Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki and the New Governemnt Announcement

uncs

Does anyone know when the New Government is supposed to be announced? I know that there are a lot of rumors flying around out there about today. I am just ttrying to put the pieces of the puzzle together before I get my hopes up to come crashing down. Has anyone seen any kind of press conference announcement set for today in Baghdad? Today is Sunday and this is the BIG day that a lot of "Intel" pointed to! Just curious.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know when the New Government is supposed to be announced? I know that there are a lot of rumors flying around out there about today. I am just ttrying to put the pieces of the puzzle together before I get my hopes up to come crashing down. Has anyone seen any kind of press conference announcement set for today in Baghdad? Today is Sunday and this is the BIG day that a lot of "Intel" pointed to! Just curious.

We were told Sun/Mon but do not get your hopes up.....we are dealing with "babies" that storm out of meetings and whine too much...I do but some credability in some of the intel but it is out of our hands. Also it is only 4:45 PM in Iraq (add 8 hours to EST - no day light savings). They tend to do most of their work inthe late afternoon to evening time as noted from past articles....So lets hope this is the time....if not we will continue to watch.

This is also another indicatior to get OUT soon once it RV's......it could be great for a day and then who knows, a civial war breaks out again.....I am not staying on this rollercoaster ride any longer than need be...

• Upvote 3

Sorry, no dice. Best to forget about this thing and be surprised and happy when it happens rather than riding this roller coaster ride.

UNCS... T has untill Thur. to announce and the PM has 30 days to set a govt. Hope this helps

They are looking at announcing Maliki's charge to form the GOVT Thursday the 26th (after another delay). Then he gets 30 days to seat the GOI. No one trust these guys especially not the IMF and or the WoRLD so any thought of an RV prior to all posts done and settled and any and all additional laws voted on and in place is a DREAM! This is like telling your child to clean his/her room then never ever following up and holding them accountable. If they allow them to RV with pieces all over the place then this country will be in worse shape than when Sadaam was in charge. FACT is they will use every minute allotted them based on how they handle there business, so lets plan on first quarter 2011 and quit feeding all these currency dealers and fueling the chat rooms and all the gurus egos!

:blink:

• Upvote 3

They are looking at announcing Maliki's charge to form the GOVT Thursday the 26th (after another delay). Then he gets 30 days to seat the GOI. No one trust these guys especially not the IMF and or the WoRLD so any thought of an RV prior to all posts done and settled and any and all additional laws voted on and in place is a DREAM! This is like telling your child to clean his/her room then never ever following up and holding them accountable. If they allow them to RV with pieces all over the place then this country will be in worse shape than when Sadaam was in charge. FACT is they will use every minute allotted them based on how they handle there business, so lets plan on first quarter 2011 and quit feeding all these currency dealers and fueling the chat rooms and all the gurus egos!

:blink:

IVYJ you should plan on next 5 years then you wont get so worked up. As far as the gurus.... some these are putting in alot of time to try and figure this out. Do they know. NO. but you can use all the info to help get through this somehow. Remember it is an investment..... Spend what you want. And do so more homework...Thanks

Edited by ktlamm
  • Upvote 1

IVYJ you should plan on next 5 years then you wont get so worked up. As far as the gurus.... some these are putting in alot of time to try and figure this out. Do they know. NO. but you can use all the info to help get through this somehow. Remember it is an investment..... Spend what you want. And do so more homework...Thanks

Agreed it was funny last night on Franks call Delta called OKIE out re the lower denoms Okie said he saw / had a pic of a 20 denom. Delta let him say it 2xs then went back and said there is not such thing as a 20 denom its a 25. Thats something if you have a picture from a friend you cant mistake! OKIE hit reverse and of course agree with Delta just goes to show you what all the intle is. SO FUNNY :D

• Upvote 1

Agreed it was funny last night on Franks call Delat called OKIE out re the lower denoms Okie said he saw a 20 denom and had a picture of it and Delta let him say it 2xs then went back and said there is not such thing as a 20 denom its a 25. Thats something if you have a picture from afriend you cant mistake! SO FUNNY :D

I know.. I really believe this is gonna happen and we are close. But you have to admit some of these cc are toooo funny. I have been in this for 5yrs.Thanks

• Upvote 1

hey we all hope this thing works out for us and I respect ivyj04 opinion.....as of now he is just as right as anyone else....we love to read from the gurus because we want the RV like yesterday.....I really have mixed feelings but I try to stay positive because that makes me feel better than saying to myself " hey we have been told so many times by just about every guru we are gonna see a RV by such and such day and then disaster hits and we wait for the next possible date or time frame".........hopefully everyone is trustworthy on all these sites......maybe we will have our best holiday season of all time................my year has already been somewhat good the Dallas Cowboys will not be in the Super Bowl....

UNCS... T has untill Thur. to announce and the PM has 30 days to set a govt. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info. Hey ktlamm, when Does the PM 30 days start? Did Maliki's 30 days start on the first of this month or does his 30 days start when T announces something this thursday?

Thanks just trying to put my event timeline in order.

The title on this post fools people into thinking the Announcement has been made. very disappointing to open and see a query.

Lately this forum has become nothing but one question after another. Seems like no one wants to look at the archives to find answers to their questions, just take the easy way out and ask questions that have been answered over the years again, and again. I hope this ride is over soon like everyone else and that we have a positive outcome. Good luck. GO RV.

Lately this forum has become nothing but one question after another. Seems like no one wants to look at the archives to find answers to their questions, just take the easy way out and ask questions that have been answered over the years again, and again. I hope this ride is over soon like everyone else and that we have a positive outcome. Good luck. GO RV.

Thats right ask the question I am sure its on the tip of somebody's tongue! Hopefully you will get a new attitude soon! Now go back to bed and and get back up on the other side. Sounds like somebody had thee RV hopes up this morning and they got SMASHED AGAIN!

Thanks for the info. Hey ktlamm, when Does the PM 30 days start? Did Maliki's 30 days start on the first of this month or does his 30 days start when T announces something this thursday?

Thanks just trying to put my event timeline in order.

Break for church sorry.... When the PM is announced M has 30 days fron that time to set the govt. but as we know he has already set almost all of them.