up all night at the computer just waiting for that news to arrive when they firmly believed that it was going to happen, only to see another delay. I'm not being Negative Nancy, just Realistic Rachel to avoid dealing with the sinking feeling that comes with disappointment.

Like I have said to all of you before, I do feel for all of you who have been on the rollercoaster for years now and nothing urks me more than to see so many post dates every month and see hopes get high on that date specified. emot-wave.gif IT WILL HAPPENemot-wave.gif IT IS COMINGemot-wave.gif, but for those of you who get stuck on dates, try your best not too, just be happy you have made an investment and that those nest eggs will hatch soon. emot-hug.gif

Just what I was thinking.

Thanks for the post ups from steveI solutions i always enjoy steveI posts as they stay consistant and to the point with great lay terms for the common man(lil ol me lol),im praying for him and his new wife and fam to have a happy thanksgiving....and to everyone else here the same goes for you all.Eat drink and be merry its turkey time,and i think alot of us here will get some well needed sleep thanks to our friend the turkey,i know ill be passed out in a turkey coma in my easy chair lol

:tiphat: .....STAY TUNED!!!

I just heard from SteveI again about 11 PM ET. He has a friend in Kuwait who lives near the border and plans to talk with him and ask him to cross over the border to Iraq and see if he can get some pix of the new lower denoms with his cell phone and possibly pick up a bit of chit-chat with the locals. Will post later if that happens. Just know that Steve is still with 'family' here and doing the best he can to verify intel even when he has no computer access.

I knew I should have opened up some of these messages last night before I crashed, that are automatically emailed to me from DV. I passed out watching SNF and stumbled into bed at 930 PDT, saw there were about 15 subscribed messages from DV, but was way too tired to read them. May have seen this one and slept better though :lol: .

Thanks for the update Solutions!

Simply a figure of speach... The other name you threw out would not have been in line with the 'N". Let's please do NOT let this thread lose its purpose.

As Steve and I were talking, this is the FIRST TIME this country and their leaders have attempted something like this. They have ALWAYS lived under a dictatorship. They are used to someone telling them what to do. Their leaders are trying hard to put things in place in a demoncratic structure. It will take time for the people to adjust. With Saddam Hussein having kept the various blocs and factions stirred up and fighting one another for so long, how can we expect them to all of a sudden become civil and actually communicate to the point of making decisions that are best for the whole? If it takes a few more days... or weeks... to make this happen RIGHT so that things won't come unraveled in the future, then so be it. We will all be better for it in the long run.

Thanks for keeping this thread positive and on topic.

Great point solutions...Our own congress did not have enough reps. to achieve quorum in their first attempt to meet in the first session...and they did not yet have parties...just 2 factions...federalists and antifederalists. Democracies take time to root under good circumstances...patience everyone!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Solutions for the post, and thank you Steve1 for the information you've shared with us. Please enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday with your new wife and family, you are truly blessed. God Bless to all, and may all of you enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday as well. Things will be quiet, but as you can see, they are still making progress on a daily basis.

To all the NOOBS: Read, listen, learn, and lend a good word instead of the bash fest I've seen on here lately. It's totally uncalled for. We have no control over what people tell us, it's being posted for your viewing pleasure and your own interpretation, we cannot spell anything out for you, the only way that is going to happen is when you see it on Forex......RV. After that it will be all over the news. Do your due diligence folks before you start prodding others. Everyone is under stress, and with the upcoming Holidays' that just tends to get even worse.

We're off to a great week, make it that way for yourselves as well, again have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday, B)

V

• Upvote 6

Thank you Solutions for the post, and thank you Steve1 for the information you've shared with us. Please enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday with your new wife and family, you are truly blessed. God Bless to all, and may all of you enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday as well. Things will be quiet, but as you can see, they are still making progress on a daily basis.

To all the NOOBS: Read, listen, learn, and lend a good word instead of the bash fest I've seen on here lately. It's totally uncalled for. We have no control over what people tell us, it's being posted for your viewing pleasure and your own interpretation, we cannot spell anything out for you, the only way that is going to happen is when you see it on Forex......RV. After that it will be all over the news. Do your due diligence folks before you start prodding others. Everyone is under stress, and with the upcoming Holidays' that just tends to get even worse.

We're off to a great week, make it that way for yourselves as well, again have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday, B)

V

Very well said Chief..couldn't have said it better myself..You and yours have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving as well.

I just got this e-mail from Steve I

Solutions,

I am done sharing (posting) as well. I just heard what happened and it is very unfortunate. zzzzzzzzz has the the best interest of this dv family truly at heart. We all have spent so much (probably too much) time and money trying to help everyone here. As soon as I find out where Check is posting I will share more I found out today.

I wish all of you well.

God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Let God’s Word fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your steps.

Steve

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Solutions, that is sad news. I will not be renewing my VIP post due to this. Steve and Check were THE reason why I was looking forward to come to this site every single day. Please keep me updated if you hear where they will be posting in the future.

Best

Sager

I feel the same way. Solutions, please let me know if you find out where they are going.